The last 6 weeks.....

phil2015

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just a bit of background for anyone who has been following my experiences of a narc/bpd relationship. This is an outline of events from the last 6 weeks and I think it makes for an interesting case study for anyone who is curious:

-26th Feb - Ex takes phone into shower in morning. Due to her insecurity she had previously made a rule that neither of us could take our phone into the bathroom. Not wanting to feel like a doormat, I pull her up on it and she explodes at me. She later decided to stay at her mothers house, then comes home without warning in a taxi under the assumption I had invited another girl around. She had also made a list of things wrong with me on her phone, many of which were her own behaviour. After I months I finally lost my patience, shouted some things I regret to this day, and ask that she left

- 28th Feb - Ex is about to go to sleep with me then suddenly sits bolt upright ranting at me half asleep. She complains that we are drifting appart etc andI respond I've been fixing everything over and over again for the last 8 months. I suggest she fixes things for once, which results in another outburst and a sleepless night

1st March - I come home from work to find her gone. She texts that she has gone to her mothers and I promptly face around. She is cold and distant and despite my pleading and crying refused to come home. I go NC with her

6th March - She begins texting calling me a thief and becoming aggressive. I explain I am driving and we talk on the phone in a pleasant converataion

8th March - I go and stay with her at a house she is sitting. The night before we had had a really deep conversation on the phone for an hour exclaiming out love for eachother. When I go around though she is cold, distant and very closed off. Another argument starts that evening

9th -16th March we stay at said bosses house, pretty nice and uneventful without any disagreements. I successfully dodge an argument bullet on the Wednesday by pretending I didn't hear what she said

17th March - Good day together except she tries to start a disagreement after I accidentally say the wrong thing. Her words after, I'll never forget, were; "I actually felt like starting a row then!"

18th March - I ask her if she has any councilling arranged for her issues, and she explodes. She is convinced my upbringing is the source of all of our problems. She refuses to address things and I should not have asked her this.

Later feeling remorseful and swollen with guilt I ring her. She gets angry again and says:

"If you think all of this is my fault, you can fk off, its over and I never want to speak to you again" Then puts the phone down on me.

For some reason I accept this, block her from Facebook, block her number and blacklist her texts. I get the train home in peace listening to corey wayne.

She later blows up my phone angrily, to which I reply. "You must have known at some point I would reach the end of my patience" Then dump her over the phone.
NC

25th - She rings up in tears staying she misses me and wants me back. She mentions reconciliation. I state that's fine but you must make a 50/50 effort.

She doesn't seem willing however to make any effort and refused to meet me, staying she is busy running every night. I offer to meet her one night to go running, and she is silent for 10 seconds.....

I state she is wasting my time and hang up on her.

NC begins.

6th April - I find out from some mutual friends she is not doing well and is spending most of her time hoping about the house with her mum and cat.

There you have it guys, my breakup journey of the last 6 weeks!

Anything you would have done it said differently let me know....Enjoy :)

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The dynamic of this relationship is unhealthy. You were acting like the girl so you kinda "forced" her to act like the guy, the part where you mention she became aggressive and bitchy. Dude, next time, with whoever that is, remember this: you keep cool. You do not respond to her emotionally. She is the emotional one. She is the ocean. You're the pier. You get hit by the occean, but you don't give a ****. The occean cools off, you guys make love, you go out, bla bla bla, one day the occean attacks again. That is nature. In this case, the pier starts to crumble with the first waves.

I mean, she was insecure and you agreed to not take the phones in the bathroom? What the ****, man? You take your phone wherever the **** you want because it's YOUR phone. She leaves to stay at her mom's and you cry for her to be back? You're overanalyzing this. Don't micromanage her. And start looking inside yourself because you probably have deep abandonment issues from your childhood as there is 0 chance any healthy man would cry if his girl left him. Of course it hurts cause you kinda have her as part of your identity, but crying means you gotta dig deep into that childhood of yours and go through that pain and unresolved emotions you carry with you. Otherwise, you're gonna find yourself crying about some other girl again soon.

Practice some kind of meditation. Be with yourself. You should definitely stop contacting this girl and you should stop contacting any girl until you solve your own problems. Listen, often we go to seek love and affection in other people because it's easier to love someone else compared to loving yourself. A lot of us are scared to talk with ourselves because it seems we are so ****ed up. Well, guess what> If you don't wanna be ****ed up anymore, you gotta contact your ****ed up self and heal it.

phil2015

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I know, but I'm really beating myself up about things

Even though she displayed the classic bpd behaviour a lot of the time, and liked to start xxxx to add drama. I'm filled with guilt as to how I could've handled it better.

I feel like I xxxxed up some thing really good, even though in my head I know she was already unstable

Literally lying awake here......

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I know, but I'm really beating myself up about things

Even though she displayed the classic bpd behaviour a lot of the time, and liked to start xxxx to add drama. I'm filled with guilt as to how I could've handled it better.

I feel like I xxxxed up some thing really good, even though in my head I know she was already unstable

Think about it like this: if this would have not happened, you would not be here getting wiser ;)

Billtx49

Reaction score
She was cycling way too fast. Most likely a low functioning cluster B.
A walking nightmare. Nothing you did made her say or do what she did. Let go of any guilt she put on you and be glad you're now out of the mess her life will continue to be.

Last edited:

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm filled with guilt as to how I could've handled it better.

Yup, that's what being gaslighted will do to ya

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what happens when guys have no options.

They act desperate. They get freaked out because they have no confidence they can go out and replace the easy sex they are getting now. They do whatever the woman asks them too thinking they will get rewarded with more pvssy for being their doormat. All the while the woman continues losing respect for them until one day she becomes disgusted with them and their lack of a backbone and lack of manly qualities that they instinctually need.

Once they becomes disgusted with you it's over. They will treat you like dirt---because they can. They will dump you out of the blue---because they can. Then will set up scenarios to get you to crawl back to them...reward you with her "golden pvssy" that you have so high up on a pedestal you are straining your neck to even see it, and then when you have almost climbed out of the Grand Canyon of despair you are in because you are so afraid to lose them, and you put one hand on the top ledge and she reaches out her hand and says "Give me your hand and I'll pull you up", smiles at you as you are almost all the way out and then lets go of your hand and you fall further down into the Canyon all the way to the bottom again...and she tells her friends and they all laugh at what a little b!tch you are...because they can.

And they can because you've enabled them to.

Wake up.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what happens when guys have no options.

They act desperate. They get freaked out because they have no confidence they can go out and replace the easy sex they are getting now. They do whatever the woman asks them too thinking they will get rewarded with more pvssy for being their doormat. All the while the woman continues losing respect for them until one day she becomes disgusted with them and their lack of a backbone and lack of manly qualities that they instinctually need.

Once they becomes disgusted with you it's over. They will treat you like dirt---because they can. They will dump you out of the blue---because they can. Then will set up scenarios to get you to crawl back to them...reward you with her "golden pvssy" that you have so high up on a pedestal you are straining your neck to even see it, and then when you have almost climbed out of the Grand Canyon of despair you are in because you are so afraid to lose them, and you put one hand on the top ledge and she reaches out her hand and says "Give me your hand and I'll pull you up", smiles at you as you are almost all the way out and then lets go of your hand and you fall further down into the Canyon all the way to the bottom again...and she tells her friends and they all laugh at what a little b!tch you are...because they can.

And they can because you've enabled them to.

Wake up.
So my question is let's say this wh0re who has f*cked up OP meets you in a bar tomorrow night. You start banging her on the regular and eventually the two of you are in a relationship. You are in control of yourself and don't budge one inch with any of her demands or sh*tty behavior so she in turn stays in check and is overall pleasant to be around. Does that EXCUSE her baiting OP up the cliff to only then throw him off all the while laughing with her girlfriends?

I've never disagreed that men need to get their sh*t together and start acting like men again, but don't defend sociopathic behavior and solely blame it on OP turning into a chump being what caused it. Just because your alpha demeanor kept her in check doesn't mean she's not a scumbag now. In fact, blaming their behavior on men not being able to man up is just as damaging as the beta men who put up with it and keep trying to return for seconds, thirds, fourths, etc. People are responsible for their own behavior and women who actively enjoy hurting men are psychologically sick and should be avoided at all cost regardless of whether or not you think you can hold a strong frame with her. THAT is how we change their behavior.

Banging some scumbag wh0re and feeling good about yourself because you're not getting attached and being 'alpha' with her isn't strength.

Deciding you want nothing to do with a PERSON like that and actively ghosting her even if she's blowing up your phone for sex...THAT is strength.

But I do agree with you that it'll be a cold day in hell before even 1% of the American male population adapts this mindset AND actively puts it into action.

Last edited:

phil2015

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Red Flag I overlooked........

"My relationships don't last more than a couple of months"

Every other Man she dated had got rid as soon as she pullled anything daft

wolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She is the ocean. You're the pier. You get hit by the ocean, but you don't give a ****.
I want to get this tattooed on my Dik. I would get the whole whole quote but i know it won't fit.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, you've put up with a LOT from this femle. My IDGAF meter would have gone off LONG ago and I would have been done.

18th March - I ask her if she has any councilling arranged for her issues, and she explodes. She is convinced my upbringing is the source of all of our problems. She refuses to address things and I should not have asked her this.
This right here would have seen enough for me. The easy thing to glean is that she is blming you for all the issues you guys are facing. Anytime a partner visits "all" the issues onto the other person, it is a sure sign that they are not willing to look at their role in the situation, and figure out how to work together to solve the issues. TRUST ME you don't want to shack up with this type of a person long term, you will be miserable trying to solve everything for the other person....

The thing that isn't blatant obvious about that statement, but probably the more important message is - she believes that the manner in which you were raised and the strategies you were taught on how to problem solve and how to exist as a partner in a relationship are NOT compatible with her beliefs on the same topics.

This is huge because, I believe, in order to be happy in a relationship, we MUST find someone that we are in simpatico with, in terms of expectations surrounding behavior, problem solving, etc, in a relationship.

Explaining it a different way, it would be very difficult for a devout Jew to marry a devout Catholic. While they have dedication to faith, which is similar, they will always struggle with which faith, and the traditions surrounding that faith, takes precedence in the relationship.

If you were me, you would have calmly responded, "you make a really good point that I agree with, our childhoods and relationship role models were drastically different, I dont think we are ever going to be able synch up. You are right, we are not a good match, we are making each other miserable and we need to break up so we can find people better suited to who we are"

Based on your long OP, you do need to move on and find a female that better understands herself so she doesnt make you miserable thinking that you need to solve her unhappy issues.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lolwat?

It's amazing what kinds of crazy things we as men will put up with and normalize when we end up with women who have mental problems.
you must have missed that post. sh1ts been crazy for this dude for a while now. most dudes would have walked long ago

phil2015

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys,

Thanks so much for all of your replies.

I feel much better after reading them, the behaviour of this girl was messing with my mind and I haven't felt fully myself for the past few weeks. I've been waking up at 3am from guilt and feeling like I'm to blame for everything going wrong. I've lost a stone and barely been eating.

Must say I've reasearch narc and BPD personality types at some length and she fits the hallmarks to a tee.

I posted a list in the post below which many identified with:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/the-most-toxic-damaging-type-of-woman-of-them-all.239396/

As Corey Wayne would say -"Time to walk away and mean it"

xstang77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell yea let's see it, this way other guys will know what this head case looks like to stay away from.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Part of me wants to post you a picture so you can see the object of my offection ... .lol
I'd be curious in seeing this too. Most of them have an identifiable "stare", a hollowness in their eyes. Would be interested in seeing if your chick had this

xstang77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd be curious in seeing this too. Most of them have an identifiable "stare", a hollowness in their eyes. Would be interested in seeing if your chick had this
Mine like most only get the dark look in her eyes when she was splitting into her nasty side, maybe he'll get a pic of the exact moment she's being possessed lol.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Billtx49

Reaction score
Definitely bangable looking, with a kinky look thrown in to top it off.
It's all subjective though. What you think is hot, other men may not.

Last edited: