"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

The Manipulated Man

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2011
Messages
2,039
Reaction score
504

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,053
Reaction score
4,865
Lol maybe the pre-feminist era wasn't so great after all.
 

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2013
Messages
1,849
Reaction score
563
Location
West Coast
This is to help open some eyes out there. Highly recommended reading.

splacker, you’re older than me and have been on this site longer than I have. This was published in 1998.Im not going to read something this old when I can just swipe on Tinder.

Just do your own thing. Feminists or whatever will hold you back but don’t let them hold back who you are as a person. All that stuff is fluff to bring you down.

You don’t need it.
 

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 27, 2008
Messages
4,434
Reaction score
1,548
Age
82
Location
Australia
Hi Sgt Splacker,
Thanks for that,I shall try and get a copy....The brief reviews on the Internet
support the thrust of perceived wisdom on this site...published a long while ago,the German original was in the seventies,but still valid today.
 
Top