Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The *No Contact* Challenge! ( Read this if you just got dumped)

TBG

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's messaged again asking if I want to do something this weekend.

Considering her boyfriend lives about three hours away, you'd think she would be spending the weekends with him. It's almost as If just picks and chooses when he wants to see her, almost as if he's after something......

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's messaged again asking if I want to do something this weekend.

Considering her boyfriend lives about three hours away, you'd think she would be spending the weekends with him. It's almost as If just picks and chooses when he wants to see her, almost as if he's after something......
She is wanting to see if she still has you on a string. She is looking for validation while her BF is 3 hours away.

Ignore delete.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey SoSuave dudes... MrWood is back.
Some of you may have read my postings here, given advice and support. (thank you bro's)
I am 100% certain I would be much worse off had I never found this place!

This an update and opinion post, so take it for what its worth.

1st.
NC works for all that you want. first to yourself always.
NC saves souls, not relationships.
IF SHE contacts you, it is YOUR choice to do, or not do ANYTHING
In my case 9mo passed, I accepted her reach out contact and we got back together
Things we mostly good... but her interest was never as it had been, infrequent calls and messages...
After 1.5 yr she has simply "poof", gone again... no warning, no nothing. Just after a fabulous 10days in Italy
She was my "ghost", she haunted me with what if... her smile, her t1ts, her pvssy

GHOSTS are DEAD. GHOSTS are what you think an ALIVE person has become... GHOSTS do not exist

2nd.
Use SoSuave to LEARN about basic female behavior, no need for full red pill, but grow your balls!
Use the tactics from the gurus and alphas... give/take,push/pull, scarcity.
Use NC type tactics in your text game, you are a busy man... doing what? Who cares as long as they are wondering.

3rd.
BE THE MAN
Lead and she will follow. I literally tell girls that "I am the man, take my arm and follow my lead".
*girls eat this up, but you MUST follow this up solidly.
WOMEN want to be girls, treat them and tell them this is what they are.
YOU are a MOUNTAIN, they are butterflies... nothing they can do can MOVE YOUR MOUNTAIN (sh1t tests)
WOMEN love confidence, they NEED you to be confident in yourself... this hurts them when they dump you
(too bad they realize this only after jumping on the flashy and shining carousel of c0cks)

4th.
She WILL stuff her cun7 with c0cks and not tell you... take her back and she has 0 respect in you...
She will leave you again. but... Still love her???
Enjoy used pvssy? Are you a cuck?
She SPREAD HER LEGS to some dude without a simple CARE to YOU.
She is not your friend, friends do not treat you with selfish disregard

5th.
YOUR pain is real. YES it is fvcked...
You will transcend... become STRONGER not bitter

Thank her for showing you... your balls. (that red pill helps the swelling go down)

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Banging other girls is definitely the way forward. I haven't seen my ex since Jan 14th, we broke NC 2.5 weeks ago to basically argue over text (well, more her telling me what a selfish low value human being I am) to which I told her I'm seeing someone new and never truly loved her (felt good doing that).

I still find myself thinking about her, missing the good times, even though I've found a hotter, better girl and banged several others in the last 6/7 weeks. Something keeps making me think about this ex.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Banging other girls is definitely the way forward. I haven't seen my ex since Jan 14th, we broke NC 2.5 weeks ago to basically argue over text (well, more her telling me what a selfish low value human being I am) to which I told her I'm seeing someone new and never truly loved her (felt good doing that).

I still find myself thinking about her, missing the good times, even though I've found a hotter, better girl and banged several others in the last 6/7 weeks. Something keeps making me think about this ex.
You don't love her anymore and I'm guessing u don't find her quite as attractive as before.

What's now left is the bond you both shared.

The bond is always the last to go. Do not mistake your bond with her equals love. It is not.

I can guarantee that any couple who has been together for 1 year or more will hv deep rooted bond between them.

Even when ur ex made the decision to leave you she will likely take about a year to remove most but not all the bonds that used to bind u 2 together.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Hey SoSuave dudes... MrWood is back.
Some of you may have read my postings here, given advice and support. (thank you bro's)
I am 100% certain I would be much worse off had I never found this place!

This an update and opinion post, so take it for what its worth.

