Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The greatest asset you have to attract women is your physique

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the greatest asset you can have to attract women is a well funded bank account

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the greatest asset you can have to attract women is a well funded bank account
At the end of the day men are providers. Its always been this way. Women put what you can provide them above looks.

Last edited:

patb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
At the end of the day men are providers. Its always been this way. Woman put what you can provide them above looks.
There are primitive cultures where women do most of the labor. They don't amount to much, because male ability is misappropriated towards empty peacocking displays instead of productive effort. The West is heading in that direction.

patb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t envy men that have to use money, status, or whatever BS factor to get women because they treat them differently than guys they are physically attracted to. These men have to beg for sex and it’s usually pity low effort sex.
I don't think that's really true. For women, the line between dependency and desire is very blurry. It's definitely not true of status.

Reaction score
I don't think that's really true. For women, the line between dependency and desire is very blurry. It's definitely not true of status.
I have been on both ends of the spectrum and I can definitely say there's a difference. AMS talks about it a lot too.

Resource Provider Attraction Relationship
- You go on a date with her, and you are just thinking about if she's going to put out afterwards throughout the whole night lol. Regardless, you are paying for the whole date.

High Sexual Attraction Relationship
- You barely make your dinner reservations/date time because she hopped on your dvck as soon as you opened the front door. She surprises you later by paying for the whole date or at least splitting it with you.

Guys on the RPA Relationship are the same dudes that end up in deadbedrooms and tell you sex just naturally dies down over time in relationships/marriages lol.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been on both ends of the spectrum and I can definitely say there's a difference. AMS talks about it a lot too.

- You go on a date with her, and you are just thinking about if she's going to put out afterwards throughout the whole night lol. Regardless, you are paying for the whole date.

- You barely make your dinner reservations/date time because she hopped on your dvck as soon as you opened the front door. She surprises you later by paying for the whole date or at least splitting it with you.

Guys on the RPA Relationship are the same dudes that end up in deadbedrooms and tell you sex just naturally dies down over time in relationships/marriages lol.
Your theory is based upon one single date. Not over time.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is not based upon one single date and logically it makes more sense to have more frequent and better sex with someone that you are physically attracted to vs someone you are just with for resources.
So after 7 years of banging that girl that hopped on your dihk the minute you opened the front door you are still as excited as you have always been? It never worked that way for me. I'm a hunter.

And what about the womans perspective? Takes two to keep it going. Attraction is less physical for the average woman than most all men.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean, probably. It pains me to realize how many missed opportunities I've had due to sheer indifference.
This is a important thing to talk about. Its important to be mentally open to meeting new women, and to be sharp whenever a opportunity presents itself. Its important to really love women. You can be a jacked women hater and get no results whatsoever. Dont say you are a woman hater by the way. Just saying whatever attribute you use to attract women should always be combined with sincere desire, lust and love for women.

And to keep it on topic, I do believe being fit helps a man getting women. By making yourself as feckable as possible you'll be more eager to get naked. Just facts. Remember that whenever you see a woman with a hot body...

I have yet to see a beer belly on a picture of a man on the cover from a woman's novel. Or a dude in a parfum commercial, or any TV show . The type of man women fantasising about is always fit.

Last edited:
Reaction score
So after 7 years of banging that girl that hopped on your dihk the minute you opened the front door you are still as excited as you have always been? It never worked that way for me. I'm a hunter.

And what about the womans perspective? Takes two to keep it going. Attraction is less physical for the average woman than most all men.
What one girl for 7 years? The hunter mindset is completely overblown because every guy settles for the right girl eventually. LEO DiCaprio does a mini settle approach before anyone brings him up. Just like the Mongolian hordes settled amongst the people they conquered. Being a hunter takes work and gets old fast. Attraction means everything to a woman, so idk why you think that too.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a important thing to talk about. Its important to be mentally open to meeting new women, and to be sharp whenever a opportunity presents itself. Its important to really love women. You can be a jacked women hater and get no results whatsoever. Dont say you are a woman hater by the way. Just saying whatever attribute you use to attract women should always be combined with sincere desire, lust and love for women.

