Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The meaning of spinning plates

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Yes she is spinning plates and yes women are born with that ability. She said she had plenty more in the pipeline. She wants to know how to stop guys from asking and pushing her to commit to them. Pay attention. There's nothing wrong with her.
Only stupid men view women through the male lens and then wonder whats going on. "Why cant a woman be a quality woman?" boo hoo

I see nothing out of the ordinary here. Only men who are naive are appalled.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Being a white knight seems to impair one's ability to read...

My problem was with the comparison to it towards a male experience, which is nonsense feminist equality theory. Compounded by predictability of the poster's next subject of a Huffington post article about how women don't need no man or kids, which in the most basic refutation the first link that comes up on Google is the Guardian.

Funny how those with the biggest mouths about extreme things such as how women "have no souls" change their tune when one shows up and go extreme white knight in the reverse. I believe that's referred to as "being a simp" in your american jive talk.
Your'e off your meds again Rondo. Try to be a man. I just don't agree with your assessment of women. You're dumb as a post.
You didn't even get the context of that thread right.

Be careful now, those evil women will get you. Make your little pee pee wiggle.