Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Game - 30yr old vs 50yr old women

halfguard

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've just recently started "real life" approaching (Game - for lack of better term). Last five years, after my amicable divorce, I've lived off of the cesspool and psyche debilitating Online Dating. I found the idea of Game and the manosphere recently and dove right in, devouring everything I could. It's "real life" or nothing for me at this point - something that was always a fear of mine.

With that said, I am 47. I want non-exclusive ONLY. Age range for women, I don't care at this point. Realistically I seem to be having positive results in the mid 30's to early 50's range. Late 20's is not out of the question but I am still new to approaching IRL so still learning and have to get over the "creepy" old dude vibe I fear I'm giving off.

What I am finding is that the same approach dealing with let's say a 30 year old is not the same as dealing with a late 40's girl. For simplicity, I can get away with not texting for days, and being scarce for the 30 year old and she is even more interested whereas if I pull that with let's say a 45 year old woman, she is already like screw this or giving me a list of ultimatums. I understand the biological reasons for this.

I do get how I handle each person and each demographic has to be different, but if I find some 40 somethings attractive the "game" mindset by definition is not as effective as if they were younger and less "seasoned" so to speak.

Anyone else around my age find this to be true? Do you just scrap the 40+ women and go non-exclusive with women in their 30's?

I don't change my principles or values - I want non-exclusive. But oddly enough the older ones won't buy into that crap. The older ones however will sleep with you way sooner.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How old do you look? Ask for outside opinions as to what age you appear. If general consensus is younger, shave years off. I'm 32 and refuse to date anyone over 27. I'm constantly lying about my age

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have come to the conclusion that for me, dating (52) I will try and stick to 5 years younger and possibly a couple years older .

One chick I took for lunch recently was 41.

Before you tell me how lunch dates suck etc, realize I don't live where you do. No night clubs, very rural, etc. So this chick was new to town, went for lunch, it went well, but she would never commit to a second date......waffling, game playing...probably low interest.

That's fine......in hindsight, she was 11 years younger, works 6 days per week and has a 13 year old at home.

Not a good fit for me.

The point is, I am more interested in dating someone my age, with no kids at home, so we have the same freedom.
Yes, I learned the hard way with my ex GF who was 15 yrs younger. She had a 3 year old at home. Never again.

My current GF is 12 yrs younger but her kids are out on their own. So we can travel where and when we want to, walk around the house naked, bang in every room, etc. LOL

-Augustus-

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I've just recently started "real life" approaching (Game - for lack of better term). Last five years, after my amicable divorce, I've lived off of the cesspool and psyche debilitating Online Dating. I found the idea of Game and the manosphere recently and dove right in, devouring everything I could. It's "real life" or nothing for me at this point - something that was always a fear of mine.

With that said, I am 47. I want non-exclusive ONLY. Age range for women, I don't care at this point. Realistically I seem to be having positive results in the mid 30's to early 50's range. Late 20's is not out of the question but I am still new to approaching IRL so still learning and have to get over the "creepy" old dude vibe I fear I'm giving off.

What I am finding is that the same approach dealing with let's say a 30 year old is not the same as dealing with a late 40's girl. For simplicity, I can get away with not texting for days, and being scarce for the 30 year old and she is even more interested whereas if I pull that with let's say a 45 year old woman, she is already like screw this or giving me a list of ultimatums. I understand the biological reasons for this.

I do get how I handle each person and each demographic has to be different, but if I find some 40 somethings attractive the "game" mindset by definition is not as effective as if they were younger and less "seasoned" so to speak.

Anyone else around my age find this to be true? Do you just scrap the 40+ women and go non-exclusive with women in their 30's?

I don't change my principles or values - I want non-exclusive. But oddly enough the older ones won't buy into that crap. The older ones however will sleep with you way sooner.
50's? Why? Where do you live? Plenty of single mamas in their 20's-40's that will sleep with you pretty soon. When I dated them years ago, it wasn't hard. 1st or 2nd date... Even the conservative ones... They know what's up.

halfguard

Don Juan
Reaction score
50's? Why? Where do you live? Plenty of single mamas in their 20's-40's that will sleep with you pretty soon. When I dated them years ago, it wasn't hard. 1st or 2nd date... Even the conservative ones... They know what's up.
I am in NY. Live in Long Island, my offices are in the City. There are literally millions of women just stepping out my door. I know that. I