Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The most chumpiest website I've ever seen.

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WooHoo A cool website to read and laugh at w00t something do to while the monotone guy upfront talks about something to do with the string theory LOL

Edit : actually some of the people have some interesting points there but most are very very lost or loooking for attention

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
i've known this girl for quite a while and we are good friends. ever since breaking up with her longterm boyfriend six months ago, she has dated lord knows how many guys since then. we have gone out a few times in the past few months and every time, we seem to have a lot of fun, laugh, and just generally tease one another. all signs of attraction. i am attracted to her, and i am pretty confident i can tell she's attracted to me. however, after watching her closely, there's also one thing i have noticed about her that is confusing to me. she loves to flirt and be the center of attention, which is no big deal. but what i've noticed is that when she is talking to me (and she LOVES to talk), she will very rarely make eye contact with me. when she does, it's just a very quick glance, almost as if she's really nervous to look me in the eye. kind of flaky. after noticing her flirt with other guys however, i have found that she has no problem looking them in the eye. i have also noticed and been told by others, that i stand up to her and am one of the only guys that ever has. what gives? does she feel intimidated by me? or just really on edge because i won't let myself be wrapped around her finger like every other guy? for instance, she is trying very hard to talk the guy she is currently seeing (for about a week), to take her to italy for a week-long trip this summer. personally, there's no way i would take a girl to italy after only knowing her for a few months, let alone a week! that's just crazy. or am i just completely misreading the situation?
Wow...Just Wow.......If I ever see people regularly post this crap here, I'm leaving.

Edit:
Read this crap.
http://www.loveshack.org/forums/t89132/

He's a failure :rolleyes:

I love Hyori Lee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Check this one out from an AFC on that website!!!

ok, here's the situation. 2 yrs ago, i confessed my love to the girl of my dreams, and a day later, she did the same. since then, we've gone through so much. when i mean "so much" i mean A LOT. like, helpign her cope with and end forced engagements, friends who claim i'm cheating behind her back, trouble with her parents resenting me and forbidding her to see me (which we never solved. we just see each other behind their backs), and a whole bunch of other things. for 2 yrs we've been together. in that time, i've proposed to her, and she accepted. i love her with all of my heart and soul, and when i proposed, she said she was the happiest girl in the world. everything was just so amazing, and we were so madly in love... the thing is, after i proposed to her, gradually, over 2 months, she's become so distant from me. she's become so busy, and we barely ever talk online or over the phone, and since about a month and a half ago we haven't seen each other or talked in person. (that tends to be difficult in the first place with her parents breathing down her neck.) over this time, she's changed, and now, she feels so distant. i feel like she's slowly drifting away from me, and it tears me apart inside. whenever we see each other in public or anywhere, she hardly ever makes eye contact anymore. whenever i try to draw her closer to me, it seems like she doesn't even hear me. i tried reminding her of our first kiss, our first date, our first time making out, (she never kissed anyone before me, so it was her very first), all the intimate moments we shared, the dreams we used to share, all kinds of things. it just seems like she doesn't even hear me. she just seems to ignore it like i never said anything, and she just talks about what she's busy with, or what events or exams she's got coming up. i feel like she just treats me like i'm her buddy or friend. i tried talking to her cousin about it, but he wasn't much help. every time i try telling her my feelings about us, we end up arguing, or it comes out wrong and we argue. we'll argue, and then we'll make up, and i'll see a glimpse of the girl i used to feel so familiar with and in love with. i'll see glimpses of the girl i proposed to, and then, i'll feel like maybe things will finally go back to the way they were, but they never do. the next day, she reverts to her new self, and i feel so hopeless. it hurts, y'know? she's the girl i used to talk to about running away and getting married with, and starting a family, and living our dreams. now, i feel like i can barely even talk to her without pretending that everything is ok. our three month summer break is coming up in less than a week, and she told me she had a plan that could have us be together for a while every day, but i doubt it'll really happen. (she's got extra classes from 8am-5pm, and i've got part time work from 9am-1pm, then i work night shift.) our anniversary is coming up, and i've asked her if she wants to do anything special, but it's like she didn't even hear me ask in the first place. i've tried to be optimistic about it, thinking that when summer comes, she'll be less busy, and we'll have time to be together, and things will all work out, but it doesn't last long. it'll ;ast for a few days, maybe a week, and then, i'll feel so distant from her, and i'll just start hurting inside. does anybody know what's going on? is there any way i can draw her back to me? will things ever return to the way things were? any advice on how to handle this situation? i've been thinking about breaking up with her, but i haven't made up my mind. i can't stop letting go of the thought that there's still hope. i don't want to lose this girl. she's the girl of my dreams. i'd do anything to keep her and get her back. she hasn't really mentioned breaking up or anything like that, but day by day, i feel like i'm losing her more and more. i've tried changing myself, thinking that maybe i've been doing something wrong, but it doesn't seem to be working. i just don't know what to do. normally, i'm a pretty tough guy. i've been through a lot in my life, and i've dealt with it, but now, every time i think about my relationship with my girl and how i feel, and how things are going, i just wanna break down and cry. i don't wanna live life without this girl. i feel like she's "the one" person i'm meant to be with. i know she still loves me, or at least i think i do, because every time we argue, we both make up, and she hasn't said she wants to leave me, or that things aren't working out. she says she never wants to leave me, and that she loves me more than anything in the world, but at the same time, she feels so distant. i've tried everything i could think of, and nothing seems to work. i was hoping someone out there could offer some help or advice and shed some light on this confusing situation as soon as possible.
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

It's sad that these men listen to these women for advice.

I didn't even bother reading it.

I already knew the answer.

If I could tell this man one thing.

NEXT her.

Reaction score
I have browed the site. It's not THAT bad.

It is how this site will turn (assuming the AFCs keep coming and lowering the quality and content of the site like they have been now..) in 6 months to One Year.

Yaaaayyyyyaa!!!!

Whoooo...

Seriously.

milrenkb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys think this is bad. For the past two weeks or so I've wasted my time at Yahoo Answers in the Singles and dating section. I have to say these guys (and gals) made me feel like a guru. Their questions were so easy such as, How do I attract my crush? How to kiss a girl? Pretty much all my answers went along the lines of 'forget about her and move on to the next one' or
'check out this web site www.sosuave.com and start learning what you need to learn to get this part of your life in order'

I sware its like teaching the first grade (easy to remember the material hard to get through to the students). Don't believe me. Here are some questions I responded to. (By the way I went by the same ID there as I do here, Milrenkb)

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Asp3jkGD8dRyrUnrk9_VDgLsy6IX?qid=1006052424540 (Check out what bonita_latin thought of my response while your at it)

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=As9t0mulE_s4NwK8r.Bo7Qbsy6IX?qid=1006052424502

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AqjkEU6tvy275N44_ToF9dzsy6IX?qid=1006052330558

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Aid_Lgh9it5FEW7fDmO0Hnnsy6IX?qid=1006051900632

However I got my fill when one of the Moderators removed my question concerning 'if their were any hot and famous greek women not named Jenneifer Aniston' and didn't reply to my request for an explanation (after taking all but four minutes to remove the question).

With that said I just want to say that I missed you guys. Its like a breath of fresh air to finally be surrounded by people that 'get it.' (*tear*).

Reaction score
KillaPetehog said:
eh...what the hell is this website.

It's chumps galore.

A whole bunch of moaning bytches.

Look at all those DAMN posts about JEALOUSY from women.

Proof that women are more emotional than men...and let those emotions taker over them.

Is that my imagination or do I see some quotes from Pook and Sosuave.com in there?
Yup. That's pretty much the site summed up.

Except there are a few normal people here and there to balance out all those bytches.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
milrenkb said:
.....'check out this web site www.sosuave.com and start learning what you need to learn to get this part of your life in order'
so you'r the idiot responsible for the new rush of Frustrated Chumps trying to overtake Sosuave.:box: :trouble:

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the link. Time to spread the Rollo Tomassi wisdom to the unchurched.

milrenkb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
spider_007 said:
so you'r the idiot responsible for the new rush of Frustrated Chumps trying to overtake Sosuave.:box: :trouble:

What can I say? When your right your right. However the fact remains that 90% of the guys out there are still AFC's (and no amount of referals by me or anyone else is going to change that number by more than 1%). By the same token I'm willing to bet that 90% of the guys here started out as AFC's (myself included). We have a civic duty as DJ's to help the people we can help. Plus a lot of the guys I delt with over at Yahoo should be hanging around the HS Forum so they shouldn't be too much of a problem for the main DJ Discussion forum.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was on loveshack.org for a period of time trying to help the frustrated masses but they banned me.

I was known as Lustmonkey there.

comic_relief

milrenkb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
comic_relief said:
I was on loveshack.org for a period of time trying to help the frustrated masses but they banned me.

I was known as Lustmonkey there.

comic_relief

*Laughing*, you can't help people that don't want to be helped.