“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

The hotel conundrum

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2012
Messages
5,509
Reaction score
5,682
Stay in a 2-room suite with separate bathrooms for him and her. Problem solved.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
I often wonder if Im the only one who gets miffed with the way hotels can kill the sexual vibe. You get to a nice hotel, the room is top notch, bed just the right height and firmness, linen fresh and crisp, and everything else in the room is impeccable. You have an absolute dime up in there with you for the weekend. You go to the bathroom and lo and behold, there is no toilet brush! Nothing turns me off more than seeing a woman’s poop streaks in the bog. Skiddies are an absolute mood killer for me. Why dont hotels ever provide loo brushes? Even the cheapest $1 ones (changed after each guest checks-out) could improve the hotel experience massively.
Simple solution: ask your date to bring a disposable toilet brush.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,859
Reaction score
19,085
I have never had a woman leave skid marks after using the bathroom...not sure how every woman you go to a hotel room with does haha
 

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 22, 2021
Messages
633
Reaction score
385
Age
46
I often wonder if Im the only one who gets miffed with the way hotels can kill the sexual vibe. You get to a nice hotel, the room is top notch, bed just the right height and firmness, linen fresh and crisp, and everything else in the room is impeccable. You have an absolute dime up in there with you for the weekend. You go to the bathroom and lo and behold, there is no toilet brush! Nothing turns me off more than seeing a woman’s poop streaks in the bog. Skiddies are an absolute mood killer for me. Why dont hotels ever provide loo brushes? Even the cheapest $1 ones (changed after each guest checks-out) could improve the hotel experience massively.
That's what her toothbrush is for.
 
Top