“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

The kid needs to be schooled! How accurate is my theory??

Georgio

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 9, 2004
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Baltimore
This is a girl I talk to.. Not one that I am interested in, but just a close friend.

Me: WHY oh WHY do girls get jealous of girls when they get just a litttttttttttttle eeny teeeeNy ounce more attention at any particular moment
Her: idk they hate it
Me: I dont even think it matters who there getting attention from or what kind of attention
Her: lol
Her: true
Her: but girls hate when they like a guy and the guy dont know it and hes giving some other girl his attention
Me: you girls do hate that ****, but i swear at the same time you love it.
Her: i dont
Me: cuz the other day I was teasing this girl I was interested in right
Her: yea
Me: I didnt know she was with her friends shopping for shoes they must have went off some where...... oh god
Her: lol
Me: this girl overhears me talking to her, and jumps in like "u dont know ish, blah blah,we know you da man blah blah, dont worry girl you look fly no matter what you wear blah blah, dude keep your mouth closed if you dont have anything important to say"
Her: she grabbed her arm and actually dragged her out of the store, while the girl kept looking back at me, I can tell she didnt want to leave
Me: Im thinking what the hell was that,
Her: lol
Me: can you explain to me what that was about so im not lost.
Her: idk bub im lost
Me: damn
Me: I think you girls just try to be "DEFENSIVE" of your girls, because you would be jealous if they actually found somebody they liked
Her: lol
Me: ok most girls anyway
Her: yea
Her: better
Me: not the lesbians... they can all get along no problem.
Her: but im bi not lesbian <--- what the hell??? can someone explain this too, while there at it.. she thought I was talking about her?? - Georgio
Me: you know.... I just thought of something
Her: what
Me: maybe she wasnt looking back at me, maybe she was looking back at the shoes she wanted.....
Her: LMFAO
Me: Anyway moving on.. im going to NY this friday!
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
great tip...sheriff get this outter here...
 

Georgio

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 9, 2004
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Baltimore
wanna cut me some slack

heres a tip.....

take the time, read my post.. If you have an opinion, write it down.. If not, get a life, and read something else....

or we could all try to learn from eachother, (what was this forum designed for?)
 

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
no i say that because this is the tip section, but this is not a tip, im not sure what it is, probably for the discusion forum.
 

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2003
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
18
Location
SWEDEN
This post doesn't say anything at all, I don't even know what your question is. I do know many women dislike being told what women like. I never venture there any longer, it's their emotional response that is important not their understanding of the response.

All women will be different so these conversations is pretty useless. Especially if they are based upon a cliché. Your views will seem very shocking for most girls, like we will be shocked when girls tell how we work when getting attracted, which they seldom do. Many of the things that turns us on are degrading if you put them into words.

I'm all with cmkuk, this belong in discussion.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top