Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Manipulation by women that destroys society

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's just The Manipulation for ego. This is the reason why dating and relationships are so broken. This is why loser guys get laid and good guys get the run around.

A relationship is meant to be for romantic love, not ego boosting.

They say you need to fvck a woman quickly or you wont get there. Why is so difficult to fvck a woman you know but so easy if you just meet her at a party or club?

The answer is The Manipulation. If you know a girl for a while and then ask her out, she can get an easy ego boost by rejecting your advances. This is playing hard to get and playing games. It just gives her an ego boost. The higher your smv the greater the boost she gets from you pursuing her.

If you stop talking to her and Next it, she might regret it but normally her FEELINGS for you, or your status, wont be high enough for her to really care about what she lost. So it is little consequence for a woman to disrespect or play games with a guy she knows who suggests they hook up.

Why are women so unpredictable to have sex with? It's just The Manipulation. When you go on dates with women, or you know a women you are cool with but not dating, sex is so unpredictable, you dont know if you will get it on date 1 or date 5, or that chick might hookup with you at the party or maybe not. Women are deliberately mysterious, unpredictable, secretive about sex because it is The Manipulation. She can make you work for it and boost her ego and maybe never give it to you, but then she will go and fvck some loser just to fulfill her needs.

When we came out of Patriarchy and whole dating scene started, women were expected to be hard, you mostly had to ask a few times. She would rarely say Yes the first time. There may have been some value or sense in women playing hard to get in those days.

But now we have moved on and we can all see that most women are cool with the hookup every now and then, they dont want anything or expect anything else in return. Hookups expose The Manipulation that women are doing.

The woman wants something in exchange for sex. Be it commitment, ego boost, money, etc etc but mostly it is a value thing. Women want their p$ssy to command value, but it is all a lie, cos most western women are giving it up for free just to have sex when they want a hookup.

Why Bad Boys get laid and Good Guys finish last? This is the most messed up thing. Women actually believe their own manipulation now. Because a decent guy with good smv, can get to know a women and let her see how good he is, she thinks he is too soft, because she has manipulated so many guys into giving her attention in hopes of sex, that she thinks you being good to her makes you a loser, cos she thinks you will succomb to her manipulation. A bad boy has nothing to offer, so she will fvck him easily because he has nothing to be manipulated out of.

The Manipulation is so rampant, that a woman seeing a good guy, provider, genuine guy, she just feels sorry for you and thinks cos you present yourself like that that you dont get The Manipulation. She thinks no one who understands The Manipulation will present themselves as having anything to offer, because she knows women will simply use your desire for sex to manipulate you out of whatever you have to offer. So when you present yourself as a stand up guy she thinks your a chump who women are manipulating.

If your a good guy, a woman wants you to think sex is hard, so women can continue to manipulate you with sex for whatever you have to offer. If you offer nothing, you have nothing to be manipulated out of. When a woman wants to fvck she will always go to him who has nothing to offer, because if she gave sex to a guy with value, he will see that sex is not so hard to get, and see through the manipulation.

A woman sees a guy as a provider and she will make him wait and work for it. He could be the hottest, most alpha chad, but because he has value she will try The Manipulation on him. But when she wants it she will hookup with a lesser guy very quickly and easily.

The Manipulation needs to be called out. Sex shouldnt be shrouded in mystery, it should be transparent. I think that when we talk to women, in dating, we should let them know that we know women have hookups.

We should be confident enough to let women know that we know they have and continue to give it up to guys for nothing. So her fvking you is no big deal, it doesnt validate you.

You cant chase a woman for p$ssy, you can chase her for her to get to know you. It has to be easy. You can never work or struggle for sex. Never let the woman think you are doing anything for sex. You can struggle for her to get to know you and to build a connection, but not for sex directly. This is because the woman has to choose who to fvck. She should fvck you because she wants to, not because you are in the right place at the right time, or you simped, or payed for it, or even 'deserve' it. If you are 'paying' for sex (by taking a woman out on dates you dont enjoy for instance) then you are not the one she wants to fvck. When you have sex with a woman it should be because she chose you for that, that she came to you, after you showed her what you are, then its a choice that she made, so it is a win for her, not you.

A woman knows the guys she had sex with for nothing. If you are putting in work for Sex she will always look down on you. She will think "poor guy he is gonna get happy after we do it on date 5, but he dont know I fvcked those guys on date 1 when I just wanted to fvck." You gotta let em know that you know this. If you dont call her out on it, she is gonna think you are a Simp. The Manipulation has to be called out or you will be a simp.

Just let the girl know "I know women fvck loser guys very quickly and easily, but I'm in no rush to fvck, but dont think that makes me less than those guys, we can get to know each other and do it when were ready"

It's no fun going on a date worrying about whether you will get laid or not, and you are basically hoping not to make a mistake and lose it. It's like you are walking a tightrope hoping to get to the end, but you dont know where the end is, it is her power to determine the end.

It is not a good idea to go on a date hoping to get laid. Too much power is in the hands of the woman. You gotta take that away. You take away the power and she becomes naked and exposed. Tell her you dont want sex for atleast 3months. Now when you go on a date with her, see how is she when she doesnt have the power to say yes or no to sex.

Last edited:

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are women so unpredictable to have sex with?
Women are actually very predictable.

Dudes that trigger her animal brain while at the same time appear to her as having high smv, is how that goes. Women could choose to not engage with their animal brains, but they choose to use those animal brains because they derive power from men that way.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you are missing the fundamentals of red-pill which is that hundreds of thousands of years (millions if you include pre-human evolution) worth of evolution and natural selection has deeply programmed mating into our lizard brains. If you back out and look at it from that perspective, things being making a lot more sense.

I'm not sure where you are getting this but romantic love is a modern creation and it has nothing to do with our biology. What percentage of our time on this planet has included romantic love? Why was it created? Who created it and for what purpose and does it line up with our biology?

If you stop talking to her and Next it, she might regret it but normally her FEELINGS for you, or your status, wont be high enough for her to really care about what she lost. So it is little consequence for a woman to disrespect or play games with a guy she knows who suggests they hook up.
Sure, if you have low status. Nothing new or shocking there right? I'm also trying to read between the lines about your comment, "a guy she knows who suggests they hook up." That's not how attraction works for women - you don't just know a girl for a while and say, "Hey, we should hook up." That doesn't usually elicit the right emotions in women and her ASD will activate at that overly direct approach.

She can make you work for it and boost her ego and maybe never give it to you, but then she will go and fvck some loser just to fulfill her needs.
She can't make you work for anything. If you're working for it, you are playing in her frame. No girl makes me work for anything. As for her going and fvcking some "loser" just to fulfill her needs, I again try to read between the lines and wonder if you are defining a loser as someone who does not have the same accomplishments in life that YOU feel are important - perhaps education or financial success? And you feel you have more of these things than him? Yet you obviously value sex with women and he is getting it but you aren't. So is he really a loser?

The woman wants something in exchange for sex. Be it commitment, ego boost, money, etc etc but mostly it is a value thing. Women want their p$ssy to command value, but it is all a lie, cos most western women are giving it up for free just to have sex when they want a hookup.
I think this is the heart of your flawed theory. Your first sentence is accurate: Women DO want something in exchange for sex: Genetics. They want the genes their lizard brain biology craves to ensure maximum success of their offspring, and their lizard brains are programmed such that they derive physical and sexual PLEASURE, most from men who they believe will achieve successful offspring. Things like physical attractiveness, confidence, social status, toughness, masculinity, "game" - etc all factor into this.

And yes, some women do try to put conditions on sex (like money, commitment etc), but what you are again missing is that women only do this to men they are looking for a value-exchange with, as opposed to men they are animalistically sexually attracted to. And to tie back to my other point, no woman can put conditions on sex that a man doesn't let her. And no woman will genuinely put conditions on sex to a man she biologically craves.

