Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The manly side of Valentine's Day

SheDevil

Don Juan
Reaction score
ShortTimer - A constructive post?? For Me?? Be still my heart! No jabs, no snide remarks, are you well?

Just kidding with you, you are truly appreciated. Your remarks always seem to hit home, in a combatant, ruthless manner, but they do hit home and I look forward to your posts each time.

Giovanni Casanova - Ex's, God love 'em. Your posts and advise show you are a very experienced, well educated man, dont stoop to my ex's level or allow him to pull you down. I try to refrain from having the pissing contest he is trying to start, he makes it hard for me to remain, um, ladylike.

I have found THE PERFECT VALENTINE gift for him.

A Baby Boy!!!

No, I am not pregnant. A baby Golden Retriever!!

My love had a Golden Retriever for 15 years, he has spoken of wanting another.

Why didnt I think of it before?

A local vet gave me a name and I visited the pup an hour ago. He is 7 weeks old, bouncy, chunky, the runt of the litter and so beautiful. My vet has treated the pups for their first check up and gave them a rave review.

We have a large fenced yard, we do not travel often, we do have a "pup sitter" if needed. We can afford the needed vet care and proper pup food. We have no other pets. My love has the patience for proper training.

What am I NOT taking into consideration? I don't feel I am thinking with 'chick logic', what angles have I missed? Is there anything bad about this gift?

Next Monday evening the pup and I will be wearing only red bows around our necks, I want to see who my love reaches for first.

ShortTimer

Banned
Reaction score
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
Originally posted by SheDevil
ShortTimer - A constructive post?? For Me?? Be still my heart! No jabs, no snide remarks, are you well?
I'm still trying to get over this cold actually. Perhaps that influenced my odd behavior. I apologize, it won't happen again... beotch!

Just kidding with you, you are truly appreciated.
More feminist lies!

Your remarks always seem to hit home, in a combatant, ruthless manner, but they do hit home and I look forward to your posts each time.
Combative? Rutheless? Me?

Awww do you really mean it? :eek: Shucks, I donno what to say!

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Giovanni Casanova - Ex's, God love 'em. Your posts and advise show you are a very experienced, well educated man, dont stoop to my ex's level or allow him to pull you down.
Who says an experienced, well educated man can't call a sobby-ass-Nancy-boy a sobby-ass-Nancy-boy?

S.S.N. 318

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by biker_gixxer
What would make the day special for you?

Sex. Keep your candy and your flowers. Dress up in something sexy and I'm happy.
^^^thats real right there....