"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

The Only Advice You Ever Have To Know!!111

Joined
Apr 7, 2004
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
HEY GUYS!

I have a tip that is SURE to get you what you want - sex as free and plentiful as tap water!!!!

My mate gazza uses this and he has got over 300 roots since this time last year. he gets a root every night, he says this tip has a 80% hit ratio.

What he does, is goes to pubs and starts talking to girls - but first he tells them he is a faggot! LOL! And THEN he starts to hit on them, and they are "liek omg!" and they are so amazed that a gay guy is pulling them, that they go for it just to tell their friends!!!!!111

I SWEAR THIS WORKS. I GAURENTEE!


You want FREE SEX! DO IT!

Good LUCK :)
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Joined
Apr 7, 2004
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Don't KNOCK it til you TRY it!

I SWEAR it works, my bud gazaa SWEARS by it! Gazza is even on these forums, I will get him to reply!
 

am4591

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 11, 2002
Messages
252
Reaction score
1
Yeah, I can get laid without telling women I'm gay.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Very enterprising idea - I believe something like this will work on all the hors out here - because hors like conquest as much as men; however, you must sacrifice your manhood, at least your image of manhood, for the sake of getting a woman to appreciate your manhood!!!:rolleyes:
 

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
989
Reaction score
9
Location
Hollywood
"hey honey...you're hot...i'm a faggot...wanna fvck?"

right.
 

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Originally posted by Knicknack
keep this trash off this forum
You mean the poster?
 
Top