Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The girlfriend/ wife guys

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
A significant number of you guys operate even with your deepest thoughts and ideas, in ways that will bring about the very things you are trying to avoid.

you will be here for years saying the same things or lying to yourself or others on how you are here to help other men or save them from “evil” women.
I figured it was time for some more Pook.

All good replies.

The best book on this subject is called "The Manipulated Man" by Esther Vilar (a woman!). The book details how a woman (and society) does all this, including what she does in marriage.

It was published in the seventies. It was reviewed in Newsweek, the New York Times, and other works (this is not some in-the-corner women bashing book). The author did a book tour through America. She was invited to go on the Johnny Carson show. To say her segment on the Carson show caused a sensation is an understatement. The Tonight Show's phone lines melted as their callers were jammed. Tons of complaints came in (from women who wanted Vilar's head). So intense was this criticism that Vilar's book tour was canceled, and her book was removed from bookstores.

This book has been out of print for decades. But it has now recently returned to print (for the time being). But you still cannot get the book in America, anywhere. I had to get my copy from England. Try the UK Amazon to get it. (This is why I said on another thread that the publishing industry doesn't *just* put out what sells. This book was already on the track to being a best seller when it was completely removed.) (The author still gets death threats to this day.)

Vilar is a playwright and the writing of the book is very well done. Most people will think she is being satirical (she isn't) and you will throw the book against the wall as the veil falls from your eyes.

I understand many guys will not like this topic and may seem a bit confused about it. After all, it does seem harsh. And many guys do seem to be a bit 'negative' toward the woman. I want you to do something. Pick up 'Manipulated Man'. It will cost you a few dollars. And if you disagree with it, you lose only a few dollars. But if you agree with it, you will save yourself over a lifetime.

Manipulated Man reveals more on how a woman's mind works then all the message posts here combined (and it is not a man ranting about women, it is a woman writing about women). Not only will it explain how men are manipulated, it explains a lot about men, why we keep ourselves getting duped. It explains the 'emancipated' woman, why women love 'cleaning' and doing 'mind numb' chores, why women will never match you in intellectual creativity, and that men and women have two defintiions of 'love'.

Some quotes:

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the Pook post, Epic. Just read some reviews of that book he recommended and decided to buy it. Should be interesting!

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
“The Manipulated Man” is a more advanced book than people realized. Very, very advanced.

When I first read it, I rejected some pretty sinister assertions. I said to myself, that is was 50’s and 60’s stuff that I was rejecting. But then I noticed that she had updated the book in the 2000’s and she still stood by her claims.

It’s odd that those assertions I had originally rejected were actually true as I held back my disagreements and just starting to observe more. It is true. All of it. Every word.

It has been going on for centuries. This IS the definition of the feminine imperative in its full colors. It makes Tomassi’s books, though very powerful observations, more of a primer. An entry point into this world.

Enjoy the book and read it twice. It’s a thin fast read. Then put it down and just spend a couple of months just observing. Don’t evaluate what you see in the world. Just observe. Observe wives and girlfriends of others. Have conversations with women. But just observe. Thine eyes will be opened and your power as a man doubled.

When talking to women. Their eyes will drop in submission automatically and they will want to communicate with you.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As i'm reading this book now, it's if i'm reading all the posts from the former forum member "Poon King" all over again lol
Women are all prostitutes etc.
It's a good read, this thread is worth a bump.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
As i'm reading this book now, it's if i'm reading all the posts from the former forum member "Poon King" all over again lol
Women are all prostitutes etc.
It's a good read, this thread is worth a bump.
It’s an eye opener. You will see it more and more over time. It will help a man to start thinking right.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
It’s an eye opener. You will see it more and more over time. It will help a man to start thinking right.
I love reading.

I just don't have the time nor inclinations to read anything about women.

But I think men here should read it since both you and POOK have recommended it, especially for men who has time and again been bullied.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I love reading.

I just don't have the time nor inclinations to read anything about women.

But I think men here should read it since both you and POOK have recommended it, especially for men who has time and again been bullied.
I suspect most books about women are pretty worthless. It’s very simple stuff and men tend to make things so complex.

The most important parts are her sadness at men falling for women and their manipulations. How he sets himself up from the start to be utilized by her and for her gains.

There is a section on how men are set up for a lifetime of misery and slavery from birth by his own mother. This is the true heart of the book and is more important than all the rest. The women in his life will execute their sexual habits and strategies regardless of marriage or commitments.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I suspect most books about women are pretty worthless. It’s very simple stuff and men tend to make things so complex.

The most important parts are her sadness at men falling for women and their manipulations. How he sets himself up from the start to be utilized by her and for her gains.

