Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The greatest asset you have to attract women is your physique

SexManiac

Don Juan
Reaction score
Because enough people have posted pics of themselves in various threads
Those are exactly the retarded ones in good shape. They come here to post. I have talked to some of those guys who are in good shapes in pua forums and trust me they are ****ing mentally sick. But dude you don't see that in real life. Look at the real life and tell me. I could even dare you to go out with me so you can show me how many men with hot girls are in good shape, 98% of them, yeah sometimes you find weird cases of a very fat guy with an HB9 but is ****ing rare and everybody get impressed.

I was a victim of this "game" but lastly I have became wise and I can tell you is ****ing ridiculous to think that you can attract a girl by making conversation. It is not about words. Game can not be cheated as Rainbox Siege or World of warcraft. The Attraction mechanism of women are already hardwired in their brain and they get attracted to masculine traits, the opposite of what they are and our physical body is one of those trait that makes us masculine. This society is still thinking that we Men and Women are the same. That is the mindset that you are coming from. Everysingle thing in us (men) is an opposite trait that will attract women. Women get horny by just watching a naked man even when thehy are beta males and less attractive.

How are you going to think that Physical Shape is not a huge key factor for attracting Women? If you really don't believe that, you are clueless

***I apologize for my english. I am a sapnish native but I am learning fast

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those are exactly the retarded ones in good shape. They come here to post. I have talked to some of those guys who are in good shapes in pua forums and trust me they are ****ing mentally sick. But dude you don't see that in real life. Look at the real life and tell me. I could even dare you to go out with me so you can show me how many men with hot girls are in good shape, 98% of them, yeah sometimes you find weird cases of a very fat guy with an HB9 but is ****ing rare and everybody get impressed.

I was a victim of this "game" but lastly I have became wise and I can tell you is ****ing ridiculous to think that you can attract a girl by making conversation. It is not about words. Game can not be cheated as Rainbox Siege or World of warcraft. The Attraction mechanism of women are already hardwired in their brain and they get attracted to masculine traits, the opposite of what they are and our physical body is one of those trait that makes us masculine. This society is still thinking that we Men and Women are the same. That is the mindset that you are coming from. Everysingle thing in us (men) is an opposite trait that will attract women. Women get horny by just watching a naked man even when thehy are beta males and less attractive.

How are you going to think that Physical Shape is not a huge key factor for attracting Women? If you really don't believe that, you are clueless

But you also omit the guys who are in shape and are retarded . It is more likely to have a great body because you are retarded though . No guy puts too much effort in his body when things are going well because it is not easy to get proper results , and even more difficult to maintain whatever you get

Yes , a great body helps , but it is not as important as people would like to think

Same thing with money

It is always a cumulus of factors , but I would say that the most important combo is : fundamentals + genes + being at least above average in terms of communication skills

Anything else is just an add on that would Maximize your chances , but without the important combo above yoh will not be able to brake the ice properly ( basically will not have what to maximize )

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Allow me to chime in on this.

Yes, you can slay as an overweight suave guy.

However, the problem is, often times in my past when I've been overweight or out of shape, my sexual performance wasn't up to par. I would get fatigued quicker, my libido was weaker and my erections were softer. The amount of women to keep returning to my bedroom was substantially higher when I was in shape and with a better physique.

Getting the lay initially takes merely some effort and positioning yourself in the social circle around these women. There's really not much more to it.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

Never said being in shape doesn't help. But like anything else, that only opens the door for you. How long you end up staying largely depends on your other abilities from there.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Allow me to chime in on this.

Yes, you can slay as an overweight suave guy.

However, the problem is, often times in my past when I've been overweight or out of shape, my sexual performance wasn't up to par. I would get fatigued quicker, my libido was weaker and my erections were softer. The amount of women to keep returning to my bedroom was substantially higher when I was in shape and with a better physique.

Getting the lay initially takes merely some effort and positioning yourself in the social circle around these women. There's really not much more to it.
The point of all this is that being fit is good no matter what. As you said, being fit adds to your physical performance both inside the bedroom and outside it. You're stronger, you have more energy, your mood is higher, etc. Everything is just better. So even if you're not trying to attract women, being a fit man should be your default. Period.

SexManiac

Don Juan
Reaction score
But you also omit the guys who are in shape and are retarded . It is more likely to have a great body because you are retarded though . No guy puts too much effort in his body when things are going well because it is not easy to get proper results , and even more difficult to maintain whatever you get

Yes , a great body helps , but it is not as important as people would like to think

Same thing with money

It is always a cumulus of factors , but I would say that the most important combo is : fundamentals + genes + being at least above average in terms of communication skills

Anything else is just an add on that would Maximize your chances , but without the important combo above yoh will not be able to brake the ice properly ( basically will not have what to maximize )
Bro what you are clueless about is that you still don't underestand that a man in very bad physical shape (overweight, super skinny) goes nowhere with game no matter how tight his game is. Once you underestand that you will change your mind.
It is soooooo ****ing easy to realize but you and other here seem very clueless about the nature of game. That is why I am not very active here.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro what you are clueless about is that you still don't underestand that a man in very bad physical shape (overweight, super skinny) goes nowhere with game no matter how tight his game is. Once you underestand that you will change your mind.
It is soooooo ****ing easy to realize but you and other here seem very clueless about the nature of game. That is why I am not very active here.
Dunno man , I have a bit of a belly and do not see any difference between me with a belly and me without it in terms of success

Sure , I would feel way better once I get rid of it and be in shape again , mainly because exercising helps me with my back pain

But yeah , if you are towards the extremes you mentioned ( extremely skinny or fat ) , I think that you are retarded that you even argue with us , as it is a non brainer that it does not help you at all . On the contrary

But if you are towards the middle of those extremes , it does not really matter as much if you have muscles or not ( unless you really have to compensate for other stuff )

But for someone who does not have a f8cked up body , which are the majority of guys , being muscular is a top 10 thing , not a top 1, 2 or 3 as you try to frame it . In terms of what women find attractive at least

Last edited:

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get big and strong for yourself.
It has a side effect of making you more attractive in general. Don't get big and strong to serve some supposed gynocentric imperative or appeal to some female dating strategy. Get better because you want to be better. Not to get girls. Not to intimidate others. Not for ego or clout. Just do it because taking care of your body is important. There is zero downside to taking care of your fitness.

-Game is important
-Money is important
-Talent/skills are important
-Looks are important, that includes fitness
-Status is important

Max them all out