And to keep it on topic, I do believe being fit helps a man getting women. By making yourself as feckable as possible you'll be more eager to get naked. Just facts. Remember that whenever you see a woman with a hot body...

I have yet to see a beer belly on a picture of a man on the cover from a woman's novel. Or a dude in a parfum commercial, or any TV show . The type of man women fantasising about is always fit.
The best term I've heard for this is to have a "killer instinct" for opportunities.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score

Damn, bro. This is spot on!

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Perfect explanation, thats exactly the point of the thread, well done!

SmoothHendrixPS2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are attracted to a lean, athletic physique. Ya'll ever seen women around male strippers? They go wild. Why you think NBA players are the top choice of IG models or women who are in the top tier of desirability and status. Women are also attracted to very handsome faces. Life isn't fair, some men hit the genetic lottery and some don't. Ya'll seen that dude who's mugshot literally got him famous and a number of lucrative opportunities when he was released? god bless him.

A man can be average in the looks department but have strong masculine sex appeal (confidence, sexual prowess, etc) this is another attraction trigger for women, as well as strong verbal game. These are all things that don't require resources.

Men who lack in the above areas usually need to present beta qualities to have sex with women (money, non sexual companionship, attention, wine and dine, etc.)

In conclusion, being in shape and owning an athletic physique does give men an edge, but this alone won't guarantee success with women.

patb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are attracted to a lean, athletic physique. Ya'll ever seen women around male strippers? They go wild. Why you think NBA players are the top choice of IG models or women who are in the top tier of desirability and status. Women are also attracted to very handsome faces. Life isn't fair, some men hit the genetic lottery and some don't. Ya'll seen that dude who's mugshot literally got him famous and a number of lucrative opportunities when he was released? god bless him.

A man can be average in the looks department but have strong masculine sex appeal (confidence, sexual prowess, etc) this is another attraction trigger for women. Having strong verbal game is another factor that can increase his success with women. These are all things that don't require resources.

Men who lack in the above areas usually need to present beta qualities to have sex with women (money, non sexual companionship, attention, wine and dine, etc.)

In conclusion, being in shape and owning an athletic physique plays a major factor, but this alone won't guarantee success with women.
As someone who was lean and fit in his early twenties and still ignored like garbage, I've always been skeptical of lookist explanations. It's the weasely extrovert blowhards that most succeed, as far as I can tell.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As someone who was lean and fit in his early twenties and still ignored like garbage, I've always been skeptical of lookist explanations. It's the weasely extrovert blowhards that most succeed, as far as I can tell.
Nothing wrong with being an extroverted blowhard. Lol. It works.

savi0r

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pook had an article about this. How women attention towards him changed as he was increasing in weight/muscles. Regarding status/money/looks, looks , in terms of muscles and having a great body, is the only thing that is yours. You can be the son of some highly regarded parents in your society or maybe you inherit money or your folks have money. Also, these things aren't the first that are seen by women. Your body is your work alone. Your struggle and only yours. You know this inside and that gives you a special aura. And the women see it too. After a certain level, indeed, some throw themselves at you. It's just like that. We live in a superficial world. We judge by what we see. After 220 lbs, in my experience, kinda everyone sees you different. In a good way.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
What’s funny is that top tier looks and physique guys, just like women, do not understand the environment they live in because they have lived in it their whole life. It’s like asking a fish to describe water.

It’s also why you as a rule should never compare yourself to them, you just don’t have the genetics to truly understand their existence, nor they yours.

It amounts to playing with cheat codes. This doesn’t mean you should just go black pill. Every man can improve his attractiveness in one way or another.

Personally, I would never want a woman to be with me for my wealth, EVER.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're talking black pill crap again, ofcourse being somewhat lean at early 20 won't guarantee succes. Do you even read the comments ? Everyone is saying it should be combined with inner work . This means you lacked the necessary charisma to pull. That's why we say a man's prime is in his 30's.

You should strive to be lean right now and combine your physique with your character, charisma ect.