Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Myth of Chad (Who Has a Thousand Lays)

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RedPill understanding of women - what they truly are, what motivates them, what turns them on/attracts them etc.

I'd also like to add - i know women who are in sugar baby relationships at the moment. It's interesting getting a woman's view on what it feels like to be paid for sex. Almost across the board I've noticed that women hate attaching a price to sex/intimacy. They want their sex and intimacy to be "priceless". So they automatically look down on guys who try to transact for something that women view as "priceless" - they can't comprehend why a man would want to pay for sex. Women find it funny (because they can get sex so easily) that there are Men out there that actually pay for sex - female solipsism can't comprehend male thirst.

Pro tip: don't concern yourself with what women think.

Poonstra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Understanding how women think helps you get better outcomes with them.
Do you have any pointers to acquiring this knowledge? How did you get there? I would agree that lack of insight into their workings is one of my biggest hurdles.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Understanding how women think and "concerning yourself" with what women think are 2 different things.

Understanding how women think helps you get better outcomes with them.

I wasted over a decade figuring this out, but women are very simple actually. They only chase their latest emotions/tingles and operate strictly according to that and/or by rules that their female peers and society have laid out for them.

They don't even know why they think the way they do because it's all so emotionally driven each day with them.

It is more productive building yourself up improving yourself as a man physically, financially and morally as opposed to concerning yourself with how women think. Most of them don't actually think. They just follow/copy.

Women know a high SMV guy when they see one though and then they naturally get wet and feel emotions when dealing with one. Women are simply a bonus for these kind of men. But they got what women want and they know it. They usually have a life mission though way more important than any single woman.

The term be yourself is actually good advice. The problem is it means to be your best self and most men are nothing close to that.

Especially when dealing with a very attractive women. They put on the nice guy or overly jerk/pua act. They overly concern themselves what the woman is thinking about and how to please her to get rewarded with sex. They get needy or insecure. They don't lead. They also don't work on themselves as a man neither physically nor financially.

For example, you can be an uber driver for the rest of your life and make a passable living have a 6 pack and know how to game women's emotions to a T. But does that actually make you are a high SMV man? No because you neglected the financial aspect of your life chose and just to just be content chasing your basic carnal desires forever.

Same thing applies in reverse to the wealthy man who ballooned up in weight and is overly needy clingy or toxic and has to resort to pure gold diggers using his money to compensate.

I say all of this because as a guy who has been in every role you can imagine....the final conclusion is just like that other famous saying everyone has heard everywhere....if you build it they will come. If you build yourself into a high value man that is more powerful than anything else that you can possibly concern yourself with.

So that is my advice to any younger guy reading this. Don't concern yourself with the nature of women. They will either find you attractive or they wont. Just keep building yourself up and go after/approach women whenever you have free time. Don't let your ego be phased by their rejections and most importantly never ever let women become your main priority in life.

Last edited:

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wasted over a decade figuring this out, but women are very simple actually. They only chase their latest emotions/tingles and operate strictly according to that and/or by rules that their female peers and society have laid out for them.

They don't even know why they think the way they do because it's all so emotionally driven each day with them.

It is more productive building yourself up improving yourself as a man physically, financially and morally as opposed to concerning yourself with how women think. Most of them don't actually think. They just follow/copy.

Women know a high SMV guy when they see one though and then they naturally get wet and feel emotions when dealing with one. Women are simply a bonus for these kind of men. But they got what women want and they know it. They usually have a life mission though way more important than any single woman.

The term be yourself is actually good advice. The problem is it means to be your best self and most men are nothing close to that.

Especially when dealing with a very attractive women. They put on the nice guy or overly jerk/pua act. They overly concern themselves what the woman is thinking about and how to please her to get rewarded with sex. They get needy or insecure. They don't lead. They also don't work on themselves as a man neither physically nor financially.

For example, you can be an uber driver for the rest of your life and make a passable living have a 6 pack and know how to game women's emotions to a T. But does that actually make you are a high SMV man? No because you neglected the financial aspect of your life chose and just to just be content chasing your basic carnal desires forever.

Same thing applies in reverse to the wealthy man who ballooned up in weight and is overly needy clingy or toxic and has to resort to pure gold diggers using his money to compensate.

I say all of this because as a guy who has been in every role you can imagine....the final conclusion is just like that other famous saying everyone has heard everywhere....if you build it they will come. If you build yourself into a high value man that is more powerful than anything else that you can possibly concern yourself with.

So that is my advice to any younger guy reading this. Don't concern yourself with the nature of women. They will either find you attractive or they wont. Just keep building yourself up and go after/approach women whenever you have free time. Don't let your ego be phased by their rejections and most importantly never ever let women become your main priority in life.
Yes they are simple. It's simps and some red pill/PUA geeks that have overcomplicated them. Usually what is meant by "understanding" women is really disabusing yourself of all the myths and pretty lies being perpetuated. Also not thinking so much about them. Too many guys can't get out of their own heads. And of course people get rich posing as gurus.

