THE key is masculinity!

Reaction score
so if I'm at a date with a girl I look in to her eyes and do for the kiss, that attracts her because I'm taking the initiative and her as a girl is to submit?

guitaronfire411

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Go for the kiss regardless of what the hell she thinks. Just use a bit of common sense as to when you should do it.

Stop the needless questions. Go with the flow.

Simba

Reaction score
*Takes notes*

ShyRyder

Don Juan
Reaction score
2: You don't giggle or even crack a smile when someone makes a joke at your expense, they don’t like that? TOO bad, you are MALE; you can and will compete for respect.
If i could go back in time and punch myself in the face for smiling and laughing along I would.

guitaronfire411

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends. If the person is obviously testing your mettle infront of your friends, that's not a great time to go berserk. If you go along and provide extra humour to the joke, then it comes across as superior and confident:

ie (real example)

me: Hey ***, where's your washroom?

other guy: It's at the very end of the hallway. Just make sure you don't use the kitty litter box.

me: (walking away) Oh man.. that was the only reason why I came here!

Deflecting someone else's joke is better than believing every jab is for the heart.

ShyRyder

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if I agree but i see what your getting at. It doesn't having to do with taking jokes personally more along the lines of not encouaging jokes about yourself for the entertainment of others. I think there is a thin line between deflecting the joke and encouaging jokes on yourself.

other guy: It's at the very end of the hallway. Just make sure you don't use the kitty litter box.

me: naw i wouldn't break up that sacred relations between you and your pu$$y. (thats jabing back)

me: (walking away) Oh man.. that was the only reason why I came here!

Kinda continues the joke premise that your foolish enough too use the kitty litter. But i know what your getting at keep it light and social instead of trying to be top dog all night.

G-string

Reaction score
I have a question.
I know this one guy, lets call him Ahmed. He's pretty much the 'macho man' you described. He wieght trains (skinny as hell though, no idea why) he likes to punch walls to show off his anger, he loves hanging up on you on the phone to show that 'he doesn't give a **** what you think', he loves threatening people, saying he'll kick their ass if they do something he doesn't like, even though most people he knows could smack him around with one arm. He's just really aggressive, a real *******, and has that 'I don't give a ****' attitude, everything he does he does it for the sake of showing off, and everyone knows he does them only to act macho. He gets girls, sure, but he's a complete ass and most of his friends recognize this.

To become this 'Natural Man' as you say, do men have to sacrifice their friendships with men? Or is this guy doing something wrong with the macho attitude?

shrewd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post, i look forward to putting these theories into use.

Too many of those examples apply to me...:mad:

Suckaazzclown

Don Juan
Reaction score
this post is tight. ****. This website is tight!

Doddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gunwitch. I hail you man, much respect on the post.

This needs to be archived in my honest opinion, and for God's sakes is there any way we can make this mandatory reading for people new to this site?

Henkel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some nice points there. I suggest everyone reads The Way Of The Superior Man by David Deida.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ya know I know this guy may of got laid more then any of us, but 100 - 150 in 14 years doesn' seem like a lot to me.

Instinctive

Don Juan
Reaction score
Exp said:
Not a lot? Are u kidding me? That's more than 1 girl EVERY month of those 14 years average. That's definitely more than what most will ever get in their lifetime.
And that's including relationships!