Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The "Just Got Dumped" GUIDE

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i know this post is super old, but i cannot thank the author of it. we are now in 2022, and this post saved me and it helped me tremendouly. going no contact, and ignoring all of the calls, texts, really helped me heal and at the same time see the ex go through some anxiety. she even called at 12 a.m., sent a stupid message saying she regrets calling me and me not answering, then advances two days later to call 3 times in a row. it's great to move on.
Stick with it. I got dumped in 2011, I did all these things but then I cracked and took her back 4 months later end of summer. I love my kids, but she’s a psychiatric mess, with a rich father who is cutting checks nonstop to make life a legal minefield… this article is the absolute truth. Trust your gut. Do not go back. There’s a reason.

Reaction score
One person posted as to whether you should go out of your way to ignore or just casually give a lack of attention. I would say this depends on whether she left in a way that was disrespectful or made you feel bad - if so - then yes she needs to re-earn your affection. If not go ahead and pickup and act like your busy.
I disagree with you. There shouldn't be this dichotomy. There should just be one way and that is to ignore them. I only discovered this forum after I reached out to her and she did not want to have me back. I read and read dozen of articles over and over again, and reached out to a friend for advice. I went no contact and then broke it. Once I broke it, she again started acting like she wanted to move on and then mentioned that there is some guy in the picture. Then I went no contact for 1 week, and then have stayed no contact, even if she calls, I do not ever pick up and would never pick up. When you have put yourself and your dignity on the line and got shut out, even picking up the phone means that you have lost your dignity again. The reason they call is to get the upper hand again, because they think you are weak and will eventually pickup. By picking you lose the upper hand. Women are more toxic than we like to think.

Last edited:

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At one point or another, everybody ends up getting dumped for one reason or another, even Brad Pitt.

So there's absolutely no problem with that. The woman just didn't want to be with you any more. Perhaps she only wanted the sex and it got boring or maybe she is looking for something more serious. Nobody is 100% compatible with each other and differences are going to occur and relationships will terminate.

But some of you guys just can't handle being dumped by a woman and you feel like you absolutely NEED to get your ex-girlfriend's back, or at least make them fall in love with you again, for your own self-validation.

So, what exactly do you need to do after a woman breaks up with you?

Should you offer to be friends? HELL NO.

Should you beg her to get together with you? HELL NO.

What if you think she is the woman you were destined to be with? - If she is so meant to be with you, she will come back sometime in the future.

What if she was a virgin and you are afraid other guys will take her virginity? - Oh well. Nothing you can do about it.

ONCE a woman dumps you, she thought about it 100 times before she did it. She played it over and over in her head. Most likely she has another guy waiting up in line. Even more often, they usually have a man who is already sleeping with them and taking care of all their needs.

Once it is over, it is simply OVER.

Do speak to her any more.

Do not maintain contact with her any more.

Do not have her on your friends list on facebook any more and don't chat with her on msn or keep her on msn.

Here are 5 rules:

1) Delete her phone number.
2) Delete her MSN.
3) Delete her facebook. Delete her myspace.
4) FORGET about all the websites she goes to and don't stalk her on the internet or worse, in real life.
5) Do not initiate contact. Either on MSN, internet, real life or over the phone.

Break any of those rules and you have lost the game.

Let me explain to you the way women's minds work.

After a woman breaks up with a man, she is UNSURE about her decision. Women are very uncertain creatures. Women do not trust themselves. Very few women are extremely self confident and even those will doubt their decisions a lot of the time.

When growing up, a lot of these women looked up to their fathers to make sure they made the right decision. Daddy would approve or daddy would disapprove. And that is how they knew they made the right or wrong decision. But, they can't really talk to DADDY about their decisions with men.

So what happens?

When they break up with you, they judge based on YOUR REACTION whether or not they made the right choice by dumping you.

If you CRY, BEG HER BACK, WANT TO BE FRIENDS, and proceed to call her and give her attention... SHE KNOWS SHE DID THE RIGHT CHOICE. This is what 99.9% of guys do.

If you smile, walk away and don't say a word - then she will not know how to handle it. In a few weeks she will start to DOUBT she made the right decision. Anxiety is going to go through her every time she thinks about you. After a while, she will start to think of you every day. Then it will become every few hours. Then it will become every few minutes.

Eventually she will no longer know how to handle it and the curiosity and anxiety will drive her wild.

She will try to call you or email you.

If you pick up the phone and speak to her, you LOST.
If you answer her email, you LOST.
If she texts you and you reply back immediately, you lost.

Once she INITIATES CONTACT with you, if you are too easy to get ahold of, she knows you are easy. The whole challenge would be lost.

After she calls you once or twice, she will start to go crazy, even more.

You may not believe this happens but it really does.

Her anxiety will go through the roof and she won't be able to sleep at night. Believe me. Especially if you put up a picture on your facebook with yourself and another girl holding hands or showing any type of affection. It will get her insane. She will start to think you found your dream woman and she is forgotten. This will drive her crazy.

Imagine her anxiety level like an EMPTY GLASS.

Once she dumps you, she usually has a little bit of anxiety. If you start to cry and blow up her phone, she TRUSTS HER DECISION and she feels no anxiety towards it. She looks at you and you are done.

The DEAL IS SEALED.

However, if on the other hand, you don't cry and you walk away with a big smile, she will wonder what happened. Give it a week, and that "glass" will start to fill up. Her anxiety level is going to rise.

Then she will try to call you. You don't answer. Unconsciously she starts to think you are better than she is and she lost a good thing. Her anxiety and fear of loss go through the roof.

When she sees you with another woman, jealousy emotions will kick in and she will lose her mind.

She WILL and i repeat. SHE WILL GO THROUGH A CRYSIS PHASE.

When that glass gets all the way full and she can't handle her anxiety any more, she will do something insane.

This can be:
- call your phone 287 times in 12 minutes
- leave an email saying she will kill herself
- tell you she really needs your help and she cant live without you
- say she needs you and wants you

What do you do when she does this?

You go to the liquor store, buy yourself a whiskey and a cigar, sit on the couch, light the cigar, SIP your drink, savor the moment and you do NOTHING.

You let that anxiety stay at a peak.

Her anxiety will be overwhelming to her and she will start to slowly build up other emotions toward you.

When a woman is given EXTREMELY strong emotions from a man, like ANXIETY or HAPPINESS or FEAR, or any other, she will begin to think she is in LOVE WITH HIM.

Yes.

You read that right. You will make her feel high anxiety levels and she will start to think she is in love with you after a while.

Isn't that the dumbest thing you've ever heard? But that is the way the human mind works.

You let her stay at that high peaked anxiety.

She can call you and beg to get back together, don't do it YET.

Let her beg. Let her grovel. Don't even pick up the phone or talk to her. Let her feel that anxiety. Every second you hold out more, she will fall in love a bit more with you and her feelings will intensify towards you.

If you dated a girl for 1 year, maybe let her grovel and beg for a month or 2.

If you dated her 3 months, let her grovel and beg for 3 weeks or so. Don't give yourself away too fast though, use some judgment.

When she will come back, if you want to start a relationship with her, go ahead.

I DO NOT RECOMMEND TRYING TO START A RELATIONSHIP THOUGH.

The purpose of this guide was to teach you how to be a man and handle yourself like a man would.

And that, is how you handle getting dumped.

Have fun fellas.
awesome