Honestly, the dumber my game, the better my results. Just show value and have a blast. Spread it around. Bad mood/tired = suck it up or stay home. Talk/kino/kiss when I feel like it. Live moment to moment. The rest of the time, stick to my life mission. Rinse & Repeat.

Reaction score

yeah but a woman can easily destroy everything you have built. This advice is Disney fantasy disguised as masculine advice lol.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I realize this is an old thread, I also realize that many here are younger than me, and over time racking up hundreds of "lays" is certainly possible. Now "Chad" I would suppose would be in his say, mid-30's? Possibly younger? Then I see where four-digit poonani slays may be inconceivable my numbers

Given I'm rapidly approaching my mid-50's and have spent most of my adult life married (twice) and monogamous, my numbers are low - the bulk of them generated in my 40's and but still in the hundreds. So for example, if I've been carousing, say for 10 years and my numbers are in the hundreds, say 300, I'm at 1/5th of the legendary 1500 lays, but if I'd been a free agent for say 30 years I'd be approaching 1000. I'm nowhere close to Chad status, I'd say I'm on a good day 7.0 age-adjusted an 8. If I was model quality I could see how these numbers could be much higher.

All of that said numbers aren't everything, quality is everything. Numbers are impressive to those without abundance, I'd happily trade even my low numbers for the quality I expect now later in life.

Keep in mind that also that Karma is a motherF* - you will actually fall for someone, utterly and completely and eventually you will get your arse handed to you. Happens.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's funny to me how most guys on this forum really fall for this "Myth of the Chad" at some point in time.
They try to replicate the success other men have, but without the same attributes. Out of which the most important one might be the quality of the natural seducer.

No matter what they're missing, the track is pretty much the same:
-depression caused by lack of succes with women and jealousy on successful guys;
-idealizing some Chad figure and trying to replicate some of his traits(more often easier ones to obtain);
-starting to have a little more success with women as a result of improving their own value;
-possibly reaching the cap of having 2-3-4 prospects at once;
-choosing one of these women(or getting chosen by her) and settling for a LTR;
-slowly regressing to the initial level by not continuing to improve, getting lazy since they're single no more;
-getting dumped by woman by lowering their value or leaving her when realizing you're too different, because you weren't honest in the first stage;
-not being able to find someone else fast; again mild depression and comming back to this forum, let's say;

And then the cycle repeats.

My bottom line: If you're not a natural, the only way to have long-term success is to continue to improve 'till the day you die.
Getting lazy and sloppy takes you back to step one, and you're always getting older.
If there are Chads out there, forget about them and stop comparing yourself to them. You'll never be that guy. But you might become the best version of yourself. And that version might be a lot better/happier.

The key is always in your hands. Choose wisely.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"A woman will either find you attractive or not" - That's concerning yourself with her opinion. What part is more important is if you find her attractive....and if she is able to sustain your attraction.
For me at least, if she wants to sustain my attraction, she is going to have to find me attractive. Because she has to be high interest to sustain my attraction, that's a hugely important factor. A lot of these PUA tropes are somewhat contradictory.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’d say if you are a single guy and have 5-10 flings a year you are top 1% of men. Some guys don’t even get 5 in a lifetime.
False. I've had that many and I'm nowhere near top 1%. Roughly 80th percentile

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh absolutely. Did you think these Instagram models sleep with celebrities and athletes Pro Bono?
They get flown out, and at the least get a shopping spree for their troubles.

You take her on dates, spend time with her, text her.. I snap my fingers and say be here tomorrow ready to s*ck my d*ck, give her some pocket change and send her back home and ignore her till I’m bored again so you can try to woo her..

Who’s the alpha in that situation?
Whilst I agree with most of Cola’s posts, this is wrong.
Banging a girl that has no genuine desire for you is as Beta as it gets.
In that scenario, the guy woo’ing her is more Alpha, because he is spending time with someone attracted to him (for his game, feels, whatever). The guy paying is Beta; because he is implying he needs to overcompensate for what another man gets for free. It also shows scarcity and lack of self respect.
Validation sex trumps transactional sex, it’s not about the lack of ‘effort’. For example, stealing a Rolex is quicker and less effort than studying many years to afford it, but the later is more alpha, more high value and more internally rewarding.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whilst I agree with most of Cola’s posts, this is wrong.
Banging a girl that has no genuine desire for you is as Beta as it gets.
People use the terms 'alpha' and 'beta' to promote whatever concept. More specifically paying for sex is materiel transactional sex, and is beta in the context of beta bux.