Why Bad Boys get laid and Good Guys finish last? This is the most messed up thing. Women actually believe their own manipulation now. Because a decent guy with good smv, can get to know a women and let her see how good he is, she thinks he is too soft, because she has manipulated so many guys into giving her attention in hopes of sex, that she thinks you being good to her makes you a loser, cos she thinks you will succomb to her manipulation. A bad boy has nothing to offer, so she will fvck him easily because he has nothing to be manipulated out of.
The problem is your definition of a "good guy" is not really good. Blue pill brainwashing has men thinking a certain set of behaviors is good when in reality it is not good - not for male-female sexual relationships, or even male-male friendships in my experience. People respect leaders more than worshippers. A "good guy" is really a worshiper. Unfortunately most blue pill men polarize good/bad in a black and white way and that is why a select few men have such great success with women while others struggle. The men who are most successful are either narcissists, sociopaths, or "good" men who have figured out what positive masculinity actually looks like.

What women crave most is the good guy who exhibits certain traits of the bad boy - These are: Putting himself first while not dismissing the importance of the needs of others, being confident, not caring too much about what others thing, not changing his mind to fit in or avoid making waves, being dominant without being an evil dictator, being very sexual, being a leader, and having a good social life where he is highly regarded (she doesn't even need to see the latter - but the latter is symptom of success in the former characteristics).

The Manipulation is so rampant, that a woman seeing a good guy, provider, genuine guy, she just feels sorry for you
This is where you miss the point again - A good-guy is not just a provider. Unconfident, beta guys are providers and they do this from a flawed understanding of women - they think their money is all they have to offer. What woman would possibly want them for who they are?! So they choose to offer her monetary value instead. That very obviously communicates to a woman that he has no belief of his own value as a man. So yes, she should feel sorry for you.

We should be confident enough to let women know that we know they have and continue to give it up to guys for nothing. So her fvking you is no big deal, it doesnt validate you.
lol let me know how that goes. I can see the date now, "Listen, I know women hook up and have one night stands with strangers, so I should be that stranger. Come on lets go. I'm going to have sexual intercourse with you now."

It is not a good idea to go on a date hoping to get laid. Too much power is in the hands of the woman. You gotta take that away. You take away the power and she becomes naked and exposed. Tell her you dont want sex for atleast 3months. Now when you go on a date with her, see how is she when she doesnt have the power to say yes or no to sex.
Yeah, she'll move on to a guy who knows how to push her buttons and will give it up to him on the first date. Happens to me.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what do you mean, can you elaborate?
Women act they way they do towards men because men want to f**k them and men tend to be very civilized about it. If all men were not civilized or didn't want to bang them they would act with less of their animal brains.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically I am talking about Love.

All girls and women wanna fall in love, this is the ultimate guy they wanna fvck. Every girl and even older womans fantasy is POWERFUL ROMANTIC LOVE.

This is not made-up because the women know it to be true, from their own feelings. Women will have powerful FEELINGS for the guy they love that they cannot control. They cant stop thinking about this guy, they wanna hear from him, they wanna be near him etc etc. This is the guy they wanna marry and have his kids.

It takes a lot to get a woman to fall in love with you especially before sex. Attraction and Game is a big part of it.

Romantic Love also results in the best sex.

AFAIK if a woman is really into her feelings of Love with you she will not fvck another guy.

So most of our relationships with the opposite gender should be to maximise romantic love, or just love. I'm not talking about boring attachment love when couples are married for 30 years, I mean Romantic Love that makes young people wanna fvck.

The Manipulation is what destroys the concept of Love. This is why women are fvcking loser guys on the first date. Women are fvcking guys who are sleazy but these are not the guys the women will fall in love with.

Women should be fvcking guys they can fall in love with and respect. They are actually fvcking sleazy loser guys because of The Manipulation.

Women are not fcking guys who have good genes, they are fvcking loser guys. Women would not fvck the sleazy guys they currently do if they wanted to get pregnant AFAIK. Sex today mostly does not result in pregnancy, so how would the guys who are getting laid do if the women was selecting for reproduction.

