"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

The king has returned....

REd-xL

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2000
Messages
564
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Davis, CA
Amazing. I come back to http://www.sosuave.com to check up on things after a long while, and lo and behold, I'm on the front page. Where's my royalty check?:D

Anyway, just giving everyone here a head's up and to expect more tips to pour in by the day. I just updated in the Tips section with a new pointer, so everyone should check that out.

So, what have I missed?

~Rx
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
Welcome back, I was thinking about sending you a PM but here it is instead

another member from 2000 is coming back but we are losing Pook but I seem to remember that his tips are very good.

Glad to have you back. i can't wait to see your tips that you make for us.
 

REd-xL

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2000
Messages
564
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Davis, CA
Originally posted by Silquee Smoove
I heard a while back that you got angry over something and deleted all your tips, are you planning on bringing them back?
It was simply a fledgling copyright issue. I plan on writing a book someday. Only because I know most everything there is to know.
 

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2000
Messages
2,582
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
Montreal
Hey red!

It's been a while, I'm glad another old timer is back. I don't think there are any other 2000 ppl around except Allen.

Check your PMs
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 26, 2000
Messages
416
Reaction score
34
Location
New york, New York
I'm a 2000 person who just started posting again recently after about a 3 year absence to "experience life".

I've come back with alot more experience and a greater perspective on life.
 

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
538
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Dayton, Ohio
Re: Welcome back, I was thinking about sending you a PM but here it is instead

Originally posted by baseballDJ
another member from 2000 is coming back but we are losing Pook but I seem to remember that his tips are very good.

Glad to have you back. i can't wait to see your tips that you make for us.
loosing pook- no this is bad!



havent heard of ya work too much Red-xl, but from all this recent talk- sounds like you are just as good as pook.

looking 4 ya to make some good posts again
 

REd-xL

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2000
Messages
564
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Davis, CA
Pook and I come from different schools of though.

While I agree with him on the aspect of mindset, my focus is more on the actual application. I'm more about technique and methodology.

"You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink." Whereas Pook is the herder, I'm the quencher.
 

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
ERIC is also a man from 2000 who is still around. Although he didn't post much he is still around.

EDIT: oh yeah survivor is still around
 
Last edited:

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top