Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Harsh Truth: We live in Woman's world and there's nothing we can do about it

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Child support is the devil's tax, and should be revoked. Same for alimony.

Reaction score
I’m not a family court judge, but I do know that whoever is ordered to be the managing conservator does beau coup more in personal unpaid labor, worry, and time spent raising a child than the other party that only writes a monthly expenses check and might get occasional visiting…
It’s not just about the benjamins. A good judge considers the whole situation.
I agree too, it's not just about who makes more money...Bam bam

Like Rich Cooper says in his book, "The VP of Sales marrying a hair dresser"
Unless the hairdresser is a mutual friend or something, I find it really hard to believe how a VP of Sales could relate to your typical hairdresser.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless the hairdresser is a mutual friend or something, I find it really hard to believe how a VP of Sales could relate to your typical hairdresser.
A woman doesnt need to relate to a man. She just needs to look nice and be presentable [this includes not being a bother through her mouth].

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro stop going to 4chan and repeat what those incels are typing. In a world where feminized men are the most, the masculine ones will strive. So sit back and relax, water seek its own level
I’d agree but we live in a democracy where majority rules. And the scales are indeed shifting.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
Unless the hairdresser is a mutual friend or something, I find it really hard to believe how a VP of Sales could relate to your typical hairdresser
So you think VP of sales who have been working his whole life, its a typical fat slob, typical provider, typical blue pill, maybe an engineer with masters or an MBA who probably didn't have enough experience with women due to studying, the hairdresser saw that big opportunity and she touched his peepee, he got infatuated, and didn't marry her?

I'm an engineer, we are 3 engineers here, 1 of them has my age 33, was a Sr. Engineering Manager, ~250k/year in his previous job, married a women with 2 kids from another man and is raising his own with her. Yep his a fat slob and has a huge belly, so no that uncommon.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not every man simps for Pu$$y

i know this because i do not simp for pu$$y and know at least 5 other men that will not simp for it

I appreciate we are in the minority but there are factors that eventually will turn the tables again

The main one being simps are being over supplied by pay for play dynamics like ONLY FANS and Sugar Daddying

Eventually so many women will go down this route in search of easy quick money it will devalue Pu$$Y

already happening now

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Like Rich Cooper says in his book, "The VP of Sales marrying a hair dresser"
Pretty much this. Rich average at best looking dude marrying someone hot that makes no money and having a few kids with her.

Pretty much the perfect recipe to get screwed over.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Let's say the father is in sales or a skilled trade and makes around 90k-150k a year fluctuating and the mother is a Physician Assistant and makes a solid 100k a year. 2 kids, both are relatively stable minded individuals that couldn't work out their differences in the marriage. Who do you think would come out on top in this scenario?
Depends. They would likely look at the last x number of years of earnings for the man and average that out. Depends what custody arrangement they have. If it's joint custody and if the incomes were close enough together there would be a good chance nobody would come out on top, neither would pay the other for anything.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"We live in Woman's world and there's nothing we can do about it"

This forum in it of itself is doing something about it. We all have the capacity to adapt and in some cases take advantage of the situation. There are numerous things that can be done, but most importantly your own self interests should be priority number one.
No more victimhood mentality.

Reaction score
So you think VP of sales who have been working his whole life, its a typical fat slob, typical provider, typical blue pill, maybe an engineer with masters or an MBA who probably didn't have enough experience with women due to studying, the hairdresser saw that big opportunity and she touched his peepee, he got infatuated, and didn't marry her?

I'm an engineer, we are 3 engineers here, 1 of them has my age 33, was a Sr. Engineering Manager, ~250k/year in his previous job, married a women with 2 kids from another man and is raising his own with her. Yep his a fat slob and has a huge belly, so no that uncommon.
Unless the hair dresser is next to his work or something thru random chance, I just don't see a sales manager raiding hair salons for potential women lol.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Correction. We live in a weak men's world which allows women to behave badly and influence very bad ideas....
Marcus Rashford the Man Utd striker has had his case thrown out against him assaulting his g/f. It was quite astonishing to see the comments section online, African men dont simp at all and wanted him to be given another chance, White western men were simping hard in the comments section saying he should never kick a ball again, and basically "we must protect mediocre wahmen" "he is a wahmen beater"

god it was sick to see the difference, I was proud of the african men

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like you are straw manning at this point, but I just reiterated a common complaint among men when it comes to marriage. From personal experience, my dad made 5 times the amount of income my mom made, and he received custody and alimony from my mom. I agree that there's a lot of loud men only telling one side of the story, but I think by far the majority of people agree that the court system favors women over men.
Does your mom have a trust fund or rich parents that were continuously giving money to the marriage? It’s based on income.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
Unless the hair dresser is next to his work or something thru random chance, I just don't see a sales manager raiding hair salons for potential women lol.
Its called an analogy man, its to show the difference in status/money.

She could be a babysitter, a waitress, a hairdresser, a warehouse worker, a line worker in a manufacturing plant, a hotdog vendor in the street, a florist, the starbucks worker.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We live in a world where humans are ruling over any other species. And humans are showing a great tendency on making very poor and stupid decisions that are leading us to our own self-destruction in many ways possible (because of our childish ego).

We also have another side that can be creative and do great stuff in this world. But our culture is basically based on power and materialism, I think all those things that are happening are just an outcome of what we created and cultivated until this moment.

What is happening to women is just one of the outcomes.

If we had a culture that valued knowledge, self-awareness, and some other good principles... Maybe we wouldn't be so Ignorant as we are in this moment of our history. Or maybe this is just what it takes so that in the future we can learn from it and make it a little bit different if we don't self-destruct first.

I strongly believe that Ignorance is the root of all that sh1t in this world. And it's not easy to solve until the majority of the world becomes less ignorant and able to change the course of our actions. I don't see a good scenario with tik tok and this social media making people dumber.

Reaction score
Its called an analogy man, its to show the difference in status/money.

She could be a babysitter, a waitress, a hairdresser, a warehouse worker, a line worker in a manufacturing plant, a hotdog vendor in the street, a florist, the starbucks worker.
Since you are an engineer, why don't you go try dating a Mcdonalds line worker or hair stylus lol. Starbucks and babysitters are a little more relatable because they cross interact with different classes and some baristas are just doing it until something better comes along career wise. Ideally, I want someone with a degree with the same since of life duties as me. You usually don't see this happening unless it's purely a transactional relationship or an act out of last attempt desperation like the situation you described. In general, people are going to date someone similar to them.

Another good example is why blue-collar men have issues attracting your typical degree holding white collar women despite making more money than them at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.