Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Heat Wave Makes Women Horny

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The past few days have been crazy, yesterday I was approached by 3 women, I couldn't keep em off me, the one asks within like 2 minutes of meeting me "You live alone?"

Today is going to be another hot one and one of those days where the past efforts are culminating into a couple meetings where I'm gonna end up banging, probably get laid 3x today if all goes well.

I don't know what it is about the heat but it's just making my approaches feel bullet proof, like I can't be shot down.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where did they approach you doing what?

Good hunting!
2 behind the counter of a store, 1 was a movie store employee, followed us around like a hound, every time try to exit conversation keep it going in an annoying way

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I get hit on often if I go into a store after gym. The girls aren't hot usually cause I don't live near uptown or so. But I do get lots of looks when I go downtown.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed this strange phenomenon with women in the summer. You may have noticed it to when you go to a pool

Women at a pool will essentially wear the equivalent on underwear to the pool. Bra and panties. I am sure you haven't noticed, I too just noticed it recently.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know how guys 'pregame' before going out by drinking a bit at home? Well, 'pregaming' should be going to the gym to workout before going out.

There's something about the natural sweat smell that women love.

Went to the gym yesterday and this new girl gave me a big smile. To her i was the new guy.

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
The way I look at it and the way my boys would look at it, is, unless you got laid yesterday, its all fluff.. Who cares if you talkedto some horny girls who were probably high and off 3-4 frozen margaritas ? That's what comes with heat and summer.. The cute / hot girls come out and get loose and hit the streets.

"I was approached by some hot girls" is the equivalent of "I started a business but don't have any sales"

What did you capitalize in that situation? Please tell me you at least got some type of contact.

P.s. Not trying to be harsh but this is the same mentality my boys have on each other.. It's the "if you didnt score, stop talking" mindset.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every damn thing turns women on. Who the **** even knows or cares what turns them on. Capitalize when you have a chance and if you like her enough and that's about it

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The way I look at it and the way my boys would look at it, is, unless you got laid yesterday, its all fluff.. Who cares if you talkedto some horny girls who were probably high and off 3-4 frozen margaritas ? That's what comes with heat and summer.. The cute / hot girls come out and get loose and hit the streets.

"I was approached by some hot girls" is the equivalent of "I started a business but don't have any sales"

What did you capitalize in that situation? Please tell me you at least got some type of contact.

P.s. Not trying to be harsh but this is the same mentality my boys have on each other.. It's the "if you didnt score, stop talking" mindset.
your right, but in defense of OP, it sure is nice when they give us attention like were greek gods. dont forget its not a usual day for a man.

it cheers my day up if i get choosing signals.

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
your right, but in defense of OP, it sure is nice when they give us attention like were greek gods. dont forget its not a usual day for a man.

it cheers my day up if i get choosing signals.
For sure.. It's always a nice lil boost. Plus, you can't always close on every cute girl out there.. But we try our best lol

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For sure.. It's always a nice lil boost. Plus, you can't always close on every cute girl out there.. But we try our best lol
I managed to get a pretty fit 35 year old(Im 38) to simp for me the other week, i will be honest it gave me an insight into what the average woman feels like all day for just breathing, I loved every minute of it.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's It's wayyy too hot to fuk I told my gf to keep her hands to herslf... lol. Over 40c with high humidity in BC Canada.... 49.7 in a place called Lytton a few hours drive from me... can't imagine what direct sun Temps are... crazy... pouring buckets of sweat. Who wants to get all hot and sweaty or even move in this kinda weather... is beyond me lol... but hey.. good luck to you.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
The past few days have been crazy, yesterday I was approached by 3 women, I couldn't keep em off me, the one asks within like 2 minutes of meeting me "You live alone?"

Today is going to be another hot one and one of those days where the past efforts are culminating into a couple meetings where I'm gonna end up banging, probably get laid 3x today if all goes well.

I don't know what it is about the heat but it's just making my approaches feel bullet proof, like I can't be shot down.
That's not it. They have a Dawson Leery fascination. ;'p

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My left arm is burned bad from driving but was a productive day, I'm gonna go to the taco store and try to convince the lady to make me free tacos for D, they close at 9,im just about to head in

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
I managed to get a pretty fit 35 year old(Im 38) to simp for me the other week, i will be honest it gave me an insight into what the average woman feels like all day for just breathing, I loved every minute of it.
oh **** when girls actually full out simp for you its awesome.. its so easy to play coy in situations like that.. even though its not a huge turn on for me.. makes them seem thirsty af but it makes u feel like the f-ing man

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am in the UK.. The weather is terrible.. It's wet, windy & dull.

The woman are not Horny.
Not with that attitude they aren't.