Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

the number of AFC's around...

mr.uk

Don Juan
Reaction score
It amazes me! My mums friend's daughter came over today and was bragging about how she spent £2 on a night out last night.

She said if she smiles at a guy, shes guarenteed a drink out of him.

This made me realise..do not underestimate the power of what you read on here. Its damn good stuff and it sets you in a better light than 90% of the other dudes out there just from certain little rules!

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
mr.uk said:
It amazes me! My mums friend's daughter came over today and was bragging about how she spent £2 on a night out last night.

This made me realise..do not underestimate the power of what you read on here. Its damn good stuff and it sets you in a better light than 90% of the other dudes out there just from certain little rules!
Not me, boy. If she lets me put my tongue down her throat at the bar, and feel up her ass, I'll buy her a shot. Thats for sure. But a smile will only buy another smile. :crackup:

Enryu

Don Juan
Reaction score
huh gotta check ebay for a smiling blow-up doll >> im sure ill get alot of alcohol <3

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mr.uk said:

Yes, it's good sh*t.

usdaprime

Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats Snowdog!! You got your post count up another one. I bet Mommy is proud.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mr.uk said:

Probably more than 90%!! I'd say out of the male population today, its like 95% AFC, 4% Naturals, and 1% PUA/DJ/whatever.

This stuff is a lot more powerful than ppl give it credit for, and even if you're a rAFC, you'll still probably be better than the majority of guys out there. Thats why I want the community to be small and underground - we still have an advantage that way. :D

jamescr73

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Twice last week i had girls ask me to buy them drinks. Both times I look at them right in the eyes, and in the most serious and calm voice I say "I dont buy drinks, girls buy them for me", and in both cases they bought me a shot. Ive only bought 1 drink for a girl at a bar this year. And that was because I bottle knocked her, and it foamed and spewed everywhere. She ended up going home with me that night.

Enryu

Don Juan
Reaction score
L777 said:
Probably more than 90%!! I'd say out of the male population today, its like 95% AFC, 4% Naturals, and 1% PUA/DJ/whatever.

This stuff is a lot more powerful than ppl give it credit for, and even if you're a rAFC, you'll still probably be better than the majority of guys out there. Thats why I want the community to be small and underground - we still have an advantage that way. :D
i never ever knew there were so many ppl reading sosuave / Daviddeangelo whatever

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Enryu said:
i never ever knew there were so many ppl reading sosuave / Daviddeangelo whatever
If you're looking at the percentage of the male population it's very small I would imagine. And for those who do read David Deangelo etc you need to ask how many people put what they learn into practise? Even those who try to improve face a hard road and many quit etc so you're left with a tiny amount.

As L777 said it's an advantage for us to remain small and underground. :up:

Lord Shinra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its actually good IMO to have AFCs around. I got schooled by DJs/Naturals when I was younger and an AFC. Now, I'm schooling the AFCs.

I concur with above statements, were at an advantage to remain underground. (No thanks to Mystery)

Lord Shinra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its actually good IMO to have AFCs around. I got schooled by DJs/Naturals when I was younger and an AFC. Now, I'm schooling the AFCs.

I concur with above statements, were at an advantage to remain underground. (No thanks to Mystery)