Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The importance of a bro

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For a while I couldn't go out without being immensely focused on pulling a chick. If I went to a bar, that was my mission. I wanted to leave with a curvy, promiscuous chick that would blow my brains out.

And I still do.

But the difference between tonight and all the previous times I went out is that leaving with a girl wasn't my priority. I met a good friend in the gym recently. We went out for drinks tonight. I had a phenomenal time. Just connecting with a dude that was on my level. I just moved to the Bay earlier this year so I don't have a lot of close friends like I do back home. But I hung with this dude about had a good time. I didn't care too much what girls were around. What other people thought of me. What I could do to attract this girl or that girl. I was just enjoying my friends company.

This experience is one I've been longing for. Earlier this summer I realized that I wanted to have more badasses in my life. People that will push me. Understand me. And that I can just have a good time. I met one. And I just wanted to encourage you guys, if you don't already, to find a guy friend who does the same for you. Someone like you.

It's important to be able to express yourself in ways you can't to acquaintances and to bounce ideas off each other. Or even to just feel like you can relate to what they say. Makes you feel good.

I'm rambling. But what it comes down to is I had a great time and didn't care about any women. Or their validation. I mean, I did, but it wasn't i was seeking it and my night was ruined if I didn't get it.

Make great friends, guys specifically. It's key to bringing out the best you.

Snake-eyes

Don Juan
Reaction score
“Bros before hoes” there’s a lot more to that saying.
Finding a wet hole from broads ain’t that hard. But finding genuine solid ****ing guys that make you wanna be better person is something else. Bitches come and go but the good times you spent with the homies can be rare.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For a while I couldn't go out without being immensely focused on pulling a chick. If I went to a bar, that was my mission. I wanted to leave with a curvy, promiscuous chick that would blow my brains out.

And I still do.

But the difference between tonight and all the previous times I went out is that leaving with a girl wasn't my priority. I met a good friend in the gym recently. We went out for drinks tonight. I had a phenomenal time. Just connecting with a dude that was on my level. I just moved to the Bay earlier this year so I don't have a lot of close friends like I do back home. But I hung with this dude about had a good time. I didn't care too much what girls were around. What other people thought of me. What I could do to attract this girl or that girl. I was just enjoying my friends company.

This experience is one I've been longing for. Earlier this summer I realized that I wanted to have more badasses in my life. People that will push me. Understand me. And that I can just have a good time. I met one. And I just wanted to encourage you guys, if you don't already, to find a guy friend who does the same for you. Someone like you.

It's important to be able to express yourself in ways you can't to acquaintances and to bounce ideas off each other. Or even to just feel like you can relate to what they say. Makes you feel good.

I'm rambling. But what it comes down to is I had a great time and didn't care about any women. Or their validation. I mean, I did, but it wasn't i was seeking it and my night was ruined if I didn't get it.

Completely agree on this.
Lots of possitive, men hanging with each other often, usualy become more masculine and act like real man.

Ever notice that those girly men usualy dont have many guy friend or barely never hang with them when they do.

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is one of the key pieces of advice from No More Mr Nice Guy. Which is something I need to work on more, but it's difficult in that my line of work is pretty isolated and a lot of my time and energy is invested in co-parenting, and will continue to be for the next four years or so.

U

user43770

It's definitely good to have a close male friend that you can confide in...you certainly can't do it with women.

I tend to think I'm always right, but when I'm drinking a few beers with a close friend, I realize that sometimes I should reconsider.

U

user43770

By the way, reading classic fiction helps to expand the mind. Having to envision yourself in different shoes can be life changing.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“Bros before hoes” there’s a lot more to that saying.
Finding a wet hole from broads ain’t that hard. But finding genuine solid ****ing guys that make you wanna be better person is something else. Bitches come and go but the good times you spent with the homies can be rare.
Facts.

If you find a solid dude, they're likely to be around forever. And if not, at least a long while.

I'd recommend guys find that before they go finding a girlfriend. It's just different what having this kind of friend does for your mental state and inner game. Keeps you grounded. Confident. Hungry. Good guys are always there for other good guys. That's irreplaceable.

Some may seem good initially but show their true colors later, that's fine. It's happened to me. But I know my guys that're still around will hold me down no matter what.

That being said, they're hard to find. But once they come into your life it'll be 'worth the wait'. My granddad said something to me that I found quite profound a while back:

"I went out looking for friends, and found none. I went out as a friend, and made many."

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotta have good friends. I totally agree with you bro. It makes you feel so much better in general. I'm working on making more friends as we speak