The *No Contact* Challenge! ( Read this if you just got dumped)

DamnSon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lonely Friday night, getting some
Work done and she's still looking at all my snapchats..getting a lot of memories of how sexy she looked wearing jogging pants around the house..she had a perfect stomach too ahhh

5chm1dd1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Work done and she's still looking at all my snapchats..getting a lot of memories of how sexy she looked wearing jogging pants around the house..she had a perfect stomach too ahhh
Dude, stop tormenting yourself by checking if she looks at your Snapchat!

5chm1dd1

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know I know lol..but that **** has to mean something?
You know, here in Germany we have a word for that, it's called "Hirnwich-serei", which translates to something like "Massively fvcking up your brain"
And that is exactly what you are doing by thinking about that kind of stuff.
For your own sanity, stop it man. It doesn't make it easier.

Carpathian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 8...OK... so this AM I decided to block her in every way possible. I decided to do this more for me. I realized I was looking at her social media way too much and she still uses it to manipulate me. She posts sad pics then 1/2 naked pics etc... and maybe I'm being crazy to think that she does it to f with me and that she wouldn't post these pics anyway, but it does f with me so I need to stop. If she is doing to me intentionally (which i think is likely) then why give her that power? She posts these pics that are like..."hey where'd you go? Please contact me so I can stomp on you emotionally".
Dude, you need to get a grip. We are all lonely sometimes. Snap yourself out of it and get busy doing something. Anything. If you are not socializing with friends and you are in the house on your own then go for a run, paint a picture, read a book, watch some movies and try to stop obsessing about her. Fvkk her, it is her loss, you will replace her in time. Think the long game dude. You are not on your own, all of us have these feelings of loss. It will get better.

Jediknight888

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 9... I have to say it's getting easier and easier. Although I still check her social media more than I should. Mainly just to see if I'm still blocked or not. The last few days she unblocked me then today blocked me again. I still have her blocked. Mainly just to make it harder to look at her stuff. I'm working on decrease the frequency I check it.

The longer I go NC the more I realize how dumb, immature, toxic, and manipulative this chick was. It's nice to finally have my head out of my ass.

Went snowboarding today by myself and it was great. I highly suggest you guys get out and do something to occupy your time.

Carpathian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 9... I have to say it's getting easier and easier. Although I still check her social media more than I should. Mainly just to see if I'm still blocked or not. The last few days she unblocked me then today blocked me again. I still have her blocked. Mainly just to make it harder to look at her stuff. I'm working on decrease the frequency I check it.

The longer I go NC the more I realize how dumb, immature, toxic, and manipulative this chick was. It's nice to finally have my head out of my ass.

Went snowboarding today by myself and it was great. I highly suggest you guys get out and do something to occupy your time.
You should stop checking social media 100% dude. You are torturing yourself needlessly. Why are you so interested in what she is doing? Let it go, you are an educated man - you should know better.

xstang77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well after 13 days nc I've decided to post in this thread. Around Christmas and I was just part of this thread not long ago. It was so out of the blue I can't come to peace in my heart or mind really struggling almost thinking about seeing a priest or something I miss her and her daughter.

Carpathian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well after 13 days nc I've decided to post in this thread. Around Christmas and I was just part of this thread not long ago. It was so out of the blue I can't come to peace in my heart or mind really struggling almost thinking about seeing a priest or something I miss her and her daughter.
Hang in there dude. The Christmas and holidays heightens the sense of her not being with you. It will pass. Many of us feeling the same. But man, think of it this way - you do not WANT a woman who does't want to be with you right? She is now cleared out to make way for someone who WILL want to be with you in the future. Think the long game dude.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hang in there dude. The Christmas and holidays heightens the sense of her not being with you. It will pass. Many of us feeling the same. But man, think of it this way - you do not WANT a woman who does't want to be with you right? She is now cleared out to make way for someone who WILL want to be with you in the future. Think the long game dude.
That's really what it boils down to. You have to accept that she doesn't want you any more. Let her go...

Carpathian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's really what it boils down to. You have to accept that she doesn't want you any more. Let her go...
Indeed.
Think this.... If a friend said he didn't like you anymore and said he didn't want to see you and gave you a whole ton of sh1t like your ex did, you'd tell him to fvkk off. Same with a business partner. Same with a colleague. Indeed, same with EVERY OTHER human connection. They give you sh1t = fvkk off. So, unfortunate as it is, if your GF says she needs space, time to think, confused, it's not you it's me, needs a break or any of that BS then tell her to get the hell out of your life (she will secretly respect you for that and this will give you options further down the line with her).

You are a MAN with a lot to offer a woman. She doesn't want you? Find a new woman who does. There are a million ways to meet a woman; day game, internet dating, sports etc. Might not happen next week or next month but eventually you will met her. Focus on YOU. Get working on yourself, your fitness, sports, your physique, your education, your career and do NOT put up with being seen as a second class man by your ex. She can fvkk off. It is her huge loss.

In the end, we will thank our exes for dumping us because it is an epiphany for your life, for YOU. But you must play a part in your own rescue. Try and purge her from your mind and soul.

xstang77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I left it off as understanding and cool just doesn't make sense this girl was good to me no bs in the time we were together then she just ends it coldly.would be easier if it were like another break up to where there was a fight or we grew apart in time etc. but this ****s just random.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Self-estimation nevers happens spontaneously, there always has to be some crisis to prompt it."

Don't let this experience define us, let it shape our future and make us better men.

Carpathian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I left it off as understanding and cool just doesn't make sense this girl was good to me no bs in the time we were together then she just ends it coldly.would be easier if it were like another break up to where there was a fight or we grew apart in time etc. but this ****s just random.
All the more reason to NC her.

DamnSon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat bros. day 8 or 9, Forgot. I havent looked at her social media at all, but she looks at all my snaps. (Me having a great time with other people) This wasnt a bad breakup either, the week before she was so loving, then cold. Really pulled the rug out. I wish it was a bad break up so I could be like ok **** this *****. I wish her the best though... but the fact you could throw me away? Loll OKAY there hun. She is young though, probably isn't ready for a big commitment, I just felt like I played it wrong, coulda kept her if I was cooler about stuff...

the holidays are coming up and she invited me to meet her whole family when we were together, I'm still hopin she reaches out and realizes the mistake she made, but whatever.

Jediknight888

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 10... it was getting better and better then for some reason today was harder than the last 4 or 5. I get this feeling that even if I go 60 this is still the girl I want.

I think the biggest problem is that we had a very short relationship and so I never got to see the bad side of her other than her dissappearing in the end. So it's like she's this perfect person in my head. I know she's not. But I never got the chance to get turned off by her flaws.

She has now deleted her FB. I don't know why this would be?

Anyway hang in there guys. On to day 11.

xstang77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 10... it was getting better and better then for some reason today was harder than the last 4 or 5. I get this feeling that even if I go 60 this is still the girl I want.

I think the biggest problem is that we had a very short relationship and so I never got to see the bad side of her other than her dissappearing in the end. So it's like she's this perfect person in my head. I know she's not. But I never got the chance to get turned off by her flaws.

She has now deleted her FB. I don't know why this would be?

Anyway hang in there guys. On to day 11.
This is my issue as well people rightfully suggest to focus on her flaws but **** I didn't find any that turned me off or bothered me aside from how heartlessly she abruptly ended it.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear ya guys. I have pondered this over the last couple days, and thought "well, the things I didn't like were so minor.." I was married, so I understand the dynamic that you are not going to like everything about your partner.

But the fact of the matter is... all of our exes are quitters! They didn't choose to communicate their issues, they didn't choose to work it out, the chose the simplest path... to merely leave us with our d**k in our hands. We all did the right things and were good men to these ladies. But unfortunately, we fell for women that are better off alone or going through multiple unhappy relationships. When you treat a girl well, and they basically display hypergamy, it is their loss, not yours!!!

Fortunately for us, we can take this experience and learn from it. We needed this crisis to correct the error of our ways. For them, they will do this to the next guy and the guy after him. Put yourself at ease, because she will end up 1 of 2 ways, unhappy with an AFC provider, or with an abusive relationship she is unable to walk away from...

I know how to treat women, and with using the DJ skills and everything in the book of pook, I am beginning to understand how important it is to find the right one. And the great part is? There is not just ONE right one, there are MANY...

Listen to all of the other stories on this message board... your lady was no different than a good majority of women out there!