Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The most chumpiest website I've ever seen.

REJ-

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of the advice that is being put up there, can be summed up in one sentence:

...Be an AFC...

Someone should make a thread that asks "Who has actually gotten anywhere using the advice on this forum?" I doubt there would be many answers. Perhaps some people will figure out that stuff doesn't work/doesn't make sense. As much as I would enjoy less comtetition, I feel pity for them.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow they actually deleted Rollo's posts?

My, my, my there is no hope for that place...

Blackdragon5095

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mmmmmmm it never hurts to be bad here and their. ( gets evil ideas )
Let's see how fast I can get banned. I say it will be in 2 days.

Blackdragon5095

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This site is too funny !!!!!!!!!!
:crackup: :crackup:

Read this $h!T

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've put myself into a tricky situation that I'm not sure how to handle.
My partner and I have been together for 2 years, engaged for the last 9 months. For the last 6 months we've been trying to have a baby with fertility help as I'm 42. Obviously this puts strain on any relationship and my partner has recently been finding it more and more difficult to have sex on the prescribed days. As a result, our normally healthy and happy sex life has become rather strained and lacking.
A week ago, I found out that he has recently been active on a website dedicated to finding other sexual partners.
I signed onto this website with a pseudonym and have engaged him in a rather explicit ongoing dialogue. Of course, he doesn't know its me and I'm not sure how to continue with this lie and what to do about an eventual meeting, should it happen.
Should I keep quiet, confront him or trap him?? Or leave him for that matter...
Please help! Any advice would be much appreciated
LMAO !!!!!!
your hushand cheating on you over the internet. LMAO !!!!
I gusse she can't please him in bed. :crackup:
I gusse he gonna jack off to some pictures

when i see her she smailes but does she like me how do u tell? I'v had a qwash on her since first grade and never found out i see her at least 2times a day at school but now its out and my dad wants me to go to anather school. well does she like me or not
LMAO thank god I'm no longer a AFC.

midnight

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude I'm tempted to join that site just to stir up some ****... But I'm not that type of person...

Reaction score
lol That comes immediately after you posted a tip on "the truth" about how women give bad advice.

All of the "cool" kids from my grade school and high school are all working at Wal-Mart or McDonalds with a kid or two under their belt that they had between the age of 19 and now from a relationship that is now nothing.
My advice is act like they are a guy.
Just be honest, and be yourself.
Girls LOVe when guys notice things like that because males are notorious for not noticing the "little things".
That sounds as though there is no ******** involved. She is saying what many DJs have said in our own bible.

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say a group of us should go join that site and tell them how its really done, then see which of us gets banned last =P.