The girlfriend/ wife guys

RickTheToad

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop supporting the feminine imperative with that leftist trash.
You sound like a fat hog feminist on 6th Avenue.

I actually love women. They are interesting. Like I said earlier, I am aware of the woman’s spots. This does not mean they are evil, bad or some other degrading identity.

I have never in my life, ever been damaged by a woman. That would be impossible. Especially now. How the fuk can you damage an immortal being? That person would have to go into agreement...would they not?
No need to attack. That's a coward's response, ranger. No person is immortal. If you think that you are, then you need help.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

Epic Days

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No need to attack. That's a coward's response, ranger. No person is immortal. If you think that you are, then you need help.
I wasn’t attacking. I can be whomever you want me to be.
I was letting it known that your assertion that I have been hurt or somehow damaged and came to this place, that it was an easy out and a complete invalidation. I am not angry but keep in mind when you think those things and say them...you are in the feminine imperative. If you want kid gloves, I’m not it. You shouldn’t have sprung that garbage on me.

Immortal had nothing to do with ones body. I am no Christian nor any regular religion but it’s apparent that we are more than a body.
I kinda feel that you should have gotten this and not applied it so literally. You are smarter than that.

bcude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you expand on this, especially the cat study? Or do you have a link?
I'd like to know this too, i know however there's a parasite spread from cats that enters our brain and make us more suicidal, well more courageous atleast and you will never even know it's there. It's said that you can get it from raw red meat aswell, that's why most of the french have it apparently.
Since i heard that a couple of years ago i chilled with the beef tartare but i'm not sure about the validity of this lol.

RickTheToad

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wasn’t attacking. I can be whomever you want me to be.
I was letting it known that your assertion that I have been hurt or somehow damaged and came to this place, that it was an easy out and a complete invalidation. I am not angry but keep in mind when you think those things and say them...you are in the feminine imperative. If you want kid gloves, I’m not it. You shouldn’t have sprung that garbage on me.

Immortal had nothing to do with ones body. I am no Christian nor any regular religion but it’s apparent that we are more than a body.
I kinda feel that you should have gotten this and not applied it so literally. You are smarter than that.
You, seem, to just project negative thoughts and suggestions at times. That is what I was getting at. I wasn't judging you. Everyone is still allowed to have their own thoughts, beliefs and desires.

Epic Days

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You, seem, to just project negative thoughts and suggestions at times. That is what I was getting at. I wasn't judging you. Everyone is still allowed to have their own thoughts, beliefs and desires.
No negativity Rick. I’m at peace with all of this. I will tell you a secret. I’m glad it’s like this. I’m glad women are what they are. I respect them more now.
It is always better to confront what is before a man’s eyes than to live a lie. Simplicity. I still read a little here and there but mostly I read a few lines and move on. Notice how I never have questions?

I respect you more than you think.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Epic Days

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been thinking about how I may come across as negative thoughts. I assure you, it absolutely isn’t the case.

Let’s say a man grew up in a certain culture. Whatever it might be. He has formed over time, things perceived as positive and negative, good and bad. It doesn’t matter what they are.

When he comes up against things that are alarming he tends to balk. Me included. But it is only the culture that has formed him. What I write, is positive to me because it impinges and cuts into belief systems that limit and harm the man.

Iwould not tell another man what to think or say. We aren’t talking about science vs. religion or dinosaurs vs cellular adaptations. This is stuff that is more invasive and permeates the very being of a man. He knows nothing else. You could say it’s even down so deep that it’s part of his cellular structure perhaps. It’s like breathing.

How did you come to the conclusion that what I’ve said is negative? Where does that come from? Who’s idea is it if it’s positive or negative? I would venture to say that it’s cultural conditioning. Only you can ascertain that for you.

RickTheToad

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been thinking about how I may come across as negative thoughts. I assure you, it absolutely isn’t the case.

Let’s say a man grew up in a certain culture. Whatever it might be. He has formed over time, things perceived as positive and negative, good and bad. It doesn’t matter what they are.

When he comes up against things that are alarming he tends to balk. Me included. But it is only the culture that has formed him. What I write, is positive to me because it impinges and cuts into belief systems that limit and harm the man.

Iwould not tell another man what to think or say. We aren’t talking about science vs. religion or dinosaurs vs cellular adaptations. This is stuff that is more invasive and permeates the very being of a man. He knows nothing else. You could say it’s even down so deep that it’s part of his cellular structure perhaps. It’s like breathing.

How did you come to the conclusion that what I’ve said is negative? Where does that come from? Who’s idea is it if it’s positive or negative? I would venture to say that it’s cultural conditioning. Only you can ascertain that for you.
It's all good brother. There have just been a lot of down and negative posts here on SS over the past few months. It would be great to show new members there is a light at the end of the tunnel. They can go for what they want in life. Whether it be ladies, hoes (ONS), start their own business, join the military, whatever. We, as senior members, need to show the younger dudes the way. If they don't listen to us, then that's on them, but we need to at least show them the way.

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you expand on this, especially the cat study? Or do you have a link?
I will look up the links, when I have more time, but off the top of my head, the cat gives off a bonding chemical which impacts male and female owners differently. For example, a female first time cat owner tends to become messier, and a male first time cat owners tends to become tidier, if I recall correctly.

Also, the cat is among the suicide parasite's favorite hosts. The effect of this parasite is to engage is risky behavior. It's been a while since I've read the studies, but a mouse living in a house with a cat is more likely to take risks which will get it eaten (good for the cat), but the parasite (I don't readily recall its scientific name) will infect most any warm blooded host exposed to it(cats being among its favorite carriers, again).

This thread reminded me of those cute, small, harmless, pu55ycats.

bcude

Don Juan
Reaction score

There's the rabbit hole^
Read this today, an update if you're interested:
"It isn’t just unsuspecting insects that can fall under the spell of a behavior-changing parasite. Mice that are infected with Toxoplasma gondii are often said to lose their fear of cats. If they’re less scared of cats, they’re more likely to get eaten by one, which suits T. gondii, since the intestines of domestic cats are where the species tend to reproduce. The perfect crime, right?

While few could deny the success of T. gondii – it’s thought to have infected billions of humans across the world – a new study suggests the parasite may not be quite as “efficient” as this "feline fear theory" indicates.

It turns out, the T. gondii actually makes rodents generally less scared of all species, not just cats. The mechanism might also be a lot less "smart" than it initially seems, likely to be the result of general inflammation in the brain, rather than the parasite playing around with specific neurons like an evil mastermind.

Reported in the journal Cell Reports, researchers from the University of Geneva in Switzerland devised an experiment that allowed mice to wonder in between chambers that contained the scent of different species. These different chambers included the scents of predators, such as bobcats and foxes, as well as harmless non-predators, such as guinea pigs and uninfected mice. Along with seeing how much time they spent in each chamber, a separate experiment in the study also kept a close eye on their behavior for signs of anxiety and fear while sniffing around.

Although they noted that the control mice (not infected with the parasite) froze in fear after smelling the predators and avoided the scent, the infected mice were happy to approach the smell, just as expected. Crucially, however, the infected mice were no more attracted to the cat smell than any other and were simply just more keen to explore all of the chambers.

The researchers dug a little deeper into this by analyzing the brains of infected mice. They found the brains of mice after infection contained a number of parasite-filled tissue cysts, especially in the cerebral cortex and brain regions involved in processing visual information. However, cysts were also found across the brain and their distribution varied widely across mice, suggesting a random infection.

"Taken together, the findings point toward behavioural manipulation mediated by neuronal inflammation rather than direct interference of the parasite itself with specific neuronal populations," co-senior study author Ivan Rodriguez, from the University of Geneva, said in a statement. "It is not a simple on/off system. In the future, the level of chronic infection should therefore always be taken into account when studying effects of T. gondii on its host.”

While a number of recent studies have thrown doubt on whether this cat-borne parasite can truly affect human behavior, some research has linked infection to increased suicide rates and schizophrenia in people. It has also been associated with a more general sense of fearlessness in humans, although – once again – some of those claims are pretty controversial. For example, one study from 2002 found that infected people have a 2.65 times higher risk of getting into a road traffic accident."

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read this today, an update if you're interested:
"It isn’t just unsuspecting insects that can fall under the spell of a behavior-changing parasite. Mice that are infected with Toxoplasma gondii are often said to lose their fear of cats. If they’re less scared of cats, they’re more likely to get eaten by one, which suits T. gondii, since the intestines of domestic cats are where the species tend to reproduce. The perfect crime, right?

While few could deny the success of T. gondii – it’s thought to have infected billions of humans across the world – a new study suggests the parasite may not be quite as “efficient” as this "feline fear theory" indicates.

It turns out, the T. gondii actually makes rodents generally less scared of all species, not just cats. The mechanism might also be a lot less "smart" than it initially seems, likely to be the result of general inflammation in the brain, rather than the parasite playing around with specific neurons like an evil mastermind.

Reported in the journal Cell Reports, researchers from the University of Geneva in Switzerland devised an experiment that allowed mice to wonder in between chambers that contained the scent of different species. These different chambers included the scents of predators, such as bobcats and foxes, as well as harmless non-predators, such as guinea pigs and uninfected mice. Along with seeing how much time they spent in each chamber, a separate experiment in the study also kept a close eye on their behavior for signs of anxiety and fear while sniffing around.

Although they noted that the control mice (not infected with the parasite) froze in fear after smelling the predators and avoided the scent, the infected mice were happy to approach the smell, just as expected. Crucially, however, the infected mice were no more attracted to the cat smell than any other and were simply just more keen to explore all of the chambers.

The researchers dug a little deeper into this by analyzing the brains of infected mice. They found the brains of mice after infection contained a number of parasite-filled tissue cysts, especially in the cerebral cortex and brain regions involved in processing visual information. However, cysts were also found across the brain and their distribution varied widely across mice, suggesting a random infection.

"Taken together, the findings point toward behavioural manipulation mediated by neuronal inflammation rather than direct interference of the parasite itself with specific neuronal populations," co-senior study author Ivan Rodriguez, from the University of Geneva, said in a statement. "It is not a simple on/off system. In the future, the level of chronic infection should therefore always be taken into account when studying effects of T. gondii on its host.”

While a number of recent studies have thrown doubt on whether this cat-borne parasite can truly affect human behavior, some research has linked infection to increased suicide rates and schizophrenia in people. It has also been associated with a more general sense of fearlessness in humans, although – once again – some of those claims are pretty controversial. For example, one study from 2002 found that infected people have a 2.65 times higher risk of getting into a road traffic accident."
Wow! Looks like you dove all the way down the rabbit hole, and popped up on the other side. Good work. Interesting stuff.

As far as the mice becoming less fearful of ALL predators, though....if the mice are encountering cat urine(the source of the mouse's infection), the cat is probably the primary predator the mice need to fear; so, a general fearlessness/recklessness is bound to have a nearly identical result as a specific fearlessness/recklessness. Likewise, the crazy cat lady, when she stumbles and tumbles over a stack of old newspapers, in her cluttered house, and dies alone, will probably be eaten by her cats, long before her body is discovered by her next of kin...and the cycle is complete. Of course, when her grandson spills on his bike, running from the police, at 160mph, the cats probably won't be around.

Last edited: