Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The *No Contact* Challenge! ( Read this if you just got dumped)

TonyBaloney

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am sick of this shhit - I dont know about u guys but i feel nc i lose, talk to her i lose, i just CANNOT get this ***** out of my mind. Everything seems so hard. Its making me feel paranoid and inadequate - reallu suffering.....5 months on...... I must have done ome bad **** in a previous life for this to happen. Game is suffering - seems like i just end of with strange girls, even if i get a chance at them..... its all wrong wrong wrong - HELP!!!!

staystrong

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, im right there man. im right the fluck there with you. THis blog is what i go to when i am about to go hug her or cave in again. I did it once, right back to square one. Dealing with the aftermath is better than going back to the pain and shock of day 1. tony, I'm there with you buddy, hang in, i will if you do.

bullethead

Don Juan
Reaction score
@tonybaloney that girl u were seeing is a psychopath so are u to an extent. u dodged a bullet, if you can get a hot girl once u can get another one. stop thinking of others and focus on yourself. sex comes with responsibility, next time choose someone who is less reckless.

staystrong

Don Juan
Reaction score
my friends say i should write freestyle about this cuz I love music, why not.
here goes nothing. putting an hour n the clock.

*****es be Crazy

she says i love you in 2 weeks so fast it's insane,
heartless *****es tell you that they only want your name,
but nobody showed you the headlines of her fame
of the past she cant escape and feels so ashamed
cuz she knows she flucked up and she the only one to blame.

when us good guys get burned, its just welcome to the game,
you think you can help her, you think she can be tamed
tryin to save her from herself, just makes you look lame,
and when you fall so hard, just believe shes takin aim
at the heart that she knows she will always have to claim

She hurt me so bad I swear I've never known this pain,
sleepless nights tie me down with iron chains,
as you squeeze tighter on my hearts pulsing veins,
sounds stupid, but fighting lions and gettin maimed,
seems 10 times better than dealin with this dame,

Now she sees that our love has gone and came,
without us good guys, depression becomes her main,
theme of her life as she walks alone in the rain,
so she tries to beg us back, despite in vain,
that shes the one who broke our own picture frame,

Tears burst from her eyes as she tries to act sane,
as she slowly sees she no longer in your brain,
that's when she ****ing loses it, like crack cocaine,
there's no more room for her to talk, or try to explain,

She hugs you and tries so hard to stay in your lane,
She promises that she can fix this broken love plane,
Tries to wipe away the mark of a bad love stain
even though shes the very one who derailed our train

She looks in your eyes and tries to reclaim,
the very same love that she couldn't sustain,
she asks if your anger you have overcame,
one last time we speak, no more tryin to refrain,

"I would have taken you with me over any rough terrian,
and now you see too late I'm the best and try to regain,
the trust, the love, that you through down the drain,
and one last thang,
you say that your love will always be the same
I would have never change our plans, but i guess plans change".................

I feel a lot better now. I just tried to right about my feelings and I think I could do this for real. Nobody steal this, maybe i can make something out of it in the future.

Anyway, tell me what you think, just out of curiosity.

staystrong

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 12: well today I have school and am worried she will hunt me down. I brok NC last time on day 12 so Im DEFINITELY avoiding any path she may walk today. I got 99 problems but a ***** and one.

staystrong

Don Juan
Reaction score
At school just saw her for the first time in person in 3 weeks. I saw her, didnt make eye contact, went to a door to check if my teacher was there, then turned and was walkng ahead of her waiting for her to say something or grab me. She didn't say anything. I think she was scarred to, but actions speak louder than words. I dont care anymore, she wants to be a *****, let her. I just dont give a shet anymore. Day 12: success!

staystrong

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 13: working my ascs off at work. working out, getting homework done, got a model offer, new freinds asked me to wingman tourist, probably spin some plates this week & next. but no matter how busy i am, it never goes away, the pain.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know for most of you my insight into this problem will fall on deaf ears. My relationship wasn't as long as most of yours, but we still shared great moments. I went NC with the hope of regaining my ex. However, I got something much better: complete indifference. I am now at the point where I can have a conversation with my ex and not have any feelings of attachment or love. The ONLY way to get to that point is to go STRICT NC. This means no Facebook, Twitter, Texts, or Phone Calls. No talking about her to your friends. Every time she appears in your mind begin to think about other things. It is so hard, I know, but it truly works.

