Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Mask Lie

Status
Not open for further replies.

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
With all the drama involving law enforcement right now, the sheriff is worried that somebody might try to shoot up their office. Thus, nobody can enter the building wearing a mask.
Got anything to back that up? And if so, why is he one of the few (if not the only) sheriff in the country to be so paranoid?

U

user43770

Got anything to back that up? And if so, why is he one of the few (if not the only) sheriff in the country to be so paranoid?
Sheriff Woods, whose jurisdiction is about 80 miles north of Orlando (130km), also said visitors must remove their masks before entering the lobby of the station, linking his decision to recent protests against police brutality and racism.

"In light of the current events when it comes to the sentiment and/or hatred toward law enforcement in our country today, this is being done to ensure there is clear communication and for identification purposes of any individual walking into a lobby," he wrote in an email to employees.

Hard to argue with his justifications.

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sheriff Woods, whose jurisdiction is about 80 miles north of Orlando (130km), also said visitors must remove their masks before entering the lobby of the station, linking his decision to recent protests against police brutality and racism.

"In light of the current events when it comes to the sentiment and/or hatred toward law enforcement in our country today, this is being done to ensure there is clear communication and for identification purposes of any individual walking into a lobby," he wrote in an email to employees.

Well, no other sheriff in the country is quite that paranoid. Fear, fear, fear. Be afraid, ye government sheeple.

And surely there is no other solution like... perhaps... if identification is an issue, lowering the mask long enough to make said identification.

Yet another sheep driven by fear and lack of creative solutions to problems. If only more law enforcement people could be more alpha.

U

user43770

Well, no other sheriff in the country is quite that paranoid. Fear, fear, fear. Be afraid, ye government sheeple.

And surely there is no other solution like... perhaps... if identification is an issue, lowering the mask long enough to make said identification.

Yet another sheep driven by fear and lack of creative solutions to problems. If only more law enforcement people could be more alpha.
I think he's being proactive. Seems like a good sheriff.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Nearly every state mandates wearing masks, yet the virus is still supposedly still here in the U.S.
Nearly every state has people like you NOT wearing MASK.

And why does it surprise you, when it's not only still prevalent but climbing at an alarming rate?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Wouldn't be surprised

You're a programmed sheep thats does exactly what you've been brainwashed to do. Have enormous amounts of fear, then spreading that fear like a virus. You are a product of "operation mocking bird" mind control.

All your posts are the same=spread fear and propaganda. You can't even make this chit up. I admire you cause you're the perfect example of the by product of what these media companies set out to do.

View attachment 4590
So EyeBRollin is a sheep whilst u r spouting off lies created by far right nut jobs, yes lies, not a single fact was ever produced by you and ur ilk.

U r just a parrot parroting known lies.

Does that make you a sheeple with demonic horns?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This man is an armed sheriff yet he fears keeping the peace in his own office. If someone shoots him in his office it won't really matter if they wear a mask or not.

U

user43770

This man is an armed sheriff yet he fears keeping the peace in his own office. If someone shoots him in his office it won't really matter if they wear a mask or not.
To be fair, law enforcement offices haven't been the safest of places recently. It seems to me what he's worried about is someone coming in and attacking officers in the lobby, which already happened from time to time around the country, even before the current unrest.

I saw a more detailed article a few days ago that went over the work-arounds for people that don't want to take their mask off entering the building. They could basically take a number and wait in their vehicle. It all seemed pretty sensible to me.

U

user43770

And why does it surprise you, when it's not only still prevalent but climbing at an alarming rate?
One of the side-effects of people wearing masks is they touch their face more often. If you look for it, you'll see people constantly adjusting the mask on their face.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be fair, law enforcement offices haven't been the safest of places recently. It seems to me what he's worried about is someone coming in and attacking officers in the lobby, which already happened from time to time around the country, even before the current unrest.

I saw a more detailed article a few days ago that went over the work-arounds for people that don't want to take their mask off entering the building. They could basically take a number and wait in their vehicle. It all seemed pretty sensible to me.
Yeah I was just trolling you anyway.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

How many times do I need to point out that I wear masks and the reasons I do in one thread?
Every country has some people not wearing masks. I see no correlation of mask wearing and infection rate.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the side-effects of people wearing masks is they touch their face more often. If you look for it, you'll see people constantly adjusting the mask on their face.
That's been pointed out multiple times. Doesn't matter to him. You must live your life exactly as his belief system requires or you are not following "science." Nevermind the fact that there are major disagreements among scientists about this very issue.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
That's not a side effect but a habit.

The purpose of wearing a mask is to reduce droplets from people into spreading it around, similar concept for those who has been using it in hospitals for decades.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Every country has some people not wearing masks. I see no correlation of mask wearing and infection rate.
R u trying to lie here with that statement?

Or did you read it from some well know nut job publishing?

I sometimes do wonder what did you all learn in school, seems like the general intelligence of men in Sosuave is below par compared to an average man.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
Because it's Florida and it's very easy to get a gun here, it's very easy to get conceal carry, and it's more free in this state, especially probably in that county. You're free to fail and succeed btw.

Even in homeless camps people have guns here, cops don't even care either. But gun crime is generally low in these republican dominated counties and the police here are actually very laid back.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
I find it hilarious that you have people in blue states harassing each other about not wearing masks, or laws mandating it. You would never see that here, and if you don't wear a mask no one will say anything, with the exception of places like Walmart, but very few exceptions. I'll go into stores and the workers and most people are wearing masks. A few people including me aren't and no one would dare say a thing because it is my right to chose.

Of course Florida is different. I know a kkk member, or he used to be, who stabbed a black guy into a tree in his backyard here for trying to steal. He sat in jail for two months and then got off Scott free because of stand your ground laws. You actually have the right to defend yourself and your property here. I'm not a thief at all but if I ever wanted to steal i wouldn't do it in Florida. Everyone has guns here.

I refuse to live my life in fear over this covid nonsense. It's not what the government and media make it seem. They're counting people who die in car accidents or some other way unrelated to covid who had covid as a fatality that a result of covid.

This is insanity and its being used as an excuse to get rid of paper money and coins, and teach the masses to obey. This is about control. Fear mongering. Then it's about self policing, people harassing and assaulting this who don't wear masks in stores. It's insane.

When I was little my mom made me play with kids who had the chicken pox so I'd get it and become immune. We should force everyone to get covid and those who die, die, those who survive, well there's less competition now. Modern medicine already keeps the weak alive ensuring they can pass their bad genes on. If you really want to show China, make it mandatory that everyone get covid, we're Americans we can do anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.