Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The last 6 weeks.....

xstang77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup I stay the fvck away from dating girls with those eyes. Op this girl has them,Can see them from a mile away after you've been with one.

Last edited:

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you got results when you ignored her... but then you mess it up by taking her back too soon. You don't go no contact, and then take them back as soon as they blow up your phone. That's too easy for them. They have to know there is a real chance of losing you. Your not a challenge. When you say I'm cool and then go NC, you don't talk to her as soon as she tries to initiate. You make them wait longer. And if you do answer, u say something like "wtf do you want" or "stop calling me ho" .Then you down play her for a while and make her keep attempting to reconcile. If a woman knows that as soon as she comes running back you'll fold and take her in, she wont respect you

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, mate. What would you rate this?

I'd say maybe 4.

You can do a lot better than that. And if you can't, then you need to start working on that ASAP.

Don't listen to the "bpd, npd, etc" bell-ends. That is about making you into a victim.

I have been out with a bpd, and I probably am npd myself.

I would seriously take that girl out for a drink, and thank her for how it moved me forward.

You needed a kick up the arse, and this hag gave you it.
That is absolutely not what it's about. I don't know why you insist on thinking that there aren't some women out there who are very dangerous. Your remark about you potentially being NPD I guess could explain it.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol

Well, she isn't obese. So she is probably objectively a 3 or 4.

...But, a HB she is certainly not. Wouldn't pique my radar, other than for her unique fashion choices.

That is why you rarely see me moaning about bpd's on here. I'm well over it.

And, I'm telling the OP not to lower himself to mollycoddling either. Otherwise, he'll be just another guy complaining about the same plate over and over in a circle jerk.
Just because you're over it doesn't mean you can't help others who have not encountered it or are in the middle of it. A "no phone in the other room" rule that OP experienced is clearly hoovering around that fine line of crazy and normal pain in the ass woman. It certainly doesn't hurt for him to do some research into what cluster B is.

Last edited:

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So my question is let's say this wh0re who has f*cked up OP meets you in a bar tomorrow night. You start banging her on the regular and eventually the two of you are in a relationship. You are in control of yourself and don't budge one inch with any of her demands or sh*tty behavior so she in turn stays in check and is overall pleasant to be around. Does that EXCUSE her baiting OP up the cliff to only then throw him off all the while laughing with her girlfriends?

I've never disagreed that men need to get their sh*t together and start acting like men again, but don't defend sociopathic behavior and solely blame it on OP turning into a chump being what caused it. Just because your alpha demeanor kept her in check doesn't mean she's not a scumbag now. In fact, blaming their behavior on men not being able to man up is just as damaging as the beta men who put up with it and keep trying to return for seconds, thirds, fourths, etc. People are responsible for their own behavior and women who actively enjoy hurting men are psychologically sick and should be avoided at all cost regardless of whether or not you think you can hold a strong frame with her. THAT is how we change their behavior.

Banging some scumbag wh0re and feeling good about yourself because you're not getting attached and being 'alpha' with her isn't strength.

Deciding you want nothing to do with a PERSON like that and actively ghosting her even if she's blowing up your phone for sex...THAT is strength.

But I do agree with you that it'll be a cold day in hell before even 1% of the American male population adapts this mindset AND actively puts it into action.
Not defending her behavior at all, simply letting OP know that he actively enabled it and allowed it to continue unabated. This is just how women work. It's what they do. The sooner OP realizes it and how to extricate himself from these situations at the beginning the better off he will be. Otherwise he will be posting the same thing again within a year.

Learn from your mistakes and don't make the same ones over and over again is the lesson

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You put up with her crap for too long. You should have done no contact weeks before you did. Live And learn!

And like @sazc said, she is not willing to accept her part in the downfall of the relationship. This crap never changes and these people need to be alone. I've been divorced 2 years and my ex still thinks she was perfect for me and I am an ashhole for leaving the marriage. Blames me for everything. They... Just... Dont... Get... It... And they often never will

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, mate. What would you rate this?

I'd say maybe 4.

You can do a lot better than that. And if you can't, then you need to start working on that ASAP.

Don't listen to the "bpd, npd, etc" bell-ends. That is about making you into a victim.

I have been out with a bpd, and I probably am npd myself.

I would seriously take that girl out for a drink, and thank her for how it moved me forward.

You needed a kick up the arse, and this hag gave you it.
Pretty much my thoughts...a 4. Maybe on an exceptional day, a 5, but not higher than that. No idea why you'd put up with BS like that from a chick who LOOKS like that...I could at least sort of understand if the chick was a dime, then you could at least somewhat rationalize it, but her??? Hell no.

phil2015

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
True

She used to question why I was with her, saying I could do better, out her league etc....

Thought she was buttering me up but after the low ratings of you guys, I think the issue is possibly low confidence in my part

I.e. not knowing what I'm worth, scarcity mindset

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This, gentlemen, is what happens to you when you don't read the topics on SoS and don't participate here as often as you should.

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what happens when guys have no options.

They act desperate. They get freaked out because they have no confidence they can go out and replace the easy sex they are getting now. They do whatever the woman asks them too thinking they will get rewarded with more pvssy for being their doormat. All the while the woman continues losing respect for them until one day she becomes disgusted with them and their lack of a backbone and lack of manly qualities that they instinctually need.

Once they becomes disgusted with you it's over. They will treat you like dirt---because they can. They will dump you out of the blue---because they can. Then will set up scenarios to get you to crawl back to them...reward you with her "golden pvssy" that you have so high up on a pedestal you are straining your neck to even see it, and then when you have almost climbed out of the Grand Canyon of despair you are in because you are so afraid to lose them, and you put one hand on the top ledge and she reaches out her hand and says "Give me your hand and I'll pull you up", smiles at you as you are almost all the way out and then lets go of your hand and you fall further down into the Canyon all the way to the bottom again...and she tells her friends and they all laugh at what a little b!tch you are...because they can.

And they can because you've enabled them to.

Wake up.
^^THIS....

Some of you need to take this post, print it out and hang it on your bedroom wall as a reminder to your manhood...

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^THIS....

Some of you need to take this post, print it out and hang it on your bedroom wall as a reminder to your manhood...
Again, you're assuming being "alpha" is a one stop shop solution for dealing with sh*tty human beings. Women that he's referring to and what OP encountered shouldn't be given the time of day by any man.

phil2015

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just as an update - Everyone is telling me she will return or attempt to 'come back' at some point.....

Not sure how she would attempt this, by now shes probably been used and abused by half of the city

But everyone seems to be warning me of this happening

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Again, you're assuming being "alpha" is a one stop shop solution for dealing with sh*tty human beings. Women that he's referring to and what OP encountered shouldn't be given the time of day by any man.
That has nothing to do with acting "Alpha". It has to do with respecting yourself and not allowing yourself to be treated like trash by other people...man or woman.

This Alpha/Beta BullCrap so many people are spewing is just getting to ridiculous proportions

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That has nothing to do with acting "Alpha". It has to do with respecting yourself and not allowing yourself to be treated like trash by other people...man or woman.

This Alpha/Beta BullCrap so many people are spewing is just getting to ridiculous proportions
That was my point.