There is a section on how men are set up for a lifetime of misery and slavery from birth by his own mother. This is the true heart of the book and is more important than all the rest. The women in his life will execute their sexual habits and strategies regardless of marriage or commitments.
Books on my table. I suppose it removes more of the shakles off a mans mind.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
The Book of Pook is now available in audio on youtube @Spaz. It's a good listen while driving/flying. Both books and Ranger bring up some good points, but a dude cannot be all extreme like that. Ladies are not the enemy, societal norms are what's changing things. The saying rings true, don't hate the player, hate the game. No need to be so dark dude.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
The Book of Pook is now available in audio on youtube @Spaz. It's a good listen while driving/flying. Both books and Ranger bring up some good points, but a dude cannot be all extreme like that. Ladies are not the enemy, societal norms are what's changing things. The saying rings true, don't hate the player, hate the game. No need to be so dark dude.
What kind of man reads Pook or Vilar and sees men thinking women are the enemy? What delusional thoughts must reside in his head.

These things are written to show the contrast of what men are raised to be and think and how things really are. Only women think these things are disparaging because they fly in the face of the enslaving narrative.

There is not one part of me that hates women. My only goal is for men to see how things DO NOT match the beliefs in their heads. Women are not my concern.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Reading a book doesn't equate extremism.

Although I've not read that book itself but if 2 or more of our senior members here says it's good, then on that strength alone other members here should consider it.

As for myself, I don't care abt what's written abt women.

To me, everything a woman does, plan to do, has done is all tied one way or the other to the feminine imperative BUT even with that, it's not important to me.

My rules has always been the same, it's either they follow me or they don't.

But its me that sets the laws...

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studies have been done on cat "owners," and the effects those pets have on both men and women. That and the suicide parasite deserve some study, in this context.

Goes all the way back to the Garden.
Can you expand on this, especially the cat study? Or do you have a link?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Reading a book doesn't equate extremism.

Although I've not read that book itself but if 2 or more of our senior members here says it's good, then on that strength alone other members here should consider it.

As for myself, I don't care abt what's written abt women.

To me, everything a woman does, plan to do, has done is all tied one way or the other to the feminine imperative BUT even with that, it's not important to me.

My rules has always been the same, it's either they follow me or they don't.

But its me that sets the laws...
I've read both and they are pretty good.. But I already understood the majority of it prior to reading since my run-ins with the fem fatales.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
What kind of man reads Pook or Vilar and sees men thinking women are the enemy? What delusional thoughts must reside in his head.

These things are written to show the contrast of what men are raised to be and think and how things really are. Only women think these things are disparaging because they fly in the face of the enslaving narrative.

There is not one part of me that hates women. My only goal is for men to see how things DO NOT match the beliefs in their heads. Women are not my concern.
You. You are very negative towards the opposite sex. You may have very good justification towards feeling that way, but if a dude works on himself and plays the game (of life), he can make almost any lady his b itch. No reason to mad or angry at the gender at a whole.. Just know what ladies are from the get go and proceed cautiously.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
And understandably so. It isn't gospel, but it is instructive.
The reason for the death threats is because she was letting the cat out of the bag. You can search some interviews. Men were not suppose to know these things and go back to being ignorantly blissful in their serving of women.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
You. You are very negative towards the opposite sex. You may have very good justification towards feeling that way, but if a dude works on himself and plays the game (of life), he can make almost any lady his b itch. No reason to mad or angry at the gender at a whole.. Just know what ladies are from the get go and proceed cautiously.
Stop supporting the feminine imperative with that leftist trash.
You sound like a fat hog feminist on 6th Avenue.

I actually love women. They are interesting. Like I said earlier, I am aware of the woman’s spots. This does not mean they are evil, bad or some other degrading identity.

I have never in my life, ever been damaged by a woman. That would be impossible. Especially now. How the fuk can you damage an immortal being? That person would have to go into agreement...would they not?

Until men realize that this is a woman’s inherent natural survival strategy and that only men live by codes when it comes to sex and breeding, they will ultimately fail or end up a miserable life and claim it was great.

Last edited:

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Stop supporting the feminine imperative with that leftist trash.
You sound like a fat hog feminist on 6th Avenue.

I actually love women. They are interesting. Like I said earlier, I am aware of the woman’s spots. This does not mean they are evil, bad or some other degrading identity.

I have never in my life, ever been damaged by a woman. That would be impossible. Especially now. How the fuk can you damage an immortal being? That person would have to go into agreement...would they not?
No need to attack. That's a coward's response, ranger. No person is immortal. If you think that you are, then you need help.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
No need to attack. That's a coward's response, ranger. No person is immortal. If you think that you are, then you need help.
I wasn’t attacking. I can be whomever you want me to be.
I was letting it known that your assertion that I have been hurt or somehow damaged and came to this place, that it was an easy out and a complete invalidation. I am not angry but keep in mind when you think those things and say them...you are in the feminine imperative. If you want kid gloves, I’m not it. You shouldn’t have sprung that garbage on me.

Immortal had nothing to do with ones body. I am no Christian nor any regular religion but it’s apparent that we are more than a body.
I kinda feel that you should have gotten this and not applied it so literally. You are smarter than that.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you expand on this, especially the cat study? Or do you have a link?
I'd like to know this too, i know however there's a parasite spread from cats that enters our brain and make us more suicidal, well more courageous atleast and you will never even know it's there. It's said that you can get it from raw red meat aswell, that's why most of the french have it apparently.
Since i heard that a couple of years ago i chilled with the beef tartare but i'm not sure about the validity of this lol.