You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.
She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.
Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.
Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
That’s not lonely in my book.I tend to agree with the OP. I kind of fell into it for a few years and it was fun for a while but, ultimately, pretty unfulfilling and, unless you were getting called for sex, lonely.
OK maybe lonely is the wrong word but jumping from bed to bed for nothing but NSA sex does, believe it or not, get boring. At least it did for me.That’s not lonely in my book.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
I would still want to find out for myselfOK maybe lonely is the wrong word but jumping from bed to bed for nothing but NSA sex does, believe it or not, get boring. At least it did for me.
While we're on this subject, I was watching a documentary on the Donner party last week. The Donner party was a group of settlers traveling west to California in the 1800s, who got caught in the mountains in a severe winter. Some starved and some resorted to cannibalism. Anyway:Fair question. It's all relative. There are some solid, reliable women out there who will have their man's back, even or especially after many years. A lot of that depends on the type of man as much as the woman though.
That’s the essence of what various player/playboy types tell me. After a while it’s another pretty face, and another body. Big deal. No connection and often not even likeable as a person. These guys get disconnected from themselves and their own emotions when they have been so promiscuous that sex is no longer associated with love. It makes it tough for them to bond and it’s too easy to NEXT at the first sign of trouble in any interaction.OK maybe lonely is the wrong word but jumping from bed to bed for nothing but NSA sex does, believe it or not, get boring. At least it did for me.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Agreed.These guys get disconnected from themselves and their own emotions when they have been so promiscuous that sex is no longer associated with love. It makes it tough for them to bond and it’s too easy to NEXT at the first sign of trouble in any interaction.
It's impossible to be lonely in the modern world with all the gadgetry available at the tip of ur fingers.Most of my loneliness has to do with unfullfillment, before I thought it was caused by a lack of care and bonding from another person,but when I dug deeper I started to realize it was a nagging unfullfillment in my hero's journey. This lead me to a relationship with patience which I am cultivating
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
If you really want to get hardcore about not being lonely then pursue inner peace and joy not happiness but joy.When you have inner peace and joy then loneliness cannot exist.The way you can get complete joy is by selling everything you have and giving it to the poor.This is a spiritual thing not a physical one that's why it seems not to make sense.This is what Jesus preached and it works but again very few people do it because it is hardcore the reward God gives you is peace and joy along with other rewards and blessings.When you deny yourself you transcend money,women,possesions and most importantly you transcend yourself...that is the only true worship and the only true peace.Anything can get boring if you're unfulfilled
"It is the privilege of the gods to want nothing, and of godlike men to want little."If you really want to get hardcore about not being lonely then pursue inner peace and joy not happiness but joy.When you have inner peace and joy then loneliness cannot exist.The way you can get complete joy is by selling everything you have and giving it to the poor.This is a spiritual thing not a physical one that's why it seems not to make sense.This is what Jesus preached and it works but again very few people do it because it is hardcore the reward God gives you is peace and joy along with other rewards and blessings.When you deny yourself you transcend money,women,possesions and most importantly you transcend yourself...that is the only true worship and the only true peace.