Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Kiss on the Hand

Macking101

Don Juan
Reaction score
This trick is widely used in Europe and other parts of the world. Not many people do it in America. Its called the kiss on the hand.

When you first meet a girl and you shake her hand. You just move up your hand with hers and kiss it gently on the top. This automatically takes you out of the friend zone and it drives girls crazy when you do this to show that your a gentleman.

You might think this is what "AFC's" do. I just dont care what you think. It works. This makes you more charming as well, and chicks dig charming guys.

Levex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kiss her shoes while you're at it. hand kissing was charming and gentelmanly during the 19th century, now its just corny and you come off as a creep.

Layla

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ha that gave me a good laugh.

I'd say hand kiss a girl who you already know a bit, or it would be a little wierd.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by Levex
kiss her shoes while you're at it. hand kissing was charming and gentelmanly during the 19th century, now its just corny and you come off as a creep.
If you're naturally a quirky or eccentric person you can get away with it. If you pull a hand-kiss and then act dull and common, it will seem incongruent with your persona and VERY creepy.

Bud Wiser

Don Juan
Reaction score
An exception:

While making out, light kissing on the inside of her wrists is a gigantic turn-on for her.

This has never failed to get a strong, positive reaction from any woman I've done it to.

Try it. She'll love it.

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
indeed, though prior to doing so you should wipe you monocle. If she replies with a curtsey than your golden.

I have a friend who tries this all the time and the best response that he has gotten was girls looking at him like he just killed a kitten.

DJ Hawtness

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Levex
You're a fool. Every girl I've did this to went crazy over me. They still are even though we aren't in a relationship. =/

Keep macking playas.

DJ Hawtness

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm talking about HB 9's and 10's. So no. :/

cobrajoe

Don Juan
Reaction score
I need to try this. Chicks figure out quickly that i'm an old fashioned guy, even though i haven't turned 21 yet. Most of the girls i get along with tend to like the whole "chivalry" thing

Just go with what works for you, it might not be the thing that works for everyone else.

DJ Hawtness

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SuperGigaloDJ
As you will learn here...

There is no such thing as a HB10. ;)
I'm too lazy to give the EXACT scale, so I round it to a ten. If you insist 9-9.99999, etc. :D