Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The inevitable decline of womens' looks as they age.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
T

The average cuck is just happy to be getting laid at all, and sees that as "a success".

Part of this should be about refining our tastes imo.

I seriously just didn't know any better until my 20's. And going by statistics, the majority of men never know any better. So they'll eat a sh1t sandwich and say "very nice".
A few of my mates live in England. They put to shame what guys call game here lol

Even still, they mention the **** British eo. En give. They still pull but when on vaca, spring break or down south, its a lay up.

I agree with you. Look at these threads here and guys chasing down single mom's or women nearing wheel chair status. It's comical at best.

The same chick telling captain beta she's not like that is participating in a devil's triangle with my mates and I.

It's indicative of sloot gonna sloot culture. I call her skank. The next man calls her wife.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any bald guy with a receiding hairline would look up many yrs younger with a rock star hairline and haircut, same with women except that the lenght factor comes into paly more than the hairline one.
A bald head on a well built body ala Jason Statham sub-communicates maturity and youth at the same time, whereas a full head of hair on a well built body ala Chris Hemsworth only youth. Now of course there are many more variables that come into play and decide how attractive a woman finds a man. But strictly on the hair variable, being bald appears to be an advantage.
Of course, take the picture of a guy and photoshop it to bald then run it on tinder and see how much he scores compared to the original...
Well, a picture evaluated by the Tinder crowd...that settles the argument :lol:

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The pain of seeing woman get older always kills me. Lana Del Ray's downfall was particularly...brutal. Part of me died inside.

See enough of this.. and when you are older, you appreciate the beauty but in the back of your mind, you are thinking... what if she gets ugly? Down sparky.. down.. Remember Emmy when she was 25? They all will get ugly and she better have the personality because when the looks fade (and in 99.99% of the cases it does), your going to have to deal with that.

Cerwin Vega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A bald head on a well built body ala Jason Statham sub-communicates maturity and youth at the same time, whereas a full head of hair on a well built body ala Chris Hemsworth only youth. Now of course there are many more variables that come into play and decide how attractive a woman finds a man. But strictly on the hair variable, being bald appears to be an advantage.

Well, a picture evaluated by the Tinder crowd...that settles the argument :lol:
Nobody sees your body with a shirt on

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The pain of seeing woman get older always kills me. Lana Del Ray's downfall was particularly...brutal. Part of me died inside.
We all get older. What’s more shocking is dramatic transformation. Searched her up and she has ballooned. I love how the media calls every unflattering reality a “phobia”. People don’t have an irrational fear, it‘s called disgust. How many bowls of chili did she eat at this cook off? Also Bella Hadid wearing baggy jeans and a cropped t-shirt is not even a comparison. This author is drinking the “beauty at any size” Cool-Aid. Bella Hadid could wear a plastic garbage bag and still be more attractive. Sorry, society doesn’t have much love for over weight men or women and that‘s not a phobia, it is a sign of unhealthy eating habits and lack of exercise.

-Phobia
an extreme or irrational fear of or aversion to something.
"he had a phobia about being under water"

Trolling over Lana Del Rey’s body proves that fashion hypocrisy is alive and well

The ‘Born to Die’ singer-songwriter has been trolled with fatphobic comments after being photographed at a Malibu chili cook-off. But would the same have happened if it was Bella Hadid rocking baggy jeans and a cropped T-shirt? Kate Ng is tired of the hypocrisy

Attachments