1st.
NC works for all that you want. first to yourself always.
NC saves souls, not relationships.
IF SHE contacts you, it is YOUR choice to do, or not do ANYTHING
In my case 9mo passed, I accepted her reach out contact and we got back together
Things we mostly good... but her interest was never as it had been, infrequent calls and messages...
After 1.5 yr she has simply "poof", gone again... no warning, no nothing. Just after a fabulous 10days in Italy
She was my "ghost", she haunted me with what if... her smile, her t1ts, her pvssy

GHOSTS are DEAD. GHOSTS are what you think an ALIVE person has become... GHOSTS do not exist

2nd.
Use SoSuave to LEARN about basic female behavior, no need for full red pill, but grow your balls!
Use the tactics from the gurus and alphas... give/take,push/pull, scarcity.
Use NC type tactics in your text game, you are a busy man... doing what? Who cares as long as they are wondering.

3rd.
BE THE MAN
Lead and she will follow. I literally tell girls that "I am the man, take my arm and follow my lead".
*girls eat this up, but you MUST follow this up solidly.
WOMEN want to be girls, treat them and tell them this is what they are.
YOU are a MOUNTAIN, they are butterflies... nothing they can do can MOVE YOUR MOUNTAIN (sh1t tests)
WOMEN love confidence, they NEED you to be confident in yourself... this hurts them when they dump you
(too bad they realize this only after jumping on the flashy and shining carousel of c0cks)

4th.
She WILL stuff her cun7 with c0cks and not tell you... take her back and she has 0 respect in you...
She will leave you again. but... Still love her???
Enjoy used pvssy? Are you a cuck?
She SPREAD HER LEGS to some dude without a simple CARE to YOU.
She is not your friend, friends do not treat you with selfish disregard

5th.
YOUR pain is real. YES it is fvcked...
You will transcend... become STRONGER not bitter

Thank her for showing you... your balls. (that red pill helps the swelling go down)

Hahaha

Good post !

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't love her anymore and I'm guessing u don't find her quite as attractive as before.

What's now left is the bond you both shared.

The bond is always the last to go. Do not mistake your bond with her equals love. It is not.

I can guarantee that any couple who has been together for 1 year or more will hv deep rooted bond between them.

Even when ur ex made the decision to leave you she will likely take about a year to remove most but not all the bonds that used to bind u 2 together.
SO true. It's the bond, the feeling of closeness, the shared happiness and sadness. The way she cared for me, took days off work and booked an art gallery for us to go to on my mums bday (my mum was an artist). The many little things she did that I took for granted.

Anyway, just kicked a girl out of my house 11:23am Sunday, she didn't want to leave, hb8 that turns to a hb 6 in the morning, yuk, I'm back to not wanting her now. Shame as I introduced her to everyone one Friday and they loved her. Just not hot enough for me and too clingy (I literally had to lie and say I had family coming over to get rid of her today).

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
SO true. It's the bond, the feeling of closeness, the shared happiness and sadness. The way she cared for me, took days off work and booked an art gallery for us to go to on my mums bday (my mum was an artist). The many little things she did that I took for granted.

Anyway, just kicked a girl out of my house 11:23am Sunday, she didn't want to leave, hb8 that turns to a hb 6 in the morning, yuk, I'm back to not wanting her now. Shame as I introduced her to everyone one Friday and they loved her. Just not hot enough for me and too clingy (I literally had to lie and say I had family coming over to get rid of her today).
Don't rush into another relationship. S€x with women is fine and normal but NO relationships until your bond with your ex has diminished to almost nothing.

Anyone coming out from a LTR needs time to be alone, adjust and reaffirm his frame.

That's my experience.

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had months of no contact with my ex now, but I thought this'd be the place to bring up something amusing and sad at the same time.

When I broke up with her over the phone she was in tears and she ended by literally saying:

"Thank you. Thank you so much, you've been so good to me and so understanding. We would have done really well, it just didn't work out. Thanks again."

In my books that translates to an amiable split, right?

Well, she texted me around my birthday 6 months after we split saying she was drunk and she wanted to "settle a few things", ended up telling me I didn't support her enough and I was "very unfair" sometimes. Which, given what I remember her saying when we split, I thought was a bit vindictive.

Unfortunately I was drunk too and ended up getting a bit emo and emotional, chatting s*** about how I miss her a bit, how life's dull atm for me too (cringe why did I say that?) and trying to be nice. But after 10 mins I had the presence of mind to end the conversation politely and forget all of it.

