Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The kiss

az94

Don Juan
Reaction score
I met this 22 year old, blond haired green eyed beauty an few months ago.

I followed the rules, did the convo, the kino, the holding hands...then...after giving her a ride home from work I decide it's time to get the kiss.

As she is starting to get out, I gently put my hand on her shoulder and pull her to me.

She hesitates ever so slightly, then moved towdards me.

I kiss her gently...she kisses back...gives a little tongue as well.

Then she gets out, drops her stuff, picks it up and goes inside.

When she calls later she says "That was a nice kiss...it was short, brief".

She makes an excuse to get off the phone and says she'll call later. She doesn't.

I know she'll call tomorrow...I'm thinking about 'missing' a few of her calls.

Did something happen?...

AZ

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We'll find out tomorrow...

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once she kissed back, she lost control, at least temporarily, so she's playing some games, to rationalize it in her head. My guess is that you had plenty of opportunities to kiss her before you dropped her off, and didn't go for it, so it might have been a slight surprise to her when you pulled the trigger.

Wait a few days. My guess is she doesn't call tomorrow. Call her in a few days, and give her $hit for not being able to afford her phone bill, etc.

az94

Don Juan
Reaction score
She called...twice...took me out to lunch.

She kept casualiy touching me, much more than before.

Things are working as they should I guess.

She asked me for a ride to work / home tomorrow (her car is not running great).

Time for another, longer kiss...

Gangster is right...I had other opportunities.

Thanks...great board!

AZ

Donald Kaufman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing bad happened. You showed you were a man and interested but did not keep desperately pushing to wring everything you could at that moment till she had to push you away. You took away her game. You showed you could control yourself. She doesn't know what to do. Any IL or attraction that was there has been turned up and you've added mystery.

Keep doing what guys don't normally do at times guys don't normally do it. Keep taking two steps forward then one back. Stay in control of yourself.

Expect things could get tense but stick to your style and you will learn what it is to be like most of the women you desire. Let her see what it is to be an AFC.

You WILL learn something.

az94

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys...I owe this site and the advice contained here everything...

She called me yesterday talking about how horney she was. I replied "I thought you were a sexual camel" to which she responded, "Even a camel has to drink once in awhile".

I'm going to leave it hanging for awhile. I'm driving her to work again tomorrow...mayde I'll go for a little squeeze of something nice...