Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Harsh Truth: We live in Woman's world and there's nothing we can do about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
We are on the express train to poopooville and there's nothing you can do about it. From the words of Aaron Clarey, sit back and enjoy the decline.

1). Makeup is extremely OP- A girl can literally temporarily boost her value by 3 points or higher just by applying makeup. Nobody gives AF what she looks like in the morning as long as she isn't pizza faced or hideous. A 6/10 can literally turn herself in to an 8 or 9 and bag a high smv male within that category no matter if it's temporarily or not. Guys do not possess this privilege and must go through a much lengthier process to raise their SMV. The only comparable thing I can think of is a fresh haircut.

2). Women dominate politics, consumer market, and culture- There will never be any men's rights or alimony because men have no political power. Women spend the most money, so companies will continue to cater to them and increase so as the population continues to collapse. Culture is pretty obvious lol. Basically, women are going to have the first say on anything that runs politically, marketwise, and culturally in this country. Men will be in the back seat and get cancelled like Andrew Tate if they dare speak up.

3). Women have the final decision on the population collapse- The only way to prevent this is to convince or force women to have more children. I do not see any forcing happening anytime soon, so expect women to be bribed with countless benefits from the government and society to convince them to have more children. Yepp, expect single moms to be looked as more as saviors in the future. Dead beat dads and divorced men will be looked at as the traitors of Western society not the women that practiced terrible mate selection.

4). A man's natural response to simp- Okay, let's say suddenly points 1-3 were reversed and men were back to dominating everything. Cool, it will just be a gradual ticking time bomb back down to the way things were because men are easily manipulated by pvssy. EVERY MAN SIMPS FOR PVSSY, the argument is which way is the best way.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
The world outside may be doomed. The least we can do is get our house in order as best as we can, I guess.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Half of the stuff you just posted simply isn't true.
Alimony, now called spousal support in most states, has NOTHING to do with your sex. It has to do with how much money you make versus how much money your ex spouse makes. That's it.

If it's more than a certain amount, the higher paid spouse pays the lower paid spouse up to a certain amount based on the overage for a certain length of time usually based on how long you were married for.

Since women are commonly taking care of kids, they are more often the ones who make less money, but that is changing now.

So yes, there are plenty of cases where guys are getting money from women who make significantly more money than they do in divorces.

Before posting these type of things you should actually understand how it works rather than just spouting things that have no basis in reality.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That doesnt change the fact that the western world revolves around women, which will ultimately lead to its demise.

Jakes points may be superficial, but in the end, most of us live in countries where masculinity is told to shut up and die.

The globalists are in desperate need of compliance to push through their sick ideas and they got the women on their side by empowering them to levels never reached before over the last decades. Now they try to make a cuckable soyboy out of every man they can find.

This whole shyt show called western society is the result of decades of manipulation and the final goal is total control.

Thats why "real men" have to vanish, because the "state"(or whoever controls the muppets in charge) cant control and manipulate masculine, independent men that have their shyt together.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
That doesnt change the fact that the western world revolves around women, which will ultimately lead to its demise.

Jakes points may be superficial, but in the end, most of us live in countries where masculinity is told to shut up and die.

The globalists are in desperate need of compliance to push through their sick ideas and they got the women on their side by empowering them to levels never reached before over the last decades. Now they try to make a cuckable soyboy out of every man they can find.

This whole shyt show called western society is the result of decades of manipulation and the final goal is total control.

Thats why "real men" have to vanish, because the "state"(or whoever controls the muppets in charge) cant control and manipulate masculine, independent men that have their shyt together.
Honestly sounds like a bunch of conspiracy nonsense. I "act like a man" pretty regularly and have never gotten shamed from it or gotten any dirty looks. Maybe you should try hanging out in better places.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly sounds like a bunch of conspiracy nonsense.
To the bluepilled, everything deviating from their own views (mostly built by mainstream media) is conspiracy nonsense.

There is indeed nothing to see, if you dont want to see.

Western society is fvcked, if you dont see that, you are a lucky man.

Reaction score
Alimony, now called spousal support in most states, has NOTHING to do with your sex. It has to do with how much money you make versus how much money your ex spouse makes. That's it.

If it's more than a certain amount, the higher paid spouse pays the lower paid spouse up to a certain amount based on the overage for a certain length of time usually based on how long you were married for.

Since women are commonly taking care of kids, they are more often the ones who make less money, but that is changing now.

So yes, there are plenty of cases where guys are getting money from women who make significantly more money than they do in divorces.

Before posting these type of things you should actually understand how it works rather than just spouting things that have no basis in reality.
Unfortunately, you are in the minority because I constantly hear men in the manosphere complaining about the child support system and being a top 3 reason to avoid marriage entirely. My point is that expecting the government to step in make things more equal to men is a pipe dream due to politics catering to mostly women. I can see your point is already gaining traction, so this proves my point lol.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately, you are in the minority because I constantly hear men in the manosphere complaining about the child support system and being a top 3 reason to avoid marriage entirely. My point is that expecting the government to step in make things more equal to men is a pipe dream due to politics catering to mostly women. I can see your point is already gaining traction, so this proves my point lol.

Men complain about child support... women complain about not being able to find a man....

Give it some time and women will be able to figure it out... For every action, there is an equal reaction...

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Likely due to people like you who have no idea how this actually works.

It is based on your income versus her income only. That's it.

Reaction score
Likely due to people like you who have no idea how this actually works.

It is based on your income versus her income only. That's it.
I feel like you are straw manning at this point, but I just reiterated a common complaint among men when it comes to marriage. From personal experience, my dad made 5 times the amount of income my mom made, and he received custody and alimony from my mom. I agree that there's a lot of loud men only telling one side of the story, but I think by far the majority of people agree that the court system favors women over men.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Some men have been bitching about child support from day one. The minute a man has a child he has to step up to the plate and make a commitment to support that child, whether he’s still with the mommy, divorced, or never was.
18+ year financial responsibility consequences come with each kiddo …

Reaction score
Some men have been bitching about child support from day one. The minute a man has a child he has to step up to the plate and make a commitment to support that child, whether he’s still with the mommy or never was.
18+ year financial responsibility consequences come with each kiddo …
I agree, but why doesn't the mother receive any accountability?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I feel like you are straw manning at this point, but I just reiterated a common complaint among men when it comes to marriage. From personal experience, my dad made 5 times the amount of income my mom made, and he received custody and alimony from my mom. I agree that there's a lot of loud men only telling one side of the story, but I think by far the majority of people agree that the court system favors women over men.
50 years ago maybe...nowadays not that much. Most of the guys who got "screwed" that you hear about did so because there was a huge earnings gap between them and their ex and/or they had multiple kids.

Reaction score
If the father was awarded custody of the child and she was employed, she may very well be court ordered to pay child support to him depending on their income levels.
Let's say the father is in sales or a skilled trade and makes around 90k-150k a year fluctuating and the mother is a Physician Assistant and makes a solid 100k a year. 2 kids, both are relatively stable minded individuals that couldn't work out their differences in the marriage. Who do you think would come out on top in this scenario?

Billtx49

Reaction score
Let's say the father is in sales or a skilled trade and makes around 90k-150k a year fluctuating and the mother is a Physician Assistant and makes a solid 100k a year. 2 kids, both are relatively stable minded individuals that couldn't work out their differences in the marriage. Who do you think would come out on top in this scenario?
I’m not a family court judge, but I do know that whoever is ordered to be the managing conservator does beau coup more in personal unpaid labor, worry, and time spent raising a child than the other party that only writes a monthly expenses check and might get occasional visiting…
It’s not just about the benjamins. A good judge considers the whole situation.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
50 years ago maybe...nowadays not that much. Most of the guys who got "screwed" that you hear about did so because there was a huge earnings gap between them and their ex and/or they had multiple kids.
Like Rich Cooper says in his book, "The VP of Sales marrying a hair dresser"

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fuhk as many as you can, refuse marriage, and don't have kids with one. And make sure you have more money than they do. Thats how you control the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.