A good guy is just a genuine guy who is not sleazy. A woman wants an Alpha to fall in love with, this is what I mean by provider. A woman will always want the Alpha male in her life to provide for her, it is the Alpha and Love if nothing else. She wants the guy who she looks up to and respects. It's because of The Manipulation that she is not fvcking this type of guy, but the sleazeball instead who knws all right innuendos.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A good guy is just a genuine guy who is not sleazy.
I can't get laid because I got no game, I can't get laid because I'm not sleazy enough.

A woman wants an Alpha to fall in love with, this is what I mean by provider.
The dating world is broken because girls don't notice my "alpha-provider" personality.
She wants the guy who she looks up to and respects.
I think I'm an alpha there for girls should want to love, respect, and look up to me.

It's because of The Manipulation that she is not fvcking this type of guy,
The reason I can't get laid they way I think I should is The Manipulation.

but the sleazeball instead who knws all right innuendos.
Guys with game, genuine confidence and attractive personalities are sleazeballs who know secret innuendos I choose not to use because I'm not like those guys.

good guys get the run around.
good guys according to you? Or according to the ladies that are being too manipulated to agree with your self-defined value?

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically I am talking about Love.

All girls and women wanna fall in love, this is the ultimate guy they wanna fvck. Every girl and even older womans fantasy is POWERFUL ROMANTIC LOVE.

This is not made-up because the women know it to be true, from their own feelings. Women will have powerful FEELINGS for the guy they love that they cannot control. They cant stop thinking about this guy, they wanna hear from him, they wanna be near him etc etc. This is the guy they wanna marry and have his kids.

It takes a lot to get a woman to fall in love with you especially before sex. Attraction and G9ame is a big part of it.

Romantic Love also results in the best sex.

AFAIK if a woman is really into her feelings of Love with you she will not fvck another guy.

So most of our relationships with the opposite gender should be to maximise romantic love, or just love. I'm not talking about boring attachment love when couples are married for 30 years, I mean Romantic Love that makes young people wanna fvck.

The Manipulation is what destroys the concept of Love. This is why women are fvcking loser guys on the first date. Women are fvcking guys who are sleazy but these are not the guys the women will fall in love with.

Women should be fvcking guys they can fall in love with and respect. They are actually fvcking sleazy loser guys because of The Manipulation.

Women are not fcking guys who have good genes, they are fvcking loser guys. Women would not fvck the sleazy guys they currently do if they wanted to get pregnant AFAIK. Sex today mostly does not result in pregnancy, so how would the guys who are getting laid do if the women was selecting for reproduction.

A good guy is just a genuine guy who is not sleazy. A woman wants an Alpha to fall in love with, this is what I mean by provider. A woman will always want the Alpha male in her life to provide for her, it is the Alpha and Love if nothing else. She wants the guy who she looks up to and respects. It's because of The Manipulation that she is not fvcking this type of guy, but the sleazeball instead who knws all right innuendos.

You are correct about the manipulation ofcourse. However once you see it for what it is just shoot right through it. Just focus on your goals and your targets first and until you reach them treat women as a bonus or even like a fun hobby if you will. No one can manipulate you if you are putting yourself first and deem yourself more important than any female that you encounter.

This hole sleazeball thing is inaccurate as well. It all depends how you make a women feel. Guys who you deem sleazeballs apparently know how to do it. Good man can too and plenty do. Every woman i date cant stop talking about how much of a good man i am. Unfortunately, i am not as good as they think...still very unpolished in many areas and i like to sleep around still way past my 20s. I also stay high on whatever substance all the time. I don't get attached easily and fake being in love at times to get what i want....i can say that besides all of that...i am a pretty nice person overall and for the most part try to do the right thing. But i think my vices can lead me to do bad things and i have no issues cutting women off who are professing their undying love for me.

Point is if you make a woman feel something her manipulations are futile. You can be whoever.

