Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The inevitable decline of womens' looks as they age.

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For those of you who are interested in LTRs or marriage, you've got to imagine how your woman will look in 5 years, 10 years, and then 20 years.

I'd say that there's a 9 out of 10 chance that she'll only look as half as good as she does now in 5 years. By 10 years, she'll probably look like a completely different person - and not in a good way.

Not everyone will have the ability to maintain their good looks and live a healthy lifestyle that promotes beauty and youth as the years go by. If you are able to find a woman that does so, then consider yourself lucky. Fortunately for men, it isn't all about looks, although I'm personally always looking for ways to keep myself looking like I'm in my 20s, even as I reach my 40s and 50s.

No matter how amazing a woman can look now, you've got to realize that there's a very high chance she won't be looking like that for long. This is already a given and common knowledge, but we should always remember that time is never on our side. Any cute chick you happen to see now, imagine her with an extra 50 pounds all around her face and body, with a few extra wrinkles, with saggier skin and eye bags, thinner hair, some cellulite hidden in a few places, with her hourglass figure transformed into a block, with her pure and innocent eyes and demeanor turned into a look of desperation and a need for validation, and...well you get the point.

Go for women who religiously take care of their health, body, and have a relaxed and stress-free lifestyle. Or go for women who are between 18 and 22.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's my greatest fear: getting tied down with a woman who lets herself go after the wedding. I've seen it happen to too many guys.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

You've been here many years @oOh Nasty and what you say is true. The hitch is that with young women it is very difficult to know how a woman will look in 5, 10, or 20 years. It honestly can be a crapshoot. You never know what life will serve up.

I've seen size 2 women balloon up. I've seen women chop off their hair & quit dressing cute. I've seen beautiful women who are aging well ravaged by cancer (both my girlfriends survived & going strong - but not everyone is so fortunate)...I've seen women end up fat & ugly (& usually bitter to go with it), And I've seen women stay beautiful and youthful as the years go by.

I'm too cheap to replace my expensive wardrobe and too vain to gain weight or lose my looks. But it is a balance. You don't want a completely plastic person either who has the LA duck lips and the face stretched tighter than Saran Wrap either.

I agree look for healthy women with healthy habits (and self esteem).

Men age too, lest we forget. Potbellied beer gut guys are NOT hot...but I've seen plenty of good looking men devolve into that over the years. Ugh!!

Look for someone with a warm personality and a commitment to health & fitness. Make healthy habits a choice you make together. And don't shame her if she's a careful eater.

My BF constantly wants to know what did I eat today & he's constantly trying to feed me. But at nearly 50 I eat 1 meal a day most days, snack a little here & there & observe mostly Keto/Paleo habits (as I have for many years). I'll feed him but I eat relatively little...but he's a man & outweighs me by 100lbs. He needs to eat. I can't keep up with him & so I don't try.

It does mean I'm a relatively cheap date, lol.

As a result my average weight is 117 (same as at age 25 before 3 kids), my BMI is 20 or less, and I can still wear all the cute club dresses from 20-25 years ago. But I CANT go eat pasta all day with garlic bread & red wine and expect to still look as I do. Metabolism slows as we age...more so for women...and so at some point you have to pick your poison.

Do you derive pleasure from food and drink and sweets and inactivity...or do you derive pleasure from the results of working out, eating disciplined and looking great.

Ask lifestyle questions of young women to get an idea of their health & lifestyle values. One advantage of dating older women is that the proof is in the pudding. You can observe who has made health & beauty a priority.

The 30s are tough. Women can still look good & still have plenty of room to go south. Once women get to their 40s & 50s it becomes obvious who will & won't age agreeably...you can see it.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Few other quick things.

1. You do NOT want a sun worshipper. Excessive sun exposure ages people like nothing else...

2. Non-smoker. Smoking ages you in an accelerated way - not to mention all its other ill health effects.

3. You want someone who gets enough sleep.

4. You want someone who has a positive outlook (happier people age better and have fewer wrinkles and frown lines).

Food for thought

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen hot old ladies that are not fat...just grey and wrinkles...

Fat, and the effects of gravity, has the biggest effect on the decline.

All that gravitational force, pulling down on globular protrusions, turns women into blobs.

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For those of you who are interested in LTRs or marriage, you've got to imagine how your woman will look in 5 years, 10 years, and then 20 years..
Bigdave, is that you?

I've seen women chop off their hair & quit dressing cute.
I don't think most women realize how sexy men find long hair on women. I'm sure it's a hassle to maintain, but it's just laziness to chop it off, just like it's laziness to stop exercising. To make matters worse, when they cut their hair short, other women will rave at them telling them how beautiful it looks (especially these days with lesbianism in the open).

I think some women reach a certain age, realize they don't get all the easy male attention their youth got them, and just give up. Which is kind of sad and unfortunate.

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bigdave, is that you?

I don't think most women realize how sexy men find long hair on women. I'm sure it's a hassle to maintain, but it's just laziness to chop it off, just like it's laziness to stop exercising. To make matters worse, when they cut their hair short, other women will rave at them telling them how beautiful it looks (especially these days with lesbianism in the open).

I think some women reach a certain age, realize they don't get all the easy male attention their youth got them, and just give up. Which is kind of sad and unfortunate.
Agreed. Cutting her hair is one of the worst things a woman can do. It makes her look less feminine and therefore less attractive to men who desire a feminine woman. My girlfriend has gorgeous long hair. She has never colored it, ironed it or curled it. It’s one of the reasons why it looks so healthy at age 49.

Actress Shailene Woodley is an example. In the first movie I saw her in, she had this natural long haired girl next door beauty. When she cut her hair short, she was nowhere near as attractive and feminine.

-Augustus-

Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hair quality in both men and women can take away or add 5 to 10 yrs in what they show.

Any bald guy with a receiding hairline would look up many yrs younger with a rock star hairline and haircut, same with women except that the lenght factor comes into paly more than the hairline one.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For those of you who are interested in LTRs or marriage, you've got to imagine how your woman will look in 5 years, 10 years, and then 20 years.

I'd say that there's a 9 out of 10 chance that she'll only look as half as good as she does now in 5 years. By 10 years, she'll probably look like a completely different person - and not in a good way.

Not everyone will have the ability to maintain their good looks and live a healthy lifestyle that promotes beauty and youth as the years go by. If you are able to find a woman that does so, then consider yourself lucky. Fortunately for men, it isn't all about looks, although I'm personally always looking for ways to keep myself looking like I'm in my 20s, even as I reach my 40s and 50s.

No matter how amazing a woman can look now, you've got to realize that there's a very high chance she won't be looking like that for long. This is already a given and common knowledge, but we should always remember that time is never on our side. Any cute chick you happen to see now, imagine her with an extra 50 pounds all around her face and body, with a few extra wrinkles, with saggier skin and eye bags, thinner hair, some cellulite hidden in a few places, with her hourglass figure transformed into a block, with her pure and innocent eyes and demeanor turned into a look of desperation and a need for validation, and...well you get the point.

Go for women who religiously take care of their health, body, and have a relaxed and stress-free lifestyle. Or go for women who are between 18 and 22.
It's far worse.

Look, I've beat the drum of top form SMV 18-23 to death. It still doesn't stick for 99% of men. It's not to say, I won't smash outside the range but it's just outside the realm of common sense to chase ever especially as they are hitting the wall.

Rsd Tyler is a maniac but, he made a excellent point. With medical science, life expectancy is increasing. You wife up say 25 Yr old still hawttttt as **** but again, not top form SMV. You get, say what? 5yrs before her down swing kicks in and as bulking season kicks off! Life expectancy is what? Say she lived till 75, you get 5yrs of still somewhat hawttttt before the inevitable. Wtf!!!!!!

Outside of marriage and state, you can always upgrade your squeeze. You can pull younger and hotter. The sec you are common law or married and or accidentally on purpose pregnancy, you will forgo all rights. Only Retards do this. I have gone onto discuss the outlier. The chick you wife up, high school sweet heart, took V card, no cuck or LTR ambiguity. Again, this is the anomaly not the norm. The percentile being so small it's barely worthy if recognition. Furthermore, even then, hypergamy is still prevalent if dude is on phaggy times, beta as ****kkk, blue pill, urinating from the seated position, etc. Even the sound of urine hitting the porcelain is feminine. Even then, women will cuck.

You can't be half a gangster. Not in this life.

Game + purpose + resources = GOAT status!

There's no guarantee. Game, lifestyle, purpose > women. Yes, go get baeees but not to the detriment of your being.

After ten years of pickup, of beast mode, and hitting on baeeeeees, I can count on one hand the amount of women worthy of my time. Even then, none I would dare risk my current and future earnings as well as sexual access on (ever!)!!!

Men need to be smarter. I go through women faster then under pants. This isn't to say I get every chick or 100% pull rate. I am saying, either dtf or next! I lead she follows. Otherwise next! She can still follow and it's #nextSet! I don't let women sleep over. I don't care to play house. I'm going places with or without her. It's just more fun to ring her bell and go get more.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hair quality in both men and women can take away or add 5 to 10 yrs in what they show.

Any bald guy with a receiding hairline would look up many yrs younger with a rock star hairline and haircut, same with women except that the lenght factor comes into paly more than the hairline one.
Tell that to the rock. Its excuses for amateur hour and urinating from the seated position. Women prefer 5-7 yrs older. Combo of hypergamy and attraction. Men prefer always younger.

Take the hair loss nonsense to a gay forum. Men still crush regardless of a Charlie brown haircut. Women balding is game over. There's no way.

curtsilv

Banned
Reaction score

What did you expect? Do you honestly think a 40 year old woman will look younger than she did at 20?

Did you actually write that you expect to look like you are in your 20's when you are in your 50's?

You are setting yourself up for profound disappointment.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell that to the rock. Its excuses for amateur hour and urinating from the seated position. Women prefer 5-7 yrs older. Combo of hypergamy and attraction. Men prefer always younger.

Take the hair loss nonsense to a gay forum. Men still crush regardless of a Charlie brown haircut. Women balding is game over. There's no way.
Of course, take the picture of a guy and photoshop it to bald then run it on tinder and see how much he scores compared to the original...
Delusional beyond redemption as if a 6'3 celebrity that scores despite being bald proves a point...
Hair are important in a man, not a deciding factor but still a huge factor like height and frame wheter you like it or not.
The problem many men have is that they cant take the fact that there are certain things outside their control, thats why no one bash you if you say that skinny fat guys lose points but dont dare to say that hair loss penalize a man.
Btw never mentioned hair loss in women, just talked about short or thin hair.

curtsilv

Banned
Reaction score
Few other quick things.

1. You do NOT want a sun worshipper. Excessive sun exposure ages people like nothing else...

2. Non-smoker. Smoking ages you in an accelerated way - not to mention all its other ill health effects.

3. You want someone who gets enough sleep.

4. You want someone who has a positive outlook (happier people age better and have fewer wrinkles and frown lines).

Food for thought
Yes it can but a 40 or 50 year old woman who's avoided the sun will still look nothing like a 20 year old woman. Everything changes: hormones, metabolism, bone density and structure, muscle density, skin elasticity, posture, hair texture and color. This is not to mention temperament, energy, priorities.

Take a look at closeup photos of Madonna at 50. She tried doing everything right as far as food, exercise, health choices: she is hideous in closeups, even with a ton of makeup.

Look at lebron james at 33 vs 20. He spends maybe a million dollars a year on maximizing his health. Guess what? He doesn't look like he's 20.

Show me a single person at 40-50 years of age who looks as youthful as they did when they were 20-25, or even 30. I'm talking a closeup photo, high res, without makeup. Chances are, you can find maybe a half dozen to a dozen people on the planet who can pull this off, and I guarantee all of them are east asian.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course, take the picture of a guy and photoshop it to bald then run it on tinder and see how much he scores compared to the original...
Delusional beyond redemption as if a 6'3 celebrity that scores despite being bald proves a point...
Hair are important in a man, not a deciding factor but still a huge factor like height and frame wheter you like it or not.
The problem many men have is that they cant take the fact that there are certain things outside their control, thats why no one bash you if you say that skinny fat guys lose points but dont dare to say that hair loss penalize a man.
Btw never mentioned hair loss in women, just talked about short or thin hair.

This is mental masturbation.

It's indicative of your game or lack thereof.

Trying to be pretty isn't game son.

Step game up.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes it can but a 40 or 50 year old woman who's avoided the sun will still look nothing like a 20 year old woman. Everything changes: hormones, metabolism, bone density and structure, muscle density, skin elasticity, posture, hair texture and color. This is not to mention temperament, energy, priorities.

Take a look at closeup photos of Madonna at 50. She tried doing everything right as far as food, exercise, health choices: she is hideous in closeups, even with a ton of makeup.

Look at lebron james at 33 vs 20. He spends maybe a million dollars a year on maximizing his health. Guess what? He doesn't look like he's 20.

Show me a single person at 40-50 years of age who looks as youthful as they did when they were 20-25, or even 30. I'm talking a closeup photo, high res, without makeup. Chances are, you can find maybe a half dozen to a dozen people on the planet who can pull this off, and I guarantee all of them are east asian.
Again, trying to be pretty isn't game.

You play the ****kkk out of the cards you are handed.

You double down.

All the dudes talking about trying to be pretty need to get their testosterone checked.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After ten years of pickup, of beast mode, and hitting on baeeeeees, I can count on one hand the amount of women worthy of my time.
If that's true, it sounds like you've wasted a lot of your life.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is mental masturbation.

It's indicative of your game or lack thereof.

Trying to be pretty isn't game son.

Step game up.
lol an other "short fat bald guys dont have sex cause they lack game" guys...

Forgive my heresy bro and now lets repeat all togheter looks dont matter its all about game.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

See avatar. People routinely mistake me for 30. I routinely have late 20s and early 30s men hit on me. (And they are shocked when they find I'm a generation older.). This happens at the gym, when Im out, all the time. I wear no makeup typically during the day, often go days without wearing it at all.

Recently I was at a bank to get a cashier's check for a closing. The teller (a young woman) took my ID to verify me. I was wearing no make up as is typical. The teller's jaw dropped. I looked at her funny. She exclaimed "No way!" I was puzzled. She said "You look my age. No way you were born in the 60s!". I asked how old she was...she said 32. She said I looked 30...32 at most. It was flattering of course but this happens frequently. My avatar is from this past year. I'm 50 next year. The photo is not filtered or doctored at all.

People who age well do exist. It's lucky genetics (thanks mom & dad) combined with a healthy lifestyle & habits.

Having said all that I do know I'm an outlier. An exception to the rule. Exceptions/outliers do exist.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
See avatar. People routinely mistake me for 30. I routinely have late 20s and early 30s men hit on me. (And they are shocked when they find I'm a generation older.). This happens at the gym, when Im out, all the time. I wear no makeup typically during the day, often go days without wearing it at all.

Recently I was at a bank to get a cashier's check for a closing. The teller (a young woman) took my ID to verify me. I was wearing no make up as is typical. The cashier's jaw dropped. I looked at her funny. She exclaimed "No way!" I was puzzled. She said "You look my age. No way you were born in the 60s!". I asked how old she was...she said 32. She said I looked 30...32 at most. It was flattering of course but this happens frequently. My avatar is from this past year. I'm 50 next year. The photo is not filtered or doctored at all.

People who age well do exist. It's lucky genetics (thanks mom & dad) combined with a healthy lifestyle & habits.
Yea its some really good looking 50 and 60 years olds out there. And they know what a man needs. Girls dont.