Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The inevitable decline of womens' looks as they age.

A

AJ84

Even for a woman who works incredibly hard to maintain her appearance, she just won't be able to plug every hole in the dike. There will be all sorts of little tells and the older she is, the more tells there will be.

If she is able to maintain low weight, she is more likely to wrinkle. Even if she can maintain a low weight, her muscle density is going to decline sharply as she ages. You can see this in the form of a flat ass or skinny arms for example. Even if her skin tone is excellent for her age, there will be wrinkles around her elbows which you never see in a young woman.

If she is careful about maintaining a wrinkle free face, she won't be able to do the same with her neck. The teeth start to mis-align, even if the person has had braces. The color of the gums change. The color of the teeth change. The color of the whites of the eyes change.

Around 25/26, forehead wrinkles become more prominent, especially since women are less likely to lose their hair. Bone density decreases. There is less roundness in the face as facial fat declines.

It's just endless. A lot of these tells can be hidden from particular angles, with low lighting, photoshopping, etc. But you can't hide all of them. Especially in person.

There are certainly some east asians who age ridiculously well. Even then however, when you hear them speak, there is a profound difference in the way they carry themselves: they are more mature, settled, and yes, lower energy. Not so evident in still photos, but very evident in video.

This is why someone like beexcellent won't provide photo verification. Her illusion will collapse. Her entire ego is built around this delusion of youthful beauty so of course any verification will be avoided at all cost. Instead, she spews out word vomit as cover.
Who are you trying to convince here, everyone else or yourself?
Are you planning on dating older women? No? Then why care what they do or don’t look like?
I don’t get the intense need to try to tear down another member here who is proud of that fact that she takes care of herself rather than letting herself go like a blimp.
Yes, women age, some worse than others. Men age too, some worse than others.
No one will look 20 forever. This is not groundbreaking news.
But many older men and women take care of their bodies and appearances to look good and be healthy and it shows as looking younger. That’s a good thing and anyone who fits that category should be proud.
Nothing new to discover here, other than a potential troll member.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whew... It’s threads like these that make me realize how I’ve won the lottery. My girlfriend is 60 and can easily pass for late 30s. She’s easily the most well-preserved person I’ve ever encountered.

She’s that girl who lights up the room like a beacon with her looks, smile and overall bearing. Nice, soft wrinkle-free skin and great figure. Nice and thin but very feminine and shapely. I guess she hit the mother lode of good genes.

I found her a few years ago when I was willing to make serious concessions regarding looks. I place character way above looks, but I was fortunate enough to find both in one package.

Girls like this are as rare as can possibly be, but they exist. Although I said I “hit the lottery”, I know that I got on the radar of women like this by taking the hammer and chisel to myself and becoming the best Atom Smasher I could be.

I would take on a woman of excellent character and only fair looks any day, and it’s funny how perception of character can alter one’s perception of looks. This applies especially with how women perceive men. My girl thinks I’m handsome AF, LOL, but I’m only a little better than average in my estimation.
</humbleBrag>

Good eating habits, no smoking, and above all staying off the carousel all serve to preserve a woman’s looks. I firmly believe that when women sleep around, this destroys their looks as they are taking in and absorbing “male essence” which, in excess, is destructive to the female soul, spirit and body. It literally changes a woman’s physical appearance for the worse.

When a man finds that rare woman of exceptional character (easily far less than 1% of all women), and good to excellent looks, he has struck gold. Looks are certainly a consideration, but character trumps innate beauty. A woman of character will, without fail, do the best she can with what she has and will always honor her man in this way.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whew... It’s threads like these that make me realize how I’ve won the lottery. My girlfriend is 60 and can easily pass for late 30s. She’s easily the most well-preserved person I’ve ever encountered.

She’s that girl who lights up the room like a beacon with her looks, smile and overall bearing. Nice, soft wrinkle-free skin and great figure. Nice and thin but very feminine and shapely. I guess she hit the mother lode of good genes.

I found her a few years ago when I was willing to make serious concessions regarding looks. I place character way above looks, but I was fortunate enough to find both in one package.

Girls like this are as rare as can possibly be, but they exist. Although I said I “hit the lottery”, I know that I got on the radar of women like this by taking the hammer and chisel to myself and becoming the best Atom Smasher I could be.

I would take on a woman of excellent character and only fair looks any day, and it’s funny how perception of character can alter one’s perception of looks. This applies especially with how women perceive men. My girl thinks I’m handsome AF, LOL, but I’m only a little better than average in my estimation.
</humbleBrag>

Good eating habits, no smoking, and above all staying off the carousel all serve to preserve a woman’s looks. I firmly believe that when women sleep around, this destroys their looks as they are taking in and absorbing “make essence” which, in excess, is destructive to the female soul, spirit and body. It literally changes a woman’s physical appearance for the worse.

When a man finds that rare woman of exceptional character (easily far less than 1% of all women), and good to excellent looks, he has struck gold. Looks are certainly a consideration, but character trumps innate beauty. A woman of character will, without fail, do the best she can with what she has and will always honor her man in this way.
The older women do know how to frame themselves so your man is bigger. They know a mans mind better. As long as shes working with you, its better. Id say if they want to play with younger the cost is to be extremely fit.

A female "yoda"...

curtsilv

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm tearing down her bullsh-t delusions. It's called reality. You should try it sometime.

Who are you trying to convince here, everyone else or yourself?
Are you planning on dating older women? No? Then why care what they do or don’t look like?
I don’t get the intense need to try to tear down another member here who is proud of that fact that she takes care of herself rather than letting herself go like a blimp.
Yes, women age, some worse than others. Men age too, some worse than others.
No one will look 20 forever. This is not groundbreaking news.
But many older men and women take care of their bodies and appearances to look good and be healthy and it shows as looking younger. That’s a good thing and anyone who fits that category should be proud.
Nothing new to discover here, other than a potential troll member.

curtsilv

Banned
Reaction score
Isn’t there a Fortnite challenge or something you could be doing? Seriously you have nothing better to do then pester people like an annoying adolescent at a grown up party?
Calm down granny. MacGyver should be on soon.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I m facing this with my gf. Hitting the wall but easily the best character of any girl I ve dated. It is a pickle.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I m facing this with my gf. Hitting the wall but easily the best character of any girl I ve dated. It is a pickle.
Get her to a cosmetic clinic. Peel her, microneedle her, etc.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
If she's Asian then her hitting the wall at 28 - 35 should be a breeze for her or for you beauty wise.

However all asian women knows their smv drops significantly at that point which is why they're pushing for commitment by then or will seriously consider moving on to another less desirable man but whom offers her commitment..

Friendly advise there buddy...

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I d consider a conservation project. Problem is unless they re up for major work damned little you can do about droop and chicken neck

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a man is foolish enough to play house, he best have locked her up during the best years eithoutbany ambiguity. Not bloody likely.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Culture is maybe the most important thing imo.

I understand the argument for age, and i do think it has importance, but i have found that culture is probably the most clear factor towards good quality women as a group.

Kind of wish i could have a chat with myself at say age 18 about this.

However, when you do engage in relationships with women from different cultures in the culture that you are from, it further points out the contrast of how deep the sabotage goes towards trying to fvck over men and women having good relationships.
I was told that Brazilian and some Latin American countries have pride in their strong feminine identity and have alot of pride in treating their men like kings.

If the entire culture and system is geared against masculinity or a man having control of himself your at an uphill battle. Pump and dump might be the intelligent and sane strategy.

I just responded to a Facebook posting urging men to submit and allow women to take the lead.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Love latinas. Eastern Europeans too. There was this Polish girl i was seeing that i actually had to teach how to get by with political correctness to. A very funny scene that.

It's jarring how little that sh1t has effected them, and a clear showing of the brainrot for what it is.
Many of those feminine cultures believe its not right. You said it right brainrot.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah. Sabotage too.

Edit: just checked. Poland has the second lowest divorce rate in Europe. England has the highest.

What a fvcking surprise.
They laugh at the masculine women. So in Poland females support their man and are feminine?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen. I don't care what age people think I look. I still look very good by any objective measure. I weighed 117 lbs. this morning. I keep fit and still have great muscle structure, long healthy (never colored it) blonde hair and I'm still very pretty.

Beauty is always subjective. In other words it's all opinion. And it's all relative. I've been the most gorgeous girl in the room at times...other times I'm not. No big deal. That's all a matter of opinion and I don't concern myself with opinion. Am I to every man's taste over and above all others at all times? Of course not. Let's not be ridiculous.

Fact is I do have a better figure than MANY women half my age. I'm 5'6", 117lbs, trim athletic build. After 3 children (I do not look like I was ever pregnant and I still rock a bikini). No fake boobs or other surgical changes. I still do track workouts, and still play full field soccer. I lift.

Do I look the same as I did at 23 when I was doing some print modeling? Compared to myself? No. My face has less fat now which happens to everyone. So I do not look the same as I did at 20...but because I was that much better looking in my youth than many people and because of great genetics & lifestyle I am aging gracefully. So I still retain enough beauty to be seen as "hot", "sexy", "attractive"...etc., combined with the wisdom & perspective conferred by my life experience. Strangers have no reason to say I look as young as they say. It's no skin off their nose. Ditto bouncers (one of whom last week reacted to my ID much like the bank teller.) I've always been prettier in person than in photos and I take good photos. I don't care really. I simply am grateful for the blessing of beauty and I take great care of myself. I'm self assured & grounded & cool. I'm dating a slightly younger man for over a year who is investing more & more in the relationship...and he's a "Chad" type by standards around here.

So I'm objectively doing just fine as evidenced by my results.