You seem to want a disney type world of attraction. It just doesn't work that way and never will. Also i sense a strong air of judgement from you on others. Clearly from reading your post i can tell that you have done all the "right" and "nice" things....but when it comes down to it are you really a good person at heart or just doing these things because you think that you should? I am honestly just curious. There are very very few truly good people out there imo.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's just The Manipulation for ego. This is the reason why dating and relationships are so broken. This is why loser guys get laid and good guys get the run around.

They say you need to fvck a woman quickly or you wont get there. Why is so difficult to fvck a woman you know but so easy if you just meet her at a party or club?

The answer is The Manipulation. If you know a girl for a while and then ask her out, she can get an easy ego boost by rejecting your advances. This is playing hard to get and playing games. It just gives her an ego boost. The higher your smv the greater the boost she gets from you pursuing her.

Why are women so unpredictable to have sex with? It's just The Manipulation. When you go on dates with women, or you know a women you are cool with but not dating, sex is so unpredictable, you dont know if you will get it on date 1 or date 5, or that chick might hookup with you at the party or maybe not. Women are deliberately mysterious, unpredictable, secretive about sex because it is The Manipulation. She can make you work for it and boost her ego and maybe never give it to you, but then she will go and fvck some loser just to fulfill her needs.

When we came out of Patriarchy and whole dating scene started, women were expected to be hard, you mostly had to ask a few times. She would rarely say Yes the first time. There may have been some value or sense in women playing hard to get in those days.

But now we have moved on and we can all see that most women are cool with the hookup every now and then, they dont want anything or expect anything else in return. Hookups expose The Manipulation that women are doing.

The Manipulation is so rampant, that a woman seeing a good guy, provider, genuine guy, she just feels sorry for you and thinks cos you present yourself like that that you dont get The Manipulation. She thinks no one who understands The Manipulation will present themselves as having anything to offer, because she knows women will simply use your desire for sex to manipulate you out of whatever you have to offer. So when you present yourself as a stand up guy she thinks your a chump who women are manipulating.

If your a good guy, a woman wants you to think sex is hard, so women can continue to manipulate you with sex for whatever you have to offer. If you offer nothing, you have nothing to be manipulated out of. When a woman wants to fvck she will always go to him who has nothing to offer, because if she gave sex to a guy with value, he will see that sex is not so hard to get, and see through the manipulation.

A woman sees a guy as a provider and she will make him wait and work for it. He could be the hottest, most alpha chad, but because he has value she will try The Manipulation on him. But when she wants it she will hookup with a lesser guy very quickly and easily.

The Manipulation needs to be called out. Sex shouldnt be shrouded in mystery, it should be transparent. I think that when we talk to women, in dating, we should let them know that we know women have hookups.

You cant chase a woman for p$ssy, you can chase her for her to get to know you. It has to be easy. You can never work or struggle for sex. Never let the woman think you are doing anything for sex. You can struggle for her to get to know you and to build a connection, but not for sex directly. This is because the woman has to choose who to fvck. She should fvck you because she wants to, not because you are in the right place at the right time, or you simped, or payed for it, or even 'deserve' it. If you are 'paying' for sex (by taking a woman out on dates you dont enjoy for instance) then you are not the one she wants to fvck. When you have sex with a woman it should be because she chose you for that, that she came to you, after you showed her what you are, then its a choice that she made, so it is a win for her, not you.

A woman knows the guys she had sex with for nothing. If you are putting in work for Sex she will always look down on you. She will think "poor guy he is gonna get happy after we do it on date 5, but he dont know I fvcked those guys on date 1 when I just wanted to fvck." You gotta let em know that you know this. If you dont call her out on it, she is gonna think you are a Simp. The Manipulation has to be called out or you will be a simp.

Just let the girl know "I know women fvck loser guys very quickly and easily, but I'm in no rush to fvck, but dont think that makes me less than those guys, we can get to know each other and do it when were ready"

It's no fun going on a date worrying about whether you will get laid or not, and you are basically hoping not to make a mistake and lose it. It's like you are walking a tightrope hoping to get to the end, but you dont know where the end is, it is her power to determine the end.

Call it manipulation or what have you, the idea is that society has slowly been feminized and mostly female-driven despite our thousands of years living under a "man's world", emperors, warlords, kings, knights, male societies/gangs/tribes, etc, etc.

Truth is that it comes to a change in our society from competitive and primal to one where comfort is driving this change. I wrote about this on another thread but basically (without sounding blackpill as anyone here knows I am not black pilled) comfort has turned most men lazy and most women entitled.

Put it bluntly, women are simply aware of this shift in power gender dynamic. So from a chimp-like society structure to a bonobo society structure as written in "The Way of Men" by Jack Donovan if you are unfamiliar.

The problem with this shift is like a spoiled kid with a new toy, they turn entitled and turns a few screws loose in their head. This power shift is simply unnatural and fresh for them so they abuse it. We see it in the attitude of many women taking to TikTok, Youtube, IG, etc, etc bashing men and displaying ratchet behaviors and mindsets. This is in turn makes men "go their way" and now we have a big gap between men and women. We simply do not understand each other, and to some (blackpillers, etc) despite the opposite sex and isolating from connecting.

Hopefully, this makes sense, and keep in mind this is my opinion and I am open to being wrong about my observation.

Modern Man Advice

Last edited:

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can get a girlfiend lol but I just want the perfect love and seduction

This chick really messed me up lately and thats how I realised this stuff. Then I became a mess this week. She still super hot tho lol wants to marry me come live with me etc.

I met this chick online. I got a whole community/group of friends online which can be pretty cool. So I'm killing a lot time on there around May when this whole other crowd comes in from another app. I am flirting with a lot of girls at this point and know my online game is on point lol just getting all the girls to wanna talk to me and my attention. I am not looking to find a girl but I am just flirting with girls there killing time.

In this new crowd there is one girl who I start to like her personality. I am just reading her comments in the chat and think dam this girl is cool I wanna chat and have banter with her. Obviously I mean run game, this is just how I interact with women all the time. So I get a chance and jump into the convo at one point, Im a mod there so I just come with some direct question to her and some direct flirting later on. Then we start interacting on this thing daily, bear in mind it dms, group text chat and group voice chat. Its a big community with lots of drama going on so its a fun place to be and me and her just start getting really close and its just daily exchanges, flirting, fun in the group, other drama and events etc

This goes on pretty much daily getting more and more intense for about 6 months. At the point we are totally crazy in love, just completely intoxicated, she loves me crazy, she is super hot 23 and perfect for me lol. But I am just cold and keep up my game and now she dont know what to do lol cos she dont feel in control, so she makes some drama, to which I just react by saying maybe we should hook up in direct messaging.

She responds in dm "I dont think thats a good idea. I have a bf". Then she wants to take this convo to a public vc and basically show everyone and make some drama. But Im like fvck no this is gonna end up ****, but she's like its no big deal, i knw she wants to make some drama. The group cusses me out for 1hr before I gotta leave that group for disrespect. I am now out of this group of friends I was talking to every day and she has me blocked.

That was four months ago. I spend the last four just fixing the fallout from the drama. But in that time her and others in the group realised how much she loves so now the power is pretty much back in my hands. She basically fvcked up for saying no and then was **** scared after I left the group and it took me 4 months to calm this **** down.

But this girl, her experience of men is just a bit of dating and hookup culture. I imagine she picked a few guys from tinder, went out with them a few times and been with them. These are just lame hookup/dating guys from Tinder who may be hot but they are just young dating guys. I know from how she talked that this is her experience, she is hot so can date hot guys. So its pissing me off that this chick I was mad in love with and her me, I basically had to go through 4months of bull**** to calm things down and some fool probs got to smash on date 1.

But obviously, this girl, she didnt get it, so after the drama happened, I let her know this is how i felt. I told her girls just do hookups and bang on day 1 so this making drama with me when were in love instead of a straight answer in just some bull**** im not gonna tolerate. I dont think she liked me calling out that behaviour but I gotta let her no if girls can hookup with some guy on date1 and just say Yes its just disrespectful to make drama to me like that.

Her giving me that response and making that drama is just The Manipulation.