Validation sex trumps transactional sex, it’s not about the lack of ‘effort’. For example, stealing a Rolex is quicker and less effort than studying many years to afford it, but the later is more alpha, more high value and more internally rewarding.
Correct. You sound like a less intelligent version of Pan87 though.

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People use the terms 'alpha' and 'beta' to promote whatever concept. More specifically paying for sex is materiel transactional sex, and is beta in the context of beta bux.

Correct. You sound like a less intelligent version of Pan87 though.
I am a less intelligent version of Pan87. That’s literally why your wife calls me Pan86

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cola is making the mistake of assuming that ‘effort’ = ‘investment’, which is more a reflection of his personality. The two are not correlated.

A guy can appear to bring giving effort by wooing, texting loads, going on creatives dates etc, yet deep down still be totally indifferent to the woman.

The best seducers are like this. Indifference is not a behaviour (eg ‘act uninterested’) but it is an internal state. You can be texting a girl 12 hours a day and still be indifferent, if that’s how you usually behave with women. A guy paying for sex however is not indifferent. He wants to make it work with that specific girl.

The best players I’ve met are wired like this. They have this advantage from birth; they’re just a little more emotionally ‘hard’. They are resilient to external feedback. They dont get excited easily...even from childhood. Their internal state is dull/unimaginative. They are the opposite of ‘empaths’/HSP…and their brute, steady force leads to results.
To a more sensitive feeler type, sending texts and going on dates will ‘feel’ like investing effort, because he is over analytical and internally anxious whenever he makes effort (eg Every minute he’s checking his phone for a reply to his so called indifferent ‘feeler’ text). Putting in effort to court a girl does not imply the man feels any neuroticism during the process.

The best seducers I know are aware of female psychology, yet externally still play the game in a fairly normal way. This is the best way to manipulate a manipulator. Law 48 - ‘Think as You Like but Behave Like Others’.

Knowledge of female psychology should simply ‘free’ you by reducing your neuroticism when playing the game…it doesn’t necessarily change how you play the game.
The richest person in the room isn’t necessarily behaving much different to everyone else…he just lacks the neuroticism about money which most people have, which manifests in the most subtle nuanced ways…for example laughing when he spills his coffee on a shirt rather than getting agitated.
And that’s how the best seducers I know behave. On paper they do all the same things the average guys do, they go on dates, dress well, text the girl to built rapport etc…. their understanding of the game just manifests in nuances - mainly in their internal responses (or lack thereof) when things are going well or badly.

The only real ‘external’ difference that chads have from average guys is that they are usually markedly more masculine in body language, dress and voice/speech patterns (usually speaking less, shorter sentences and more directly)…the best way to gain this is by hanging around masculine men.

Last edited:

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also a high lay count isn't the aim.
Having multiple plates that are 8’s+ is the sexual strategy of high status men.
Throughout history that’s how it’s been. Polygamy not ONS was the mark of a high status male.
You see it with guys like Dicaprio, Tiger woods etc.
ONS usually involves, alcohol, risk, regret, clumsy sex, unattractive women and wasting time that could be spent making money

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also a high lay count isn't the aim.
Having multiple plates that are 8’s+ is the sexual strategy of high status men.
Throughout history that’s how it’s been. Polygamy not ONS was the mark of a high status male.
You see it with guys like Dicaprio, Tiger woods etc.
ONS usually involves, alcohol, risk, regret, clumsy sex, unattractive women and wasting time that could be spent making money
good insight

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chad is just the guy that gets the right girl , in the right place at the right time

that is literally it , anyone can be "chad" at anytime because we know full well a woman will fvck on a whim

The guy who is made to wait through the dating process hears about another guy getting it straight away and thinks he is doing something wrong , he isn't he's just in the wrong frame with her

In the summer i had a 4 some with a Hb7 & Hb8 ......HB 8 literally looked like a barbie doll the kind of girl most guys will simp hard over if they are into that sort of thing

I'm not kidding it took me and my mate less than 2 hours to secure the bag so to speak

We were in the right place at the right time that was it.....

Last month i meet a young HB 7 in a bar , she's drunk and in the right time she is DTF but because of logistics i can't make it happen that night

The week after HB 7 then goes cold and tries to drag me into a dating process talk of sex is now non existent and probably will be until i complete x amount of dates .....i recognised this and ghosted her

I class myself as well experienced with women and i can promise you there is no magic chad spell she is either DTF or she isn't and her attitude towards this constantly fluctuates , i agree for some girls the final decision may vary depending on you physicality or "smv" but the good news is that there's 3 billion women on the planet so just try another one until you get lucky

Guys get too hung up on one girl , girls know this and play it to their advantage they know they can go and fvck "chad" and the hung up guy will still be there ......"chad " is invented by men not by women