Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The inevitable decline of womens' looks as they age.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear All,
The Smart ones give up on Western Women,great to have Children with,then move on...for stayers think about an educated Mainland Chinese Girl...My Principal Plate is Seventy...So before you laugh your Heads off,I have a Ford Falcon Station Wagon,on it I have a Roof rack,the top bar of which is at eye level could you kick this top bar?..she can...She will dance all night,canoe,surf,swim and need I say Shag on demand...beautifully toned taught Athletic Body,slim waist,her skin which she cossets at great expense,is free of wrinkles,she does have aging almond eyes always a tell tale sign but her neck,another age give away,has only two light horizontal wrinkles...Her promised Land is always moist like the skin of a fresh caught trout and tight as the same Fishes proverbial LOL...As a lover she is skillful,knows every trick in the book as well she was in the past a brlliant scholar but it does end there and there are drawbacks,though I have known her intimately for twelve years,I am no closer to understanding what goes on in her head space than a month after I met her...You can forget about a sense of humour,that's sad and you must never laugh at them or call them out on anything,face is everything...But though I have the digits of attractive peripheral plates one twenty years younger,obliging Girls who I can do a booty call on most nights,I wouldn't swap my Yangtze Butterfly for any of them...Just Saying.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear All,
The Smart ones give up on Western Women,great to have Children with,then move on...for stayers think about an educated Mainland Chinese Girl...My Principal Plate is Seventy...So before you laugh your Heads off,I have a Ford Falcon Station Wagon,on it I have a Roof rack,the top bar of which is at eye level could you kick this top bar?..she can...She will dance all night,canoe,surf,swim and need I say Shag on demand...beautifully toned taught Athletic Body,slim waist,her skin which she cossets at great expense,is free of wrinkles,she does have aging almond eyes always a tell tale sign but her neck,another age give away,has only two light horizontal wrinkles...Her promised Land is always moist like the skin of a fresh caught trout and tight as the same Fishes proverbial LOL...As a lover she is skillful,knows every trick in the book as well she was in the past a brlliant scholar but it does end there and there are drawbacks,though I have known her intimately for twelve years,I am no closer to understanding what goes on in her head space than a month after I met her...You can forget about a sense of humour,that's sad and you must never laugh at them or call them out on anything,face is everything...But though I have the digits of attractive peripheral plates one twenty years younger,obliging Girls who I can do a booty call on most nights,I wouldn't swap my Yangtze Butterfly for any of them...Just Saying.
A female "yoda" but with a decent body.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Again, rhetoric on men trying to be pretty.

Check your testosterone son. Not doing it right.
You are the one lying to yourself cause u cant handle the truth like a middle aged women and it should be me to check my T? lol
btw dont forget that wrinkles and grey hair make a men more interesting to women as long as his game is "tight"
spin hamster spin!

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear All,
“Her promised land is always moist like the skin of a fresh caught trout...”
You are, without a doubt, the Poet Laureate of SS!

All hail our swashbuckling hero!

-Augustus-

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Post a photo today. Write today's date and beexcellent on a piece of paper in the photo. Or STFU.
See avatar. Go back & read. Post a picture of yourself. You are not in charge of me and I have posted a photo already while you hide behind your keyboard.

LMAO

curtsilv

Banned
Reaction score
See avatar. Go back & read. Post a picture of yourself. You are not in charge of me and I have posted a photo already while you hide behind your keyboard.

LMAO
Avatar photo is 20 years out of date. Post a current photo with TODAY's date, not 1998. :)

You're obviously delusional, calling your 60 year old boyfriend a "chad." You have lost your mind.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Avatar photo is 20 years out of date. Post a current photo with TODAY's date, not 1998. :)

You're obviously delusional, calling your 60 year old boyfriend a "chad." You have lost your mind.
The avatar pic is from Dec 2017 and was taken by my then 46 year old boyfriend, who gave me the rose that I'm holding. I'm still dating the same man who took the photo. In the photo I'm not quite 49; he's 46. So now it's 11 months later: I'm 49 and he's 47.

But thank you for proving my point.

You think a photo taken in Dec 2017 is 20 years old. That means you yourself think I look 20 years younger in the photo than I am. That would be 29 or 30, consistent with what I hear from strangers. Thanks.

And I look better in person than in photos.

You yourself think an 11 month old photo (taken on my man's iPhone) is 20 years old. There were no iPhones in 1998, lol. That venue didn't exist in 1998 either. The area was not built out yet. So hilarious.

Game, set, match.

I look the same today as I do in that avatar picture. Actually Im about 5 pounds lighter now. And my hair is just as long and healthy. My boyfriend likes my hair down to my waist. He hates it when I trim it in fact.

And your picture? Hmmmmm?

Last edited:

curtsilv

Banned
Reaction score
The avatar pic is from Dec 2017 blah blah blah
So, you have no problem posting a DATED photo then. Post a photo of yourself with today's date and the words "beexcellent sosuave" handwritten on a piece of paper. That's the only valid proof. Any other photo could be of anyone taken at anytime.

No cheating with a low res photo, makeup, photoshop or low lighting.

