Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The girl's best friend is a b****

Lost In the Seas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya, the best friend of the girl i am trying to get is a b****. She's amazingly stuck up on an unbelieveable level, bizzzare, emotionally insane, ugly, a real pain in the ass and one of the few most b***** girls you can ever find, it's a wonder to me how she can be the best friend to the girl im trying to get, who is in everyway opposite to her: fun loving, humorous, carefree, good natured, romantic, active, adventurous etc

The girl and i are exes, but i do know for a fact that she is still a bit interested in me and want things to be back the way they were, and i am to her too. Whenever i try to advance a move her best friend is always there to kill it.

How do get my way around her, note that she hates me and i hate her just as much. Can i do anything at all to destroy the friendship between them? Honestly i dont think they are fit to be good friends.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes, you do need help cuz you are acting like a loser.

your ex is an idiot and has poor taste in friends. this will likely always be the case, so even if you get hte friend out of the way, at some point there will be another b*tch who gets in the way.

b*tch can't stand to see anyone happy, especially the people closest to them. This is a losing battle because even if you get back with your ex, the first argument you have she will turn to her b*tch friend who will fill her head with crap like "see, i told you. hes no good. he doesnt understand you. you can do so much better" blah blah blah.

you want help? here it is...

YOU are chosing to involve yourself in a completely dysfunctional relationship. YOU know that nothing good can come of this, but you aren't man enough right now to walk away. Like a love sick puppy dog you just want someone to buy you from the store window.

Take responsibility for your life and move on from this f*cked up situation.

Right now the fact that your ex has this b*tch friend is attracting you to your ex even more. Cuz you feel the urge to "save" her.

Guess what man, your ex doesn't need you to save her. She's made her choices, and you are an idiot if you try to over turn her choices because YOU know what's in her best interest.

that's bullsh*t and you're wasting your time.

This situation will never ever bring you happiness, so move on. Better things await down the road if you start the journey today, versus wasting your time on this sh*t.

J

Mack Bishop

Don Juan
Reaction score
yes get yourself a new woman

BackToTheMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lost In the Seas
Ya, the best friend of the girl i am trying to get is a b****. She's amazingly stuck up on an unbelieveable level, bizzzare, emotionally insane, ugly, a real pain in the ass and one of the few most b***** girls you can ever find, it's a wonder to me how she can be the best friend to the girl im trying to get, who is in everyway opposite to her: fun loving, humorous, carefree, good natured, romantic, active, adventurous etc

The girl and i are exes, but i do know for a fact that she is still a bit interested in me and want things to be back the way they were, and i am to her too. Whenever i try to advance a move her best friend is always there to kill it.

How do get my way around her, note that she hates me and i hate her just as much. Can i do anything at all to destroy the friendship between them? Honestly i dont think they are fit to be good friends.
They make great friends she is pefect for your EX every time your EX is depressed she looks over at her best friend and she is happy again. Why? Because she knows that whatever happens to her whatever shed does in life she is not the worst off person in the world.

This kind of reassurance is what keeps there friendship alive. It may sound ludicrous but what i am saying is right. It’s a friendship of convenience so you should provide her with what the best friend provides WITHOUT demeaning yourself.

It's up to you to Figure out how