The *No Contact* Challenge! ( Read this if you just got dumped)

staystrong

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 26: Saw her walking ahead of me in school today. She didnt see me, but I saw her and she looked sad as ****. I walked in my classroom and felt fine. Mostly I just wanted to say fluck her. SO fluck her. i got more important things to think about.

staystrong

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 27: just got papers for my frist passport. Just planed a trip to South America. Just got a really nice job offer. And oh ya, I just forgot whats-her-name. ha, i think I am definitely in the acceptance and life is awsome again stage. YYAYAYAY!

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
staystrong said:
Day 27: just got papers for my frist passport. Just planed a trip to South America. Just got a really nice job offer. And oh ya, I just forgot whats-her-name. ha, i think I am definitely in the acceptance and life is awsome again stage. YYAYAYAY!

Keep it up. I've been tracking your posts on this.

+1

staystrong

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 27 later: My friend has a ***** of a girlfriend and last week I suggested he dump her and go no contact because he is a nice guy who got played too. He took my advice, and she is already talking **** about him and I caught her talking to guys, no surprise. He just called me to thank him for saving him from her. I feel like being able to help my friend in those times of No contact panic is the silver lining to my hardship experience.

staystrong

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 27 late night: just went to 5 star nice dinner with some friends and some beautiful girls we know. had an awesome time and nice to know I can do much better and have better WOMEN not GIRLS wanting me. ya, there's a difference!

Thatfeel21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep it up staystrong! I check this thread everyday cuz of you!

staystrong

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dat 28: ....... NO NIGHTMARES!!!! HOLY CRAP YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 im tired, but who gives a crap!

staystrong

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 29: just reserved a 16 day expedition voyage to south america and am signed up for sure. Gave my 2 week notice at my job, and everybody was cool and I still work until I leave. When I get back I start an awsome new job. and I have a new plate I think I am spinning who is 5 years older than me. im 20, can i get a haelll yesss!

JCballin88

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are there any pages/posters in this thread dealing with the guy going NC after HE did the dumping?

I need help. I met this chick and she was probably the coolest girl ever...literally would have done anything for me. The problem was that our relationship became long-distance and we started having communication issues...and since she was so in love with me she started having some pretty major jealousy/insecurity issues that were starting to make me go a little crazy.

I think things would have worked out well with this chick if I hadn't had to move 1300 miles away for a new job. But she kept making me feel pressured to act like a full-blown boyfriend when I couldn't do it in a brand new situation, especially when I'm working 60-70 hours/week and hitting the gym almost every night.

Last night I finally told her I am going to have to say goodbye and move on...she was completely devastated and told me things like "You're going to find out I'm not easily replaceable" and "good luck finding a girl who cares about you as much as I did." I feel horrible for going NC on her...I don't know. I don't want her to think this was easy on me because it isn't. I'm so tempted to hit her up right now and tell her it's killing me as much as it is her.

HALP!

staystrong

Don Juan
Reaction score
JCBallin: as a wise don juan said to me, give your thoughts not your feelings 60 days. Whats the worst that happens really?

f you guys love each other 60 days of contact doesn't matter because you love each other. BUT: as much as you don't like it, maybe this is the right decision and 60 days will only confirm that.

P.S. dont tell her its killing you, it will only give her hope even if you dont mean to do that. My ex did that with me, and it only made it worse, so then I went no contact.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Good point staystrong.

On one hand we think she's the one forever, yet then think "if she doesn't call back this week it's over forever". Over the long run, you'll find that women return to their "normal" behavior, whatever that was. We tend to panic and think there is some time limit - there isn't. She'll be the same in 2 years, only you'll be wiser. Only if you commit and one cheats is it over forever. You want to keep a harem of groupies, and when done correctly (which is playfully and non-seriously) romance can continue for many years with a given girl.

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MY story - and my day 1

MY story - and my day 1

The Breakup was initiated by me, and was very harsh and cold bloded, i just through her out of my apparment at 10 Pm, which made her go angry, and talk shvt about me to her mom...(This was 2 days ago).

I have been in a LTR with her for 8 months, and before i got into a LTR with her, i was HUNTING her for 6 months, i was BLINDED by her.. She is a HB9, a very pretty and intelligent girl, and i truly had some great moments, and for the first 6 months of the LTR i was VERY happy with her.

BUT!:
No more than 2 hours after the breakup is official on facebook, this dude (that she has fooled around with before me) invites her for diner, the very next day ... talking about beast mode - which she replies to, and probably went to (i honestly do not know, because i choose to block her on facebook, to keep my mind of her, and heal easier).

Yesterday morning - before i knew about the arranging of a date - i called her, at 10 am, just to realise she wouldn't answer and would not return my call - and she still hasn't (24 hours after)..