Every time you break no contact you massage the ego of the person that hurt you. Why would you want to help your enemies? They may reach out to you for numerous reasons, least of which is their desire to truly get back together with you. It is truly a choice to go No Contact, and the choice is completely yours. I promise you there are better women out there than your ex, and I promise you will find them. You just have to keep your eyes open. Be someone who learns from the mistakes of others and projects confidence in their findings, not someone who becomes a cynic because they have been exposed to the truth.

"The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence."

staystrong

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 14: I have nver been more angry in my life. I hope so suave is right, but i've never felt this much rage 24/7 before. Maybe this is a good thing, now i know not to trust people.

staystrong

Don Juan
Reaction score
almost called her just now, but i know it wont solve anything, even if she begs me back, do I really want her back after what she did?? no, i just miss having somebody to hold as not manly as that sounds. whatever, live ti day by day i guess.

staystrong

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 15: i feel dead inside.. thats all. i want to call her so bad, but i wont, because nothing will change. I am happy, that is just the saddest lie.

CostaDeSol

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
staystrong said:
Day 15: i feel dead inside.. thats all. i want to call her so bad, but i wont, because nothing will change. I am happy, that is just the saddest lie.

Stay strong, staystrong. I got my heartbroken not too long ago and it f'd me up.

But i put my attention on other things and dramatically increased my social circle, met some new girls and now my feelings for that girl aren't so strong anymore.

keep up the no contact! focus on contacting other girls.

staystrong

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 16: I am going to focus on talking to tourists tonight at the bars. life goes on.

staystrong

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 17: left work early again. I was this close to going to her house and talking, but i didnt. I feel like hell inside and i cant take it anymore. I went to the doctor to get some help. I have never felt this much pain in my life.

SmoothnNerdy

Don Juan
Reaction score
staystrong said:
Day 17: left work early again. I was this close to going to her house and talking, but i didnt. I feel like hell inside and i cant take it anymore. I went to the doctor to get some help. I have never felt this much pain in my life.
Keep your chin up kid. Remember what I told you, don't act on your emotions. A sh1t day can make you feel like it has been sh1t all along and will be sh1t for eternity. This is all TEMPORARY!

staystrong

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 25: couldn't access the website in a while. Been better since day 17. Mostly in the **** you stage, but moving into the acceptance and moved on stage. I think I realized that I just miss holding her, kissing her head, and knowing I have somebody to protect and love. So really i didnt love her, I loved the feeling I got from her. Which means, I should enjoy being single, and know i can get that feeling with any girl. Also, working on myself and got new job, and a modeling offer which I took. Working on loving me!

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Day 14 of rare mutual NC. I pulled it so close to the peak IL that I'm literally shocked I haven't heard yet. Whether it was looking in her eyes, holding her hand, kissing her, or hugging her, the most ordinary things always felt magical with her.

bullethead

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, this whole no contact is hard for me. It feels like I am stuck in a box. No my ex is not that popular, nor is she that pretty. What kills me is that she comes off as very easy and guys hit on her for that fact alone. That is why I think guys suffer more after a break up. Because for girls, all they have to do is practically wear nothing and go to a club and wait for a guy to hit on her. For guy's it is different, it is harder to find someone. For me I am still going no contact, I deactivated my fb so there would be no way I can see what she is up to, working hard in school, and in the gym, and generally stop trying to just hook up with girls. But it is still hard, my ex is on my mind 24/7, it's been about 5 months. I just want to move on.