Bear in mind it was a 3-4 month relationship and she's still thinking of me 6 months later, that's got to be a win for me really? I think she hasn't even had another BF since.

Just shows you that even decent girls will try to blame you for their problems after you split if they can.

Last edited:

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Broke up February 12th, been No Contact since February 15th..

It's just like rehab from drugs, will make you feel like sh!t and craving for your fix, but you gotta stay disciplined. Easier said than done, though.. Overall, I'm okay but there are these occasional moments when I'm alone at home and just feel fvcking empty inside.. That's when you start to think things over and reminisce, and those are the dangerous moments when you almost impulsively grab your phone and text her... Just had such a moment, that's why I came here to write in this thread, to prevent myself from stupid actions. Everytime you contact her, the counter starts at zero again!!

The longest breakup we had was 6 weeks and I went back to her after that, so I know I'm still in the danger zone right now (only 3 weeks since the breakup). Gotta stay strong and keep it up..

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't stop thinking about my ex. I had some girl from tinder come over yesterday at 7pm after a booted out the girl I'm seeing at 11:30am.

Yeah it felt good at the time, but I am thinking about my ex even more now. Should I have been alone instead of chasing women? Or is what I'm doing the right thing? I have slept with 5 different women in the 7 weeks since I've seen my ex. I can't help wonder what she's up to, I've spied on her twitter and Insta and seen her crap life - she's not up to much. Still want her though. I need to stop spying on her social media and I need to keep meeting other women.

QuadDeuces

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank your ex (while NC) forgive your ex, forgive yourself.

Then you realise youre still you, youre still whole.

Then instead of thinking about that pink elephant you start thinking about a new blue elephant.

A workout regiment.
A travel you want to take.
A language you want to learn.
Business oportunity
Whatever

Whatever you do dont try to take “revenge” on your ex, you only make yourself suffer. Just thank her and move on, alpha males accept the decay of things in life, you cant hold on to nothing. The future is bright.
Also wish your exes future to be bright.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I needed to read that today. I dreamed about her last night, in my dream she found out I was stalking her social media and we laughed about it.

I have the tinder girl from Sunday night coming over ot my place after work today.

I'm going to stick to working out and concentrating on work. When I start drinking and being careless, it all goes to sh!t.

Rapport101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 9 no contact. Feeling better already. ****ing psycho ***** made me crazy with her betrayal. Now I’m suffocating her out of my mind, and I can get back to living the GoodLife!!! Sooo excited to get this mental garbage out of my head, and fill it with something better. She still tries to contact me though. I’ve been closing up all the cracks. Have her emails directed straight into the trash and removed the ability to open the trash from my phone. Blocked all her numbers as well. So excited to feel good again!

Rapport101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl keeps emailing me, even though I’ve blocked her on everything else, goes into my trash folder. Today I break no contact and respond. I said that I’m seeing someone else and it would be inappropriate for me to continue talking to her. (We broke up just over two weeks ago). I told her that I wish her the best in all her future endeavours. She then responds that she’s pregnant with the new guy’s baby and that they’re going to bite the bullet and make it work. I laughed to myself. I’m so glad that isn’t me.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was very ****ed up on drink and drugs friday after work/saturday morning and I emailed my ex I miss her.

11pm Friday I end up leaving the chick I was with and going home, this Australian girl who I have made threads about, calls me to come over and do drugs. I leave at 10am Saturday morning - no sleep, very drunk. I get home and email my ex saying I miss her!!!! FFS! I did so well and I've gone and blown it. I haven't even checked my personal email all weekend out of fear. She prob hasn't/won't reply anyway but I feel like I'm so weak now.

Fvck it, doesn't matter - I'm not gonna be seeing her again anyway.

TBG

Don Juan
Reaction score
Heard through the grapevine that the new guy has moved in. They've been officially dating for 6 weeks.

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heard through the grapevine that the new guy has moved in. They've been officially dating for 6 weeks.
Moved in after 6 weeks? WTF, people seem to move in so damn fast now, I'm sure it'll all go down the toilet with that kind of rush, so take some solace from that.

TBG

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I can't get my head round it. Even when the honeymoon period has been in full effect the thought of moving in with them so soon has never crossed my mind. Still barely know the person.