At some point, i am very happy that she never returned my call, and that she started flirting with this other dude again. Ofc. it hurts like hell - it realy does, especially at night, it makes me fell like an fool, unwated and played with - but it also made me realise what a "Slvt" she is, which i am fairly happy with. The fact that she is moving on this quick, is also a sign that her love towards me was somewere near 0.

So i have contacted her once after the brake up.

Now i am going NO CONTACT.

This is day 1, and my goal is to forget her, not to reinitiate contact (since this LTR is shattered).

I am really hoping that the pain will go away fast, it is really unpleasant, and at night i cannot fall asleep; in the morning i wake up very early, with an empty feeling.

So lets do this, Day 1, here we come!

Last edited:

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Eurpoean-DJ: No Contact means you don't look at her Facebook profile. Also, know that anything on there is likely aimed at you anyway so it's probably BS. You need to go 3-4 weeks, the maximum she can miss you.

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
Eurpoean-DJ: No Contact means you don't look at her Facebook profile. Also, know that anything on there is likely aimed at you anyway so it's probably BS. You need to go 3-4 weeks, the maximum she can miss you.
Hi BigNeil, as i stated in my post, after seeing what i saw, i decided to block her facebook profile - so that even if i got tempted, i would not be able to enter it.

I think it is okay to block her, but let me know if you think the opposite? :)

Regards

staystrong

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 31: I learned about myself with this ex experience.

1. Dont fall so hard so fast, and if you do, dont flucking tell anybody, especailly her!
2. If it's too good to be true, it probably is.

3. Most important: be happy sleeping alone before you start rebounding. Stop avoiding the truth and try to solve them. here is to trying

European dude: This is day 1, and my goal is to forget her, not to reinitiate contact (since this LTR is shattered).
Remember this statement. If you mean this no matter how much you miss her, BLOCK HER NOW. Facebook, email, skype, and ESPECIALLY phone. Out of sight out of mind man, hang in there.

UnderGround_King

Reaction score
This marks day 16 of NC. Been going through a bit of a rough time. Can't sleep, can't eat and started working out to make a weight loss go of this messed situation. Found this forum and damn it helps knowing I'm not the only one going through this stuff.

My story (If you feel like reading): I was in a long distance relationship for almost a year (ended two weeks before our anniversary). I mean I thought this girl was the one. She was always talking about getting married, kids, how I was it for her and she had to go through all these people just to get to me. Things were going relatively well. We seemed to be dealing with the distance ok and it was a matter of time before I moved closer to her. One day I ask her about her friends (three different friends who are in open relationships) and I ask so what do think about that craziness. She goes "Well I've given it some serious thought." I'm completely shocked and I hang up and text "well if you dont love me why dont we just break up". She then texts me all these reasons to break up and at the end she says "I couldn't possibly want you out of my life entirely". Then I say "just leave me alone". I finally got comfortable with a girl and she just out of the blue wants nothing to do with me.

A week before she was saying she felt like she was falling in love with me all over again! I delete her on fb and ever trace of her everywhere. So I dont talk to her for two weeks then I send her letter saying i understand her decsion, im excited about this and that in my life and I wish her all the best and hope we cud one day be friends. She replies immediately excited saying of course we can be friends and she refriends me on facebook then after a few days of talking she sends this long message about her day(shes going on and on about her day like we're still dating) and before I can reply she unfriends me. No reason, no warning, nothing. So essentially I got dumped twice.Then I find out from a friend that she still says she misses me (friend showed me some texts) and this was maybe a day before she unfriended me. A week later she likes a comment I post on a mutual friends wall! I just don't get. What is going through her head?!?! How can you say you love someone then up and change your mind? I'm fighting the urge to send her a long love letter telling her how I feel and I dont know if I did the right thing by not fighting. Cause in my experience if someone is thinking about being in an open relationship aka sleeping with other people you've already lost them. Did I do the right thing by not begging her not leave me? UGH almost day 17.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, you are in love with and mourning the loss of someone who you thought she was. This girl will emotionally eat you alive if you continue with her. She is confused and it's pointless to get yourself sucked into her vortex.

Don't contact her at all. You're absolutely right that you've already lost her. However, all you lost is a vampire who would have sucked every bit of life out of you.

Let her go. Get rid of every single reminder of her and walk away clean. If you keep on contacting her you will experience untold regret. No matter how much she contacts you, no matter how much she blows up your phone, don't contact her. This girl is poison and you can do a lot better than her.

staystrong

Don Juan
Reaction score
Underground King: she wants to be freinds and plays facebook games? not to hard to figure out.

She only wants you in her life as a security blanket and an emotional tampon.

She wants to fluck other dudes and has seriously thought about it?? Ya, sure sounds like she loves you. Sorry if that hurts, but you need to think logically, not emotionally. You made the right decision man, now stay NO CONTACT, BLOCK HER ON EVERYTHING, PERIOD...

staystrong

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 32: I literally can and will do anything I put my mind too. It's time to be awesome again.