Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The new Michael Jackson documentary

allancc3

Banned
Reaction score
Finally, this pedophile scrumbag who should be rotting in prison on multiple felony counts CAUGHT ON TAPE MOLESTING CHILDREN, has been called out by at least one brave person:

Why do none of you condemn this brazen lecherous pedo slimeball? He is alive and still molesting children, running for the highest office in the land!

allancc3

Banned
Reaction score
Pedo Joe faces second #metoo accuser.

It wasn't sexual, but he did grab me by the head," said Amy Lappos, a Connecticut nonprofit worker who met Biden at a political fundraiser in 2009. "He put his hand around my neck and pulled me in to rub noses with me. When he was pulling me in, I thought he was going to kiss me on the mouth."

Next thing you know, a man breathing is going to be evidence of sexual assault.

Looks like the democratic party is pushing out pedojoe for being too white and too male, in favor of pocahantas and kamala harris.

Last edited:

allancc3

Banned
Reaction score
I finally watched this over the last two nights.
It's 100% a hit piece. Designed for the gullible sheeple addicted to celebrity gossip. It's a smokescreen to divert attention from all of the true pedo's in politics, entertainment and banking. The clintons, the ted kennedys, joe bidens, john and tony podesta, james alefantis, **** cheney, bush sr, among many, many others.

#pizzagate

#franklincoverup

#mkultra

allancc3

Banned
Reaction score
Undoctored photo.

Pedo Joe giving his phone number to an under-aged girl:

Magic Johnson and his son EJ:

Last edited:

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What a disgusting baby to put his crotch in Biden's hand like that...

allancc3

Banned
Reaction score
LOL, the entire documentary is a fvcking hoax!:

Michael Jackson was brave enough to criticize the jews and they fvcking killed him. From his song "They Don't Care About Us."

Jew me, sue me

everybody do me

Kick me, kike me

don't you black or white me

I'm tired of being the victim of shame

They (the jews) don't care about us.

Michael Jackson has been taped making overtly anti-semitic remarks during a phone call, describing Jews as "leeches" that conspired to leave him "penniless".
"They suck," said Jackson.
"I'm so tired of it ... they start out the most popular person in the world, make a lot of money. It's a conspiracy. Jews do it on purpose."
National director of the anti-defamation league, Abraham Foxman, which campaigns against anti-semitism, said yesterday: "It is sad that Jackson is infected with stereotypical ideas of Jews as money-grubbing and manipulative."

Last edited: