The Loveshack/SoSuave Discussion [Merged Threads]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
slowgold said:
You're so right about the last part. And it took me awhile to find a good balance.

But what did you mean about the women between 25-28...what's the mentality?
from my experiences and past relationships, even my current LTR (these experiences being with women ages 25-28)

women seem to think that men like bythy women. i think whats being missed her is entertainment versus quality in a relationship.

what do i mean by this..?

well if you go to a bar and the bartender is a chic who is one who doesnt take anyones shYt. you take to long to order a drink and she calls you out on it. she calls you a b8tch because you are drinking a "girlie" drink. she embarrasses the guys that try to hit on her.. etc..

thats all amusing and great entertainment. the bartender gets guys telling her how cool she is and they like that she doesnt take shyt from anyone..

but being in a RELATIONSHIP that is not the kindve women that most men want.

this is the mentality that my current GF had when we first met. she would get men telling her all the time that they like that fact that she is such a b*tch to ppl she didnt like. she created this whole "attitude" and was convinced that this is what men really want.

its not.

slowgold

Don Juan
Reaction score
DavenJuan said:
from my experiences and past relationships, even my current LTR (these experiences being with women ages 25-28)

women seem to think that men like bythy women. i think whats being missed her is entertainment versus quality in a relationship.

what do i mean by this..?

well if you go to a bar and the bartender is a chic who is one who doesnt take anyones shYt. you take to long to order a drink and she calls you out on it. she calls you a b8tch because you are drinking a "girlie" drink. she embarrasses the guys that try to hit on her.. etc..

thats all amusing and great entertainment. the bartender gets guys telling her how cool she is and they like that she doesnt take shyt from anyone..

but being in a RELATIONSHIP that is not the kindve women that most men want.
Well, first of all I think you need to find a new bar to go to. How rude and declasse'. Hope you don't tip the bytch! ahah

No, who would want that kind of behavior in a relationship, whether it comes from a man or a woman...see my point? The point is we need to find a balance. Well, most of us do.

There ARE relationships where the domimant/submissive model works...usually not though. So it's best to strike a balance. And I'd advise BOTH sexes the same way on that.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Burrito Supreme said:
I hope thats not the mentality that you have IRL when arguing or debating with someone.
you sound like someone's mom.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry I just assume everyone registered in the last few days is a girl.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Following women's advice equals friends zone. It's been shown to be true billions of times. So if your goal is to be a sexless "friend" of more girls, and I use the word friend in the loosest possible way, following women's advice is great!

Burrito Supreme

Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
Following women's advice equals friends zone. It's been shown to be true billions of times. So if your goal is to be a sexless "friend" of more girls, and I use the word friend in the loosest possible way, following women's advice is great!
Maybe that has been the case IN YOUR EXPERIENCE but that doesn't mean that is the case for all gals.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like Dr. Laura. Call her up and ask advice. She's a pro. And she usually says "suck it up and be a man".

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Had this thread happened over at LS it would have been as the dodo 20 pages ago.

This is why SoSuave is better than LS.

Tolerance and regard for a differing opinion.

slowgold

Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
Had this thread happened over at LS it would have been as the dodo 20 pages ago.

This is why SoSuave is better than LS.

Tolerance and regard for a differing opinion.
That's not quite accurate. If you establish yourself as a member, they're more tolerant. But when you're a newbie, they're much less tolerant..just like here.

Anyway, SS is better in your opinion, not in mine.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:yawn:

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even if you're an established LS member and you say anything 'negative' about women, or challenge their established view of what perfect creatures women are, you'll be told you're just 'generalizing,' a woman-basher, haven't met the right girl yet, it's your fault for attracting the wrong women, or they'll distract you with off-topic lalalaing.

No rational debate and no accountability.

Technical1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
slowgold said:
I can scream from the rooftops how I know what I want and I got it. I can insist that rudeness doesn't "work" for me, etc. etc. etc. I probably won't be believed.
This is the problem I have with getting advice from women. You all invariably end up telling me how to game YOU. How to get in your pants. Even if you're 30-something sociology PhDs who are in the upper 5% of the population for intellect and bookishness, you still think you give better advice than a guy who has been with many, many women. Its all about YOU. If a girl doesnt respond to what you respond to, well, she probably just isnt a quality woman, right?

Also, I distrust your motivation. Giving advice to men is a chance for you to exercise pvssy power by saying... well, a guy who wants to fvck ME would have to do THIS.... its like vicariously "selecting" us or making us jump through hoops even while no relationship is taking place. You tell us what hoops YOU would have us jump through. Gee thanks Misses!!

Lets be honest. You broads dont give a FVCK about me. You regard my search for sexual satisfaction as something mildly amusing perhaps, only half legitimate, and if I criticize you or vent my frustrations against the female sex, a war begins. The moment I cross you I become a mysoginist, a bitter crazy person, locked alone in my room for 13 years with a keyboard and monitor...

Rollo and the other guys understand me because they've been there.
They sympathize. Were so alike that we barely have to explain ourselves to each other most times.

