The Importance of Eye Contact

BlahBlah

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey there all,

If there's one thing I'm bad at, it's picking up the signals of when a female is interested. I've noticed that some people on this site of said how "when I talked to her she stared into my eyes the entire time." Does strong eye contact really mean THAT much as far as potential interest is concerned? I've had several conversations with females who have more or less stared into my eyes nonstop... I don't know how to interpret it because, well, on many levels I'm just straight oblivious

Thanks in advance for your help

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Well, if you AREN'T INTERESTED, do you keep looking? NO

If they stare you down with wide open eyes, either you're pretty damn interesting, or that's how they normally look at people.

Take the hint.

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is all covered in the bible i believe. Eye contact. Physical contact. Tell tale signs.

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll save you the time of looking in the bible and just give you a ton of sh!t.

But first EC for longer periods of time while talking or when a distance away are IOIs.

TO find out if she is interested look for IOIs (Indicator of Interest) most of the time she doesn't really know she is doing it some IOIs are

Her kinoing you
Her able to bounce or move with you
She laughs while talking to you
She smiles at you
She asks for your name
She returns calls
She hold EC for a longer time when she speaks with you
She looks at you from the side to hide that She is looking at you
She reinitiates the conversation when you stop talking
She trys to gain rapport and build comfort

Then you have passive IOIs which are when she doesn't do nothing but still shows she is interested. Such as...

She doesn't resist when you try to escalate kino
or
She doesn't move back or flinch when you get too close.

There are way more things that are IOIs but this is just a few. Thats just what I know off the top of my head if you want more just PM and i'll find send you a link ot a IOI post.