“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

The only sexual death bigger from balding man

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
Is balding woman


?? thoughts



(i mean she would still be fuc.ked a lot probably but who would marry that l m a o)
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Crown

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
161
Reaction score
144
I know a girl she one day woke up and found all her hair on the pilow. She saw doctors and even they never found out why she lost all of it.
To this day she wears a wig and still fuks around.
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
Balding is no big deal...or at least people make it a much bigger deal than it needs to be.

If you are that concerned about it wear a hat. Just another excuse dudes who cant get laid come up with to justify why.
 

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,087
Reaction score
1,724
Age
29
Balding is no big deal...or at least people make it a much bigger deal than it needs to be.

If you are that concerned about it wear a hat. Just another excuse dudes who cant get laid come up with to justify why.
I've seen some dudes who are bald pull more hoes than people with full heads of hair in person... and if balding really bothers people that much why can't they just make some money and pay for a hair transplant? Women do that shyt all the time with the fake hair to look more attractive.
 
Top