I dont want to have to pull my punchs and use sweet words, balance every generalization so it doesnt offend you, and leave every discussion with your sex coming off as "alright, but for a few bad apples." Your sex does all kinds of crazy messed up sh1t, throws pvssy
for the stupidest reasons to undeserving people, and generally wreaks havoc wherever it isnt held in check by male strength.

Lastly, you engender a following of virtual sweethearts on our board who try to appear like they're cool with you, like some virtual soiree is going on or something. Say little cute flirty sh1t with you or talk about how we all really want the same thing, pretend you are virtually playing footsie or some dumb sh1t. Watch if I say something too critical, another male poster will use it to prove that I'm just not as cool and laid back as he is, woo-hoo. Yoko Ono all over again. Even the *virtual* scent of pvssy divides us and pits us against one another like Agamemnon and Achilles fighting over Briseus.

When I was reading the archives the other female posters really got on my nerves... the women who make it to these boards are inevitably above average intelligence, have had rocky relationships, and see through relationship dynamics (often). Not sure I want to be advised on how to spit game from the 10% of the female population that can see through it.

Thats just my 75 cents.

slowgold

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nighthawk said:
Even if you're an established LS member and you say anything 'negative' about women, or challenge their established view of what perfect creatures women are, you'll be told you're just 'generalizing,' a woman-basher, haven't met the right girl yet, it's your fault for attracting the wrong women, or they'll distract you with off-topic lalalaing.

Maybe but you won't get banned. ahah,No, really you have to know the ins and outs on there. You can't generalize. You can say "I believe many women, yada, yada, blah blah....and get away with most anything. But if you say All women yada, blah blah or most women blah blah, diahrrhea of the mouth..yeah you'll get banned if you're new and infracted/suspended if you're not.

No rational debate and no accountability.
Not the case. If you spend more time on there, you'd know that.

Anyway, how is it productive to compare/contrast mod styles and what not.? You can play on there if you're within the guidelines, if not, then don't go back and stay here.

slowgold

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh and we get 70 PM's and you only allow up to 50.

Hey, tech take a chill pill!:p And maybe you should consider reaching higher as far as the women you've been going after.

You don't have to take advice from anyone you don't want to...so how are things workin' for ya...because no offense but you sound a tad bitter.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Burrito Supreme said:
Maybe that has been the case IN YOUR EXPERIENCE but that doesn't mean that is the case for all gals.

In my experience and millions of other guys. Maybe you have a comprehension problem. The majority of guys either question the validity of women's advice or all out believe that it doesn't work.

slowgold

Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
In my experience and millions of other guys. Maybe you have a comprehension problem. The majority of guys either question the validity of women's advice or all out believe that it doesn't work.
No. The majority of guys in your little circle maybe, yeah...not men in general. No way. I've actually never run into men who think like this..thank god. I guess that's why I'm a little fascinated. It's like finding a new specimen of bug. You can't help looking.

But I'll let Burrito speak for himself..that's just been my experience with men in my realm.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DavenJuan said:
UGHHH...

sadly this is the mentality with a lot of women my age 25-28.

i think most men like a confident women, who stands for what she believes in. not a bytch.
Sad, ain't it... My gut tells me that women believe that because they only know one way or the other. But I will challenge whether most men would want a confident woman; if it were true wouldn't more women be confident without being a b1tch? It can be done but it's a rarity.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh and we get 70 PM's and you only allow up to 50.
I get 100 *smack* :D

Jokes aside, this is directed towards those who are native to LS:

What about this website(the wealth of information, not just threads) do you think you could benefit from? Give us some details about what you find fascinating about SS, some detail about what you find repulsive about SS, and how you intend to use what you learn here to better yourself.

Here, I'll start.

What I like about SS:
a. spectacular wealth of information, including the DJ Bible. Perhaps some of the information is backwards, perhaps some is just flatout wrong, but as someone who used to struggle with self-confidence and self-esteem, it helped me out of a hole that I'd dug for myself. Most of the information that is shared on this site will help guys. Not because it's all 100% tried tested true perfect advice, but because the simple concept of being GOOD at something that was giving me problems, and really feeling good about myself, made it all worthwhile. Sometimes the only thing that matters is believing in yourself. Once that started happening, my problems with girls began to dissipate(still have troubles now and then though).

What I don't like about SS:

People who are not here to improve themselves, and use it as a daycare center, who bring down those who do try to better themselves. There are those people in life who would do their best to stand tall, and also people in life who live to cut them down. On an online forum, I see people who aren't really here to improve, and are instead here for purely entertainment, as saboteurs.

How I use SS:

I still intend to use SS to better myself. There's plenty of tips, reminders, and new things to learn by reading this site front to back. Also, the longer you stay here and really ingrain the nature of this site, it's more about becoming a better person and really living an ambitious life, than getting laid. There's also a new concept that I'm still wrestling with, regarding this 'Matrix' philosophy.

I think it relates to NOT having society and media spoonfeed you about how you should live and what to believe, but instead to make your own decisions about your life and beliefs, through experimentation and seeing what people DO, not what people SAY.

That's my two cents, I'd like to hear from you LS guys and gals as well, since many of our philosophies may be foreign to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.