Last edited:

curtsilv

Banned
Reaction score
Try not to vomit guys. Guess the ages below. These are professionally taken, heavy makeup + makeover, expensive wardrobe and photoshopped. So go ahead and post your best guesses. If you have the stomach for it.

29C946F900000578-3133616-image-m-22_1434913317599.jpg 29C9AE4200000578-3133616-image-m-19_1434913270301.jpg 29C9AE2900000578-3133616-image-a-43_1434917204176.jpg

curtsilv

Banned
Reaction score
And no, beexcellent will never post a current photo that will verify her appearance. Because she know she looks at best, a few years younger than her chronological age.

curtsilv

Banned
Reaction score
For those of you who are interested in LTRs or marriage, you've got to imagine how your woman will look in 5 years, 10 years, and then 20 years.

I'd say that there's a 9 out of 10 chance that she'll only look as half as good as she does now in 5 years. By 10 years, she'll probably look like a completely different person - and not in a good way.

Not everyone will have the ability to maintain their good looks and live a healthy lifestyle that promotes beauty and youth as the years go by. If you are able to find a woman that does so, then consider yourself lucky. Fortunately for men, it isn't all about looks, although I'm personally always looking for ways to keep myself looking like I'm in my 20s, even as I reach my 40s and 50s.

No matter how amazing a woman can look now, you've got to realize that there's a very high chance she won't be looking like that for long. This is already a given and common knowledge, but we should always remember that time is never on our side. Any cute chick you happen to see now, imagine her with an extra 50 pounds all around her face and body, with a few extra wrinkles, with saggier skin and eye bags, thinner hair, some cellulite hidden in a few places, with her hourglass figure transformed into a block, with her pure and innocent eyes and demeanor turned into a look of desperation and a need for validation, and...well you get the point.

Go for women who religiously take care of their health, body, and have a relaxed and stress-free lifestyle. Or go for women who are between 18 and 22.
Sadly true. After the age of 25, the telltale signs start to show up rather quickly.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I should have known. Is that Naughty Ninja pulling my pigtails again? So flattering.

Meh. I've been here since 2015. I don't think a 2017 holiday picture is "dated" at all. It's not a dating website and I'm not here to impress anybody. My content speaks for itself. The picture is of me for the sake of congruence with my content.

In fact several folks told me they liked the previous avatar photo which was a black/white still shot. In fact the funny thing is I was wearing very little makeup the night of this snapshot because the boyfriend decided on a lark he wanted to go out. I got ready in about 5 minutes, lol.

I am contemplating doing a shoot over the holidays this year with a photographer I've worked with for years. And in I might update the avatar once I get the images, much like I did early this year. We'll see.

You can insult me all you like. It has no bearing whatsoever on my objective reality. You are simply entertaining me at this point, ROFLAMO.

And you have zero credibility since you are too scared to post a photo of yourself at all. Carry on. LMAO.

No more troll food for you.

curtsilv

Banned
Reaction score
I'm a bull-sh-t artist. blah blah blah
Yeah, we know.

Post a photo with today's date and the words "beexcellent sosuave" handwritten on a sheet of paper. No cheating with a low res photo, makeup, low lighting, photoshop or any other tricks.

Or, STFU troll.

curtsilv

Banned
Reaction score
I am contemplating doing a shoot over the holidays this year with a photographer I've worked with for years. And in I might update the avatar once I get the images, much like I did early this year. We'll see.
STFU troll! More horse-sh-t. Post a photo with today's date and the words "beexcellent sosuave" handwritten on a sheet of paper.

NO cheating with photoshop, low res, low lighting, makeup or any other tricks.

curtsilv

Banned
Reaction score
Even for a woman who works incredibly hard to maintain her appearance, she just won't be able to plug every hole in the dike. There will be all sorts of little tells and the older she is, the more tells there will be.

If she is able to maintain low weight, she is more likely to wrinkle. Even if she can maintain a low weight, her muscle density is going to decline sharply as she ages. You can see this in the form of a flat ass or skinny arms for example. Even if her skin tone is excellent for her age, there will be wrinkles around her elbows which you never see in a young woman.

If she is careful about maintaining a wrinkle free face, she won't be able to do the same with her neck. The teeth start to mis-align, even if the person has had braces. The color of the gums change. The color of the teeth change. The color of the whites of the eyes change.

Around 25/26, forehead wrinkles become more prominent, especially since women are less likely to lose their hair. Bone density decreases. There is less roundness in the face as facial fat declines.

It's just endless. A lot of these tells can be hidden from particular angles, with low lighting, photoshopping, etc. But you can't hide all of them. Especially in person.

There are certainly some east asians who age ridiculously well. Even then however, when you hear them speak, there is a profound difference in the way they carry themselves: they are more mature, settled, and yes, lower energy. Not so evident in still photos, but very evident in video.

This is why someone like beexcellent won't provide photo verification. Her illusion will collapse. Her entire ego is built around this delusion of youthful beauty so of course any verification will be avoided at all cost. Instead, she spews out word vomit as cover.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And your picture? Hmmmmm?
The RMG discussed said female logic.

Fem doing request lol

Donovan Sharpe is Goat!

No man with options picksold ladies.

The wall has spoken.

Nothing to see here guys!

Serious question tho,

If you're here, who's making your man a sandwich?