Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Mask Lie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Everything being argued about masks, to me, is like the pork farmer who tells me that eating beef will kill me. I need to see more stability in the info out there about how bad Covid really is and how important masks before I will give it any credibility. My closest personal connection to a CREDIBLE source about Covid are the ambulance drivers I talk to on the beat as a cop. They are telling me stories about transporting patients to the hospital having heart attacks, and then later having paperwork saying that said patient died of Covid. I TRUST those ambulance drivers. I don't trust the media. Everything out there about Covid and masks is THEY say this or THEY say that. To me THEY have no credibility. My THEY are the people I know first hand on the front lines of the medical community in my town who are telling me whats REALLY going on.
Driver says heart attack.

Doctors reports due to covid complications patient died of heart attack.

BUT you trust a DRIVER over a DOCTOR who diagnosed a patient who died from covid related issues.

Must be nice being a driver in the US, they could diagnosed a patient in-situ without any laboratory testing/equipment or a medical degree and a cop would just trust them.

What would an average person call this? Dumb or Wise or just plain stupid?

As for the mask, the data is very, very clear that for countries that have adapted the practice of wearing face masks, they don’t just see lower numbers of diseases, they see fewer hospitalizations, and far less mortality - how abt you try debunking that?

Maybe you should ask an uber driver this time round.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You see how you're a retard, mate.

Nobody wore masks in hospitals, except for special surgeries.
If I'm a retard, then you're got to be a hyper retard to not know that people are wearing masks in hospitals around the world.

From the cleaning lady, to the reception desk clerk, to well everyone inside those buildings.

Why don't you go visit a hospital emergency ward in a state that's been hit hard by covid and take some pictures there to disprove me?

Do try not to go to some hillbillies county..

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some members don't realize how much more peaceful the forum is when you hit the spaz ignore button. Dude is a narcissist which by nature is a master at triggering people for his own sadistic pleasure. He baits you on purpose to get a reaction. It's hilarious how I can't see his posts but I constantly see member's getting triggered or calling him retarded. You cannot lose, if you don't play!
No need to ignore that retard, its much more funny to acknowledge his troll posts only to agree and amplify his bull****, its a enjoyable amusement just like when you make fun of your gf complaining.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
No need to ignore that retard, its much more funny to acknowledge his troll posts only to agree and amplify his bull****, its a enjoyable amusement just like when you make fun of your gf complaining.
Looks like to be in ur good books, one just has to agree and promote MGTOW lifestyle.

Unfortunately, I'm neither a nerd nor a virgin.

Sorry buddy.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Some members don't realize how much more peaceful the forum is when you hit the spaz ignore button. Dude is a narcissist which by nature is a master at triggering people for his own sadistic pleasure. He baits you on purpose to get a reaction. It's hilarious how I can't see his posts but I constantly see member's getting triggered or calling him retarded. You cannot lose, if you don't play!
I must have missed this post earlier.

But I'll address it, since it is from a man who consistently talks about devil, succubus and BPD women, often blaming every single bad thing is his life on those narratives.

Here's my reply, you're doing good now, at least ur delusions have plateaued to the end of the world dreams.

It must be a nice dream.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like to be in ur good books, one just has to agree and promote MGTOW lifestyle.

Unfortunately, I'm neither a nerd nor a virgin.

Sorry buddy.
Passive butt sex doesnt count so I wouldnt be so sure about the not being a virgin part in your case...regarding the nerd part instead we totally believe you since even installing an antivirus proves to be challenging for you, let alone handle technology properly.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Passive butt sex doesnt count so I wouldnt be so sure about the not being a virgin part in your case...regarding the nerd part instead we totally believe you since even installing an antivirus proves to be challenging for you, let alone handle technology properly.
I have no idea what u r talking about.

Could any of the nerds here be willing to translate this nerd talk into normal talk so that I would understand his intent?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no idea what u r talking about.

Could any of the nerds here be willing to translate this nerd talk into normal talk so that I would understand his intent?
Wait, we will get you a trained teacher for kids with "special needs", she will explain it in a way that will be clear to you too.

Keep drawing the butterfly while she arrives.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Wait, we will get you a trained teacher for kids with "special needs", she will explain it in a way that will be clear to you too.

Keep drawing the butterfly while she arrives.
Training on how to lie like you do?

Phulease man, even ur lies sounds stupid.

It's just like ur MGTOW movement and ur claims of having women.

Does a man who claims to enjoy eating McDonald's but then joins a DON'T EAT MCDONALD'S movement sounds credible?

You must really think people in this forum are really stupid to come out with such a narrative.

logicallefty

Reaction score
It's been a good thread but looks like it's ran out of fresh breathable air. Pun IS intended with the whole mask thing. Closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.