Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Modern Marriage, Think about it.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post!!!!!

Now one of you brilliant young guys, invent a time machine and send this post back to 1983!!

Please save my younger self before it is too late!

Dietzcoi

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LET'S SEE - I SHOULD GET MARRIED BECAUSE:

1) I CAN'T FAWK ANYONE BUT YOU FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE
AND..

2) IF WE SPLIT UP, YOU GET ALL MY STUFF!!

WHAT A GREAT IDEA!!!

Oh, and It's not that married men live longer than single men. When your married it just SEEMS longer.

:woo:

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Luveno

Also, the element of challenge is killed once a man gets married. Since there is no legal way this man can be an adulterer, she gets fat like 60% of the people out there, and he has to sit there and LOVE ithe cow! Isn't that bestiality?
Hahahaha, Luveno that's hilarious man, and ALL TOO TRUE. Women's naievete is cute and alluring when they're 5'5 and 100 lbs. The naievete soon transforms into "stupidity" once she gets double-chins and her ass makes the couch cave in so much that you can't sit up straight without sliding into her.

I talked to Gunwitch a week ago in a chatroom, and he stated that women have no true ego (by the true definition of the word), only vainglory. I meditated on what he said for the past few days and it is making incredible sense.

Props to the original poster for putting up this article. There really is no reason for a healthy, self-validated male to get married.

crowes22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would like to thank the men that have written here, some good replies. I am pleased to see that there are other guys here that know what it means to be a man.

All the puzzified boys on this site were starting to depress me. It is refreshing to read replies from men such as yourselves.

DetectiveMills

Reaction score
It's amazing how many people come up to me and ask me whether or not I am married/engaged. I always think to myself, do I get an extra gold star on my f'in forehead if I say yes? And this is usually with older people who ask me. When I say that I am NOT engaged/married, they give that look and use a tone in their answer that almost feels like they feel SORRY for me!

I try to reiterate that I'm not saying NO in a way that should sound sad. My "no" is said with such positivity and happiness that they get confused.. as if they're thinking, "Why is he so happy not to be married/engaged?" They almost seem disappointed that I haven't found "the one" yet. And when i try to back up why I'm happy not to be engaged/married, it basically sounds TO THEM like I am trying to convince myself about the happiness in my decision, which couldn't be further from the truth.

I have seen people in their 20's get married... and I haven't found ONE truly HAPPY couple.. I've seen some that are CONTENT, but we all know that is not a synonym for HAPPY. Of course, there are exceptions to the rule and whoever is truly happy in their marriage (I'm talking younger age marriages), I applaud them. I really do.

I hate to bring up celebrities because their lifestyles are on a different level than ours... but if you look at Brad Pitt, bar-none the most sought after GUY -- not just celebrity -- in ages did not marry until he was 38. 38 years old for what is the poster child for the ultimate male. I think he played it smart. George Clooney married once and vowed never to marry again ... or have kids for that matter. So now when somebody like an old classmate asks me why I'm not married, I say, "Brad Pitt didn't marry until he was 38... I have 14 years of playing ball until I retire!"

DetectiveMills

Reaction score
Originally posted by sux2bu
LET'S SEE - I SHOULD GET MARRIED BECAUSE:

1) I CAN'T FAWK ANYONE BUT YOU FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE
AND..

2) IF WE SPLIT UP, YOU GET ALL MY STUFF!!

WHAT A GREAT IDEA!!!

Oh, and It's not that married men live longer than single men. When your married it just SEEMS longer.

:woo:
That's priceless... good point. Anybody check out the Blog ("Mirror Of The Soul") from Pook's profile? Like Pook said, his tone may put people off, but damn, the dude backs up his point with some good evidence. I have no problem with the idea of love, but that little, tiny certificate of marriage.. that piece of paper can cause some nasty problems.

A friend of mine got married at 21 after knowing the girl for just shy of a year. To me, it's like going into a store of all your favorite things, picking the first thing you see, buying it, and leaving. Look around the store some more man. You may want to return some of those purchases... buy a couple things at one time.. test a "product" out to see if you like it... enough metaphors for ya? Thought so :)

Page

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: parents help contribute in strain on marriages!

Originally posted by belividere
Women do have all the power in a divorce, at least in the US. If you are an average guy making average money than you cannot afford a divorce. If you have kids you are ****ed even more. the "partnership" of marriage means that a woman can walk away with a good percentage of your belongings even if she hasn't worked to pay for any of them. Most of the smart guys making lots of money know better and manage to work around this, at least financially. The rights of fathers to see their own kids are still messed up in my opinion under the current system.
I wonder if the power of corporation would protect you from divorce-related losses. (the logic being, you exist separately from your corporation--- it's like you are different entities. Your ex didn't marry your corporation, she married you, right? The idea is that you own nothing of value in your own name (every real asset you have (stuff like property, investments, and money) is owned by your corporation, and you just own worthless shyt like your toothbrush, toilet paper, the clothes on your back, etc.) and you fully control the corporation, so you have full use of anything owned by your corporation. (you live in your corporate-owned house/multiplex unit, drive your corporate-owned car, etc.) and no one else can touch your stuff since they are not part of the corporation. That means that your b!tch of an ex probably can't take your stuff.)

