“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #112

All (5) Like Like (5)

    1. Like

      Barrister

      Master Don Juan 40
      • Messages
        2,852
      • Reaction score
        5,070
    2. Like

      andreihaha

      Master Don Juan 33
      • Messages
        866
      • Reaction score
        830
    3. Like

      metalwater

      Master Don Juan From random
      • Messages
        1,607
      • Reaction score
        1,330
    4. Like

      Bingo-Player

      Master Don Juan From uk
      • Messages
        3,624
      • Reaction score
        4,338
    5. Like

      Velasco

      Master Don Juan 32
      • Messages
        1,377
      • Reaction score
        1,576
  • Loading…
Top