The meaning of spinning plates

rando5495

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol! oh no, am i the lock in this scenario? :p
Eh, no offence to you and nothing personal. Diametrically opposed values, I think based on stuff I read recent. Rediculous that people should even congregate on those grounds really.

I read and post based on the misunderstanding that this is a men's website. I was raised predominantly by people who come from a very macho culture where women attempting to "be one of the boys" is considered (rightfully imo) absurd. Hence, those are my personal values.

It's also not something that I've really had to tolerate hanging around with popular people most of my life, so I'm inclined to think it's lame in a general sense. But there you have it.

If I'm reading stuff that fundamentally goes against my values, then rather than have inane arguments that will likely bring out my less than positive side, I should just read something else more beneficial and relevant.

Epic Days

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes she is spinning plates and yes women are born with that ability. She said she had plenty more in the pipeline. She wants to know how to stop guys from asking and pushing her to commit to them. Pay attention. There's nothing wrong with her.
Only stupid men view women through the male lens and then wonder whats going on. "Why cant a woman be a quality woman?" boo hoo

I see nothing out of the ordinary here. Only men who are naive are appalled.

rando5495

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being a white knight seems to impair one's ability to read...

My problem was with the comparison to it towards a male experience, which is nonsense feminist equality theory. Compounded by predictability of the poster's next subject of a Huffington post article about how women don't need no man or kids, which in the most basic refutation the first link that comes up on Google is the Guardian.

Funny how those with the biggest mouths about extreme things such as how women "have no souls" change their tune when one shows up and go extreme white knight in the reverse. I believe that's referred to as "being a simp" in your american jive talk.

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

Epic Days

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being a white knight seems to impair one's ability to read...

My problem was with the comparison to it towards a male experience, which is nonsense feminist equality theory. Compounded by predictability of the poster's next subject of a Huffington post article about how women don't need no man or kids, which in the most basic refutation the first link that comes up on Google is the Guardian.

Funny how those with the biggest mouths about extreme things such as how women "have no souls" change their tune when one shows up and go extreme white knight in the reverse. I believe that's referred to as "being a simp" in your american jive talk.
Your'e off your meds again Rondo. Try to be a man. I just don't agree with your assessment of women. You're dumb as a post.
You didn't even get the context of that thread right.

Be careful now, those evil women will get you. Make your little pee pee wiggle.

rando5495

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your'e off your meds again Rondo. Try to be a man. I just don't agree with your assessment of women. You're dumb as a post.
You didn't even get the context of that thread right.

Be careful now, those evil women will get you. Make your little pee pee wiggle.
That thread is/was dreadfully predictable for any of us who understand life.

Most men don't want to spend their day dealing with some random bird and her Huffington post.

Keep simpin though.