This arrangement is fvcking brilliant, since already is known to protect the corporate owner (aka you, if you do it) from frivilous lawsuits (since if someone sues you, you don't own anything, so you won't lose anything--- its all tied up in your corporation! if they turn around and try to sue your corporation, they won't have a case b/c the corporation didn't do anything to them.) , so why wouldn't it also work for divorce-related stuff?

Pook

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All good replies.

The best book on this subject is called "The Manipulated Man" by Esther Vilar (a woman!). The book details how a woman (and society) does all this, including what she does in marriage.

It was published in the seventies. It was reviewed in Newsweek, the New York Times, and other works (this is not some in-the-corner women bashing book). The author did a book tour through America. She was invited to go on the Johnny Carson show. To say her segment on the Carson show caused a sensation is an understatement. The Tonight Show's phone lines melted as their callers were jammed. Tons of complaints came in (from women who wanted Vilar's head). So intense was this criticism that Vilar's book tour was canceled, and her book was removed from bookstores.

This book has been out of print for decades. But it has now recently returned to print (for the time being). But you still cannot get the book in America, anywhere. I had to get my copy from England. Try the UK Amazon to get it. (This is why I said on another thread that the publishing industry doesn't *just* put out what sells. This book was already on the track to being a best seller when it was completely removed.) (The author still gets death threats to this day.)

Vilar is a playwright and the writing of the book is very well done. Most people will think she is being satirical (she isn't) and you will throw the book against the wall as the veil falls from your eyes.

I understand many guys will not like this topic and may seem a bit confused about it. After all, it does seem harsh. And many guys do seem to be a bit 'negative' toward the woman. I want you to do something. Pick up 'Manipulated Man'. It will cost you a few dollars. And if you disagree with it, you lose only a few dollars. But if you agree with it, you will save yourself over a lifetime.

Manipulated Man reveals more on how a woman's mind works then all the message posts here combined (and it is not a man ranting about women, it is a woman writing about women). Not only will it explain how men are manipulated, it explains a lot about men, why we keep ourselves getting duped. It explains the 'emancipated' woman, why women love 'cleaning' and doing 'mind numb' chores, why women will never match you in intellectual creativity, and that men and women have two defintiions of 'love'.

Some quotes:

"If a young man gets married, starts a family, and spends the rest of his life working at a soul-destroying job, he is held up as an example of virtue and responsibility. The other type of man, living only for himself, working only for himself, doing first one thing and then another simply because he enjoys it and because he has to keep only himself, sleeping where and when he wants, and facing woman when he meets her, on equal terms and not as one of a million slaves, is rejected by society. The free, unshackled man has no place in its midst."

"Men have been trained and conditioned by women, not unlike the way Pavlov conditioned his dogs, into becoming their slaves. As compensation for their labours men are given periodic use of a woman's vagina."

"If praise is applied in the correct dosage a woman will never need to scold. Any man who is accustomed to a regular and conditional dosage of praise will interpret its absence as displeasure."

"Someday it will dawn on man that woman does not read the wonderful books with which he has filled his libraries, and though she may well admire his marvelous works of art in museums she herself will rarely create, only copy."

slipstreamer83

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, thanks for this thread. I already thought that marriage wasn´t good, but this thread has reinforced my idea.

It is true that bad feminism is the root of the problem in the first place, but don´t we help the cause by being AFC´s? I think women would behave better with men if there were not that many AFC´s. I think we should forget about all this feminism and focus on being men, period.

But again, who created AFC´s? This stuff is too fvcked up.

xmethodmanx

Reaction score
Download Diamonds by Kanye West

Then.. Download Gold Digger also by Kanye West.

Perfect for this post. And we all know it's the truth. American women are gold Diggers.

Here's some lines: "I ain't sayin she a gold digger/ she aint messin w/ no broke niggas" (Chorus).

cazzie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is another one he wrote about marriage

http://www.fredoneverything.net/Reimer.shtml

Marriage, Horror, And Susan Reimer

Take Horror. It's A Better Bet.

July 14, 2003

Were I to offer thoughts on marriage to young American men today, in these the declining years of a once-great civilization, my advice would be as follows: Don't do it. Or, if you do, do it in another country. In America marriage is a grievous error.

And why so? Because of The Chip. The Attitude. The bandsaw whine of anger, anger, anger that makes American women an international horror. It's there. It's real.

You, a young man, may not recognize the Chip if you have never seen normal, warm, happy women. If you are twenty-something and haven't been out of the US, you haven't seen them. They exist by the billion--in Latin America, Singapore, Taiwan, Malaya, China and, last I looked, France and Holland. And of course not every woman in America carries the Chip. None of them think they do. Yet it is the default, the usual, what comes out of the box.

