"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

the " i have a boyfriend" line

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

becker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
1,697
Reaction score
4
Girls with BFs that go clubbing alone are always not relationship material. They're usually all slutty attention wh*res.
 

redd

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
your probably right, I wasn't exactly looking for a reltionship though :D
 

LouieVaton Don

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2002
Messages
300
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
maryland
You mean to tell me you didnt try to hit it?
 

redd

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
i don't hit on chicks who say they have boyfriends. actually thats a lie. no i got too drunk that night and i kinda fuccked it up :D .
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Amog

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2004
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Age
42
I have never seen a girl go clubbing by herself. And why arent club girls relationship material and why is she a slut?
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Originally posted by becker
Girls with BFs that go clubbing alone are always not relationship material. They're usually all slutty attention wh*res.
Damn Becker, you beat me to the punch (as the saying goes) !
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Originally posted by Amog
I have never seen a girl go clubbing by herself. And why arent club girls relationship material and why is she a slut?
Amog please open your mind - would you want your girlfriend at a club alone grinding on dudes for hours? No? Why not?
 

Smile

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 24, 2001
Messages
96
Reaction score
0
To be honest as far as the girls out at clubs when they have bf's thing goes, that depends what country your from to an extent. Different countries are culturally different, i live in England and everyone goes out clubbing, with or without their partners on quite a regular basis. Practically everyone goes clubbing and gets drunk, the girls often go out with their girl friends and the lads out with the lads. I trust my girl to go out with her friends and not grind with random guys, if i didnt, i wouldnt be with her.
 

redd

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Smile
To be honest as far as the girls out at clubs when they have bf's thing goes, that depends what country your from to an extent. Different countries are culturally different, i live in England and everyone goes out clubbing, with or without their partners on quite a regular basis. Practically everyone goes clubbing and gets drunk, the girls often go out with their girl friends and the lads out with the lads. I trust my girl to go out with her friends and not grind with random guys, if i didnt, i wouldnt be with her.
Im live in england too, and what you said is right. just the way it works here..where abouts in england do you live?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Two possibilities:

1) She had decided that she WOULD cheat with you but didn't want to take responsibility for it (and thus be a slvt, which she was anyway), so she told YOU she had a man so YOU would then be responsible for "stopping." So she can justify her self image by telling herself, "I TOLD him I had a boyfriend, but he wouldn't listen, and I couldn't help myself, I was so drunk, blah blah" :rolleyes: We've all done it.

2) She just likes getting attention from guys...She may or may not have a man, but when she goes clubbing, she likes getting freaky with guys on the dance floor because she knows she can whip out "boyfriend" and he won't try anything or get serious. So it's just a night of fun for her. Once she leaves the club, she goes back into "good girl" mode. I sometimes wonder if you could get away with taking these girls back to the bathroom or something...probably not, but being "still in the club," if she's slvtty enough...:D

Either way, if you had fun, don't sweat it. :)
 

becker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
1,697
Reaction score
4
If you're not looking for a relationship, then by all means, go to a club or bar, because you'll be looking in the right place. I personally am not looking for these types of women, so instead, I'll look somewhere more tame like a clothing store. At least this increases your chances that the girl is not so slutty.

Anyways, to me it's a firting thing. Girls like to tease, and this is merely one way to do it. It boils down to a person's ego. If she wants to feel desired and she's in some shotty relationship, then she can go alone to a club and get plenty of hits there.
 

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
504
Reaction score
2
Yea I think its a womans need to feel desired. Yes, some women will go as far as cheating (while drunk), but that is all it boils down to.

2 weeks ago, I met a HB8 who I hit it off with , immediately she told me she had a bf, then when I would go talk with other girls she would drag me away to talk to her, then she would flirt with me, put her hands around my waist, when I tried to go in for a kiss, she would push me away

when you are drunk and horny its all fun n games, and you should just LEAVE the moment and forget about it

it wont amount to ANYTHING, so its a waste to even think about it or post a thread about it

Sorry to be so blunt bro, but I have met and kissed many women at clubs who said they had a bf, and all they are looking for is attention, a little flirting, and an occassional kissing/fooling around

but it never amounts to anything, I just keep those memories and forget the rest
 

SuperMan_Wuss

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 8, 2004
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
Location
Salt Lake City, Utah
personal philosiphy, if she doesnt have a ring she doesnt have a boyfriend. Just say to the tease when she says she has a boyfriend,, "I don't want to fukc your boyfriend so don't mention him again or I am outa here."
 

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2003
Messages
615
Reaction score
1
Age
54
Location
London, UK
Yep, the 'boyfriend' line is a defence mechanism. All that varies is when women deploy it. If it's right away = not interested. If it's after a bit of grinding/flirting in nightclubs, = wants to have 'no strings' flirting (this is the same reason straight women go to gay clubs) and get plenty of attention/free drinks etc

I'd just call her on it. If she keeps on flirting despite saying she has a boyfriend, just ask for her number as normal and see what happens. 99% chance she'll blow you out. Next!
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

playasupreme

Banned
Joined
Mar 4, 2004
Messages
103
Reaction score
0
She's either a wh*re or she's just jerking you around.
 
Top