Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Modern Middle Aged Woman: High Notch Count, Big White Collar Career, Lives for Herself

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This is a story of a woman who is in her early 40s now. She's an early Millennial. She claimed to be 40 last year and turning 41 in February according to a post on LinkedIn today. That means she was born in February 1982, making her an early Millennial. With more and more Millennials starting to turn 40, there will be more and more stories like this. This type of story almost always happened to middle class or higher White women,

This woman moved to NYC in her early 20s (age 21) and started riding the penis carousel, imitating the "Sex and the City" characters. "Sex and the City" was still in production when she moved to NYC, as its original run was from 1998-2004. @Jesse Pinkman

This woman proceeds to ride the penis carousel in NYC until she's 38. She builds her career in NYC. She then moves to Colorado. Her LinkedIn indicates she lives in the Denver Metropolitan area. Denver has long been known as Menver, due to an abundance of penis in Denver. @MatureDJ

She gets some thirsty rich guy to propose marriage to her but the relationship falls apart due to disagreements over a pre-nupital agreement. This 40 year old ex-carousel rider ends the relationship.

Now, she's a "You Go Girl!" feminist in Denver proudly proclaiming her feminine empowerment while operating her own public relations firm. She is an attractive redhead. Would you bang?

Her personal website links to her LinkedIn and Instagram too.

What are your reactions to the essay she wrote about her story?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Invest in pet food stocks.
She didn't happen to mention her pets in this article, but it's likely that she has a pet because she is a Millennial. Millennials are the most pet crazed generation in recorded history.

She lives in Colorado, and that detail alone would make you think she has a dog. Lots of Coloradans are dog people who take their dogs on hikes in the mountains. However, I don't think she has a dog if she has a pet.

She mentions her own one bedroom apartment in the last sentence of the essay. That sounds more like a cat owner to me.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Beta Jim was saved by his lawyer.
I still can't get my ahead around this: guy from a rich family, running his own successful business, even considering dating this past sell-by hoe, let alone marrying her. :rolleyes:
Probably should have his testosterone levels checked and do some work on himself/soul searching.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I still can't get my ahead around this: guy from a rich family, running his own successful business, even considering dating this past sell-by hoe, let alone marrying her. :rolleyes:
Probably should have his testosterone levels checked and do some work on himself/soul searching.
Jim does come off as beta in that story but he's not hopelessly beta.

He didn't chase after her when she left.

While he did get into a relationship with and nearly get married to a past her prime woman, he does deserve some small amount of credit for not trying to wife up a single mom.

We don't know how old Jim is. If he's that wealthy, he can get women under 35, and likely under 30.

He didn't really want to get married to her but she didn't want to be a live in girlfriend. She was the one who said she wanted to get married and he seemed to go along with it until the pre-nup part happened.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly, a rich guy like him should have done better with younger chicks half her age to begin with.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She will have one eventually. She certainly can’t find a keep a man.
I believe a girl with a higher lay count from 8-10 cannot properly pair bond and is doomed for life.
I am curious what her notch count is. She's about to turn 41. Let's try to figure that out. I'll make a conservative estimate.

She moved to New York City at 21 and left NYC at 38. She mentioned a 3 year long relationship from ages 33-36 that went 2 years too long. The guy tried to break up with her when she was 34, but she got him back into some sort of relationship for another 2 years.

In 17 years in New York City, it's likely she had at least 17 sexual partners. It's not difficult to put up those numbers.

You also have to consider her number of partners from when she lost her virginity (somewhere between 14-17) and age 21 when she moved to NYC. That's easily 3-5 partners,

Then consider any partners in Colorado prior to Jim. Add 1-2 there because she mentions she was using a swipe app in Colorado. It's easy for women to get laid on swipe apps. When women don't get laid on swipe apps, it's because they are overly fussy.

Lifetime, she likely has a 20-25 notch count. Her notch count could even be in the 30-40 range.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
he does deserve some small amount of credit for not trying to wife up a single mom.
:lol: :lol: :lol: correct.
He's already got a dog for companionship, I guess he can play Scrabble online or with some friends, WTF did he need this gold digga hoe for? I'm quite sure his lawyer cc'd his parents and they must've given him a telling-to.

Reaction score
Lifetime, she likely has a 20-25 notch count. Her notch count could even be in the 30-40 range.
Lol you are more generous than me. The fact that she couldn't make it past a 3 year relationship in her thirties tells me that she was well beyond past 10 prior. You can also tell this girl is extremely hypergamous based on her complaints.

A man who never showed up on time, didn’t reply to texts and wouldn’t take me out in public? I’d try harder to win him over!

She's definitely only swinging her bat at curve balls sliding out and hoping for a home run. The only women that get this shvt are hypergamous 49ers trying to tame Buck wild Chads.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just wanna say... Penis carousel sounds hilarious to me. We got a nice vintage 304 here aged 40 some years who definitely isn't ran through and delusional about her worth and ability to form a healthy relationship.
This has been proven. F&F posted a study that was done on it… I have to find it. The number was SIX. At 6 or more lifetime sexual partners, the divorce rate among women skyrockets.
This study was done by CDC and The Department of Health and Human Services. Sample size is about 10,000 women (men were not studied) ages 15-44.Women in the 6-10 range begin to see a drop, other studies correlate this as well. A sobering study for sure.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/thf_media/2003/pdf/Bookofcharts.pdf

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just wanna say... Penis carousel sounds hilarious to me. We got a nice vintage 304 here aged 40 some years who definitely isn't ran through and delusional about her worth and ability to form a healthy relationship.

This study was done by CDC and The Department of Health and Human Services. Sample size is about 10,000 women (men were not studied) ages 15-44.Women in the 6-10 range begin to see a drop, other studies correlate this as well. A sobering study for sure.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/thf_media/2003/pdf/Bookofcharts.pdf
Thank you. Men, please bookmark this!

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you. Men, please bookmark this!
Interestingly, the National Marriage Project conducted a study back in 2014 and found that there was NO correlation between a mans notch count and engagement in premarital sex and the mans ability to be in a healthy committed relationship/marriage. Almost like men are gentically predisposed to sow their wild oats....

It looks like regardless of the gender those who engage in sexual activities at a very young age or are taken advantage of develop some very unhealthy traits. Sad, but not surprising.

Deranged

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am curious what her notch count is. She's about to turn 41. Let's try to figure that out. I'll make a conservative estimate.

She moved to New York City at 21 and left NYC at 38. She mentioned a 3 year long relationship from ages 33-36 that went 2 years too long. The guy tried to break up with her when she was 34, but she got him back into some sort of relationship for another 2 years.

In 17 years in New York City, it's likely she had at least 17 sexual partners. It's not difficult to put up those numbers.

You also have to consider her number of partners from when she lost her virginity (somewhere between 14-17) and age 21 when she moved to NYC. That's easily 3-5 partners,

Then consider any partners in Colorado prior to Jim. Add 1-2 there because she mentions she was using a swipe app in Colorado. It's easy for women to get laid on swipe apps. When women don't get laid on swipe apps, it's because they are overly fussy.

Wow this is some next level whore-nalysis.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This woman proceeds to ride the penis carousel in NYC until she's 38. She builds her career in NYC. She then moves to Colorado. Her LinkedIn indicates she lives in the Denver Metropolitan area. Denver has long been known as Menver, due to an abundance of penis in Denver. @MatureDJ
Yep, men move to Denver because it has the combination of being a bustling major city and the convenience of mountain sports nearby, while women not so much; that said, Denver has the lowest proportion of fatties, though not really cuties.

She gets some thirsty rich guy to propose marriage to her but the relationship falls apart due to disagreements over a pre-nupital agreement. This 40 year old ex-carousel rider ends the relationship.

Now, she's a "You Go Girl!" feminist in Denver proudly proclaiming her feminine empowerment while operating her own public relations firm. She is an attractive redhead. Would you bang?
I wouldn't say she is really all that "attractive"; she has a "mask" face: http://instagr.am/p/CnLdec6MmwM/
That said, she is trim, and so if she fell into my lap, I wouldn't kick her out of my bed, and so I guess she's plate-able, hence her experience getting plated all these years. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she is trim, and so if she fell into my lap, I wouldn't kick her out of my bed, and so I guess she's plate-able, hence her experience getting plated all these years. :rolleyes:
There's a market for her because she's trim and childless. She's either a plate in a rotation or an exclusive non-marital girlfriend depending on the individual man's standards.

I don't think she's marriage material at 41 with a 20+ notch count. She'd be unlikely to get pregnant even if she wanted to get pregnant. Anyone wanting to start a family with her is looking at adoption. Also, if you're a 40 something couple looking to adopt, you're looking at child raising responsibilities until 55-60, depending on the age of the child adopted.

Yep, men move to Denver because it has the combination of being a bustling major city and the convenience of mountain sports nearby, while women not so much; that said, Denver has the lowest proportion of fatties, though not really cuties.
Denver is a terrible mating environment because of the Menver phenomenon. It is good that Denver women are not fat. I would not want to attempt to get my penis wet in Denver though my home metro area isn't a great dating environment either.