The following is a perfectly ordinary, everyday, bulk-lot example, suitable for poisoning a cistern:

"Other than a 29-inch waist and a full head of hair, there isn't much to recommend the twentysomething male…He is living an extended adolescence -- an adult-olescence -- and every immature, irresponsible, self-absorbed thing he does is reinforced by the latest issue of his favorite men's magazine." (Susan Reimer, a columnist for the Baltimore Sun. I bet she goes out a lot.)*

Hers is the Attitude--and what they think of you. It is the defining trait of American women. Exceptions exist, and they have my apologies, but they are few and no, sport, your Sally probably isn't one of them. They're coiled to bite. As soon as problems arise in the marriage, they turn into Susan.

Susan Reimer is what is out there, guys: bitter that no one wants her (as who in his right mind could?), sure that no one is good enough for her, never having grasped that those who would be loved must first be lovable. Understand this: Susan is America. Some hide it better, springing it on you after the ceremony, but Susan is the rule.

The Susans do not like men. Sometimes they actually take courses in disliking men ("Women's Studies"). Yet they want to marry one and have babies. For them, the contradiction actually makes a kind of sense, because (and they know this, believe me) they will get the house, the children, and the child support. For you, it makes no sense. You will get raped in the divorce courts. You don't know how bad it is. Don't do it.

A prime effect of marriage is backbreaking financial overhead: the excessive house in the prestigious suburb, the pricey but boring cars, all that. But if you don't fall into the trap, keeping your expenses down means you can live in Alaska or overseas and enjoy existence. There is more to life than debt service. Although these are bad times for marrying, they are extraordinarily good times for being single.

Now, children. This is sticky. You may want them, or think you want them, or think you may want them. She wants them. My advice is to move to almost any country where English isn't spoken and women don't want their husbands to be the mothers of their children. Any country inhabited by the Chinese would do nicely.

Incidentally, remember that it is never now or never. Your prospects improve with time. At thirty-five or fifty you will be perfectly able to find a good woman if you know where to look. See above list.

Remember also that these are not good times for having children in America. It is almost irresponsible. The schools are scholastically poor, drug-ridden, given chiefly to political indoctrination, and hostile to male children. The universities are little better. Divorce is hell on children and their fathers, and nearly universal. The country lunges to police-statedom and isn't, I suspect, as stable as it might be. Worse, worst, there is Susan Reimer. Her name is legion, and she seeps everywhere, like the effluvium of unwashed socks.

Further, there is no social duty to have children. Some argue that the white population is in decline. Tough. If the country chooses to make having kids undesirable, then let it decline. It is not your problem.

Now, you might well wonder, why are American women carrying the Chip? Practically, it doesn't matter: They do carry it, and will continue. Still, it is partly because from birth they are fed the notion that they have been oppressed, battered, cheated, deprived, harassed, used as sex objects, not used as sex objects, on and on. Being rational, you are perhaps inclined to point out that never has a female population been less any of these things, but don't bother. It will have no effect. The Chip is an emotional artifact to which they respond emotionally.

The bedrock of The Attitude is that everything is the man's fault. Wonders Reimer, "What is the answer, especially if the 20- and 30-year-old male is such poor marriage material?" She does not wonder, "If I am such a grindingly awful termagant that men on three continents are crossing their legs and feeling queasy over my mere column, and won't come near me except in a Kevlar bathysphere with a disinfectant system, maybe I'm doing something wrong. Gosh. I wonder what?"

Yet something more is going on, though one does not easily see just what. Note that in recent decades we have seen the invention by women of bulimia and anorexia, which no one had heard of in 1965. Men made them do it. At roughly the same time women began getting breast implants, which men also made them do, and then suing about it. In the same period they began having induced memories of being raped or satanically abused by their fathers. Men again. The psychotherapy racket grew like kudzu, a sure sign of deep unhappiness over something.

All of this is recent. You have to be fifty to remember women who were resilient, sane, psychically strong and, within the limits of an often sorry existence, content. But whatever the answer, guys, the problem isn't yours.

Spend a year overseas, however you have to do it. For smart, classy, just plain glorious women who often speak English, try Singapore. Argentina is splendid. Many places are. You would be amazed. See what's out there before you marry a gringa with her Inner Susan, who will one day burst from her chest like one of those beaked space-aliens in the movies, dripping venom. They're death.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJDamage
Bump in Memory of Crowes22. That was a damn good article.
Crowes should NEVER have been banned.

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TRUE!

I liked crowes too.

Tao of Steve

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask people why they are (or want to get) married. They will give vauge, meaningless, pre-conditioned responses 'I love her', 'it was time' etc.

200 years ago, the notion of romantic marriage was unheard of any where in the world. It is a modern, Western, bourgois invention. We are conditioned our whole life that marriage is 'a part of life', and people get married due to social pressure. You get married to feel 'normal'.

Look at the stats - close to 60% of marriages end in divorce, another 10 - 15% stay together 'for the kids', and the majority of the rest cheat on each other. Thus, statistically, almost no one has a succesful marriage! Would you enthusiastically do anything else with such a horrible record? Marriages do not 'work'.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
I just sent you a PM.