Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The myth of 8 hours of sleep

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to do that 23 & me test. I have had abysmal sleep and it is hard enough to get anywhere near 8hrs. Since fasting it changed for me. Personally, I have to disagree. I have seen some stuff and the improvements from more sleeping has been the betterment of my life. I have better cognitive function, no brain fog, PRs in the gym, top shelf game, and a variety of leveling up.

I am going to get my 23 & me done + transcribed. I am curious of what the result is and I suspect markers will show the need to get MORE not less sleep. I think it's very individual. I am deezed and highly motivated to get **** done. The population is fat, low T, emo, and a slob. Less sleep and more activity is required. The better my sleep, the better my output and performance.

peeps

Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to do that 23 & me test. I have had abysmal sleep and it is hard enough to get anywhere near 8hrs. Since fasting it changed for me.
Out of interest what improved for you in terms of fasting?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Out of interest what improved for you in terms of fasting?
110% aesthetics. 6pack. Lean but deezed. My sleep is ****ed from time to time but a lot better. I have not looked this good since my mid twenties. I went super sayain over global pandemic. All calisthenics and gymnastics ring workouts. I workout hard so its a combo. I cannot suggest that enough.

If you never have tried. Been getting hit on at dog parks and post workouts out doors. Its like fishing with dynamite. It's a young man's game but fasting has super charged my metabolism like a reset.

Test your body. Mate, i don't **** with sleep. My sleep is elusive. You maybe a outlier and able to sleep little without consequences. That's 1% of the population. I am not that fortunate. I get 4 if lucky most of my life. I combat this with meditation, rest, fasting, lifting and rest.

I am more cognizant about sleeping well. Slee9 mask, Epsom salts, dark room, cut blue light, red light lamb, dark mode on tv and phone, etc. I highly recommend why we sleep by matt walker and jre podcast 1109.

Machine10033

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t screw with sleep. I have had blood work done when I was sleeping 4-5 hours a night.. cortisol was high, testosterone low, growth hormone was low and dhea low

6 months later retest after a few months of 8-9 hours of sleep a night. Cortisol perfect, testosterone jumped a few hundred, growth hormone went much higher and same with dhea

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

eli77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to do that 23 & me test. I have had abysmal sleep and it is hard enough to get anywhere near 8hrs. Since fasting it changed for me. Personally, I have to disagree. I have seen some stuff and the improvements from more sleeping has been the betterment of my life. I have better cognitive function, no brain fog, PRs in the gym, top shelf game, and a variety of leveling up.

I am going to get my 23 & me done + transcribed. I am curious of what the result is and I suspect markers will show the need to get MORE not less sleep. I think it's very individual. I am deezed and highly motivated to get **** done. The population is fat, low T, emo, and a slob. Less sleep and more activity is required. The better my sleep, the better my output and performance.
what is that test about

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t screw with sleep. I have had blood work done when I was sleeping 4-5 hours a night.. cortisol was high, testosterone low, growth hormone was low and dhea low

6 months later retest after a few months of 8-9 hours of sleep a night. Cortisol perfect, testosterone jumped a few hundred, growth hormone went much higher and same with dhea
I never did the test but I have noticed a 85% decrease in output on my workout. No PRs. Its not a good time. I have always been a night owl. Sleep got ****ed at like 15. I have had to work on it ever since.

Fight club is epic. It is accurate on insomnia, delusional, and psychopathy from a lack of sleep. Granted, the narrator is insane. I suspect a lack of sleep is a temporary way of ****ing one's head up.

Give it a try bro.

Machine10033

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I never did the test but I have noticed a 85% decrease in output on my workout. No PRs. Its not a good time. I have always been a night owl. Sleep got ****ed at like 15. I have had to work on it ever since.

Fight club is epic. It is accurate on insomnia, delusional, and psychopathy from a lack of sleep. Granted, the narrator is insane. I suspect a lack of sleep is a temporary way of ****ing one's head up.

Give it a try bro.
i worked mid night shift for 3 years! I could never sleep during the days. I probably averaged 2 hours a day when I was working. I was so tired I couldn’t tell what was real at times. It was one dream state!

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i worked mid night shift for 3 years! I could never sleep during the days. I probably averaged 2 hours a day when I was working. I was so tired I couldn’t tell what was real at times. It was one dream state!
Been there in lucid mode. Never had nights. I wont do it.

I use to sabotage sleep and slam *****s. I don't sabotage myself nor purpose for *****. It's not worth it.