I also am somewhat high profile so I am judicious about my image on the Internet. My avatar has always been a recent photo of me. It's there for congruence. That's all. I don't owe anybody here a thing. Read my content if you don't believe me. I've been a sought after woman for decades. That's a perspective that none of the men here have.

My content reflects that perspective.
Your boobs held up to the child birth? I've been following some womem who kept things perky by being proactive .

1. Cocoa butter on boobs to keep skin elastic diring and after
2. Consume collagen for skin vibrancy and elasticity during and after
3. Dont use pregancy as excuse for excess weight gain
4. After baby build up pectoral muscles iand lats to take up skin slack

I was wondering how yours fared?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should check out Sweden....

The men and women has totally switched roles. Men being more feminine and women more masculine...

Disgusting.
When you boost one entity and penalize another it makes a difference.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah. Sabotage too.

Edit: just checked. Poland has the second lowest divorce rate in Europe. England has the highest.

What a fvcking surprise.
Gambler went off on British women. I have enjoyed them but, my mates have said what **** they get from British women.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your boobs held up to the child birth? I've been following some womem who kept things perky by being proactive .

1. Cocoa butter on boobs to keep skin elastic diring and after
2. Consume collagen for skin vibrancy and elasticity during and after
3. Dont use pregancy as excuse for excess weight gain
4. After baby build up pectoral muscles iand lats to take up skin slack

I was wondering how yours fared?
Well you are going to get a lengthy answer, lol.

My body and boobs did fine through all three pregnancies actually. I was a 34C naturally prior to children. I also have extremely dense breast tissue, which is all genetics. And on my small frame that size was quite ample. Because of the dense tissue I do not gain or lose weight in my breast tissue, which isn't the case for all women. I also cannot do breast self exams. The tissue is too dense to tell if there is a new lump or thickness. So I get a mammogram once every few years. The thing you learn with good size boobs is that you can never go without good support. So ever since I developed boobs I've always taken care to wear adequate support, and was always somewhat jealous of less well endowed women who could get away with skipping a bra. That has never been an option for me (with the exception of being naked for bathing or sex). So that long established habit has served me well. I still wear high support athletic bras to bed. Nike or Champion. Defying gravity at my age takes a rigorous habit of adequate support over many years.

I had all 3 of my children in my 30s. To avoid stretch marks I applied shea butter every morning and evening (long before I started to show) to my belly, my boobs and my thighs. I believe that helped as I never got stretch marks. I still use organic coconut oil daily as a moisturizer. It is extremely healthy and nourishing for the skin. I also got a full body massage for 90 minutes every week during each pregnancy. This helps the lymph, helps the skin, helps the ligaments and the muscles, helps with fluid retention. I think weekly massage eased my pregnancies. Especially given the fact that I was doing heavy business travel up to 34 weeks on and off airplanes with each child. It was expensive, but I considered it a preventative health care expense. I was blessed with uncomplicated pregnancies.

During pregnancy I was also careful about my weight and gained from 117 up to a max of 152 or so, of which much of that was baby, blood volume, fluid and placenta, and breast engorgement. I weighed around 135 or so days after birth, and had "G" cup breasts full of milk. I breast fed each of my children for the first year, exclusively breast fed for the first 90 days or so, and nursing creates a natural caloric deficit, so I was back to pre-pregnancy weight very quickly (by 90 days post partem)...I actually had to consciously eat more than my normal habit in order to intake enough calories for 2.

Boobs are funny. They can get bigger or smaller after pregnancy. Mine stayed bigger. I'm now a 34DD, still all natural, still look very much the same as I did before children as far as shape, perkiness, etc. I don't look like I ever had children. My son was an emergency C-section. So I had my 2 daughters the same way rather than risk it with a VBAC. So I've never had my pubis split for natural delivery. So my hips are the same now as they were pre birth. And I was very fortunate that I had a talented surgeon in my OB doc. He closed the C-section so well that my stomach is taunt and the scar is small and below the bikini line. My stomach is flat, without stretch marks or noticable scars. I heal very well and again, have good genetics to draw on.

At some point I may consider fake boobs. I don't need them currently, and working in healthcare as I do I am well appraised of the risks inherent in that major surgery...my grandmother had a bust like mine, and a figure as well. Her bosom was shapely well into her 70s, so unless I've got to undergo such a procedure (like, if my boobs ever try and kill me, lol) then I'd rather remain as I am, and avoid the potential risks of a boob job.

Many women with fake boobs lose nipple sensation, all have scars, some have to have a redo later on or a second surgery. No thanks. I'm blessed to look as I do, and I'm lucky that I got the genetics I got. As I've said elsewhere, I have a healthy lifestyle that maximizes the genetics that I have. Not every woman is going to be as fortunate as I have been with my body. And it is impossible to know from the jump how a woman is going to come through childbearing.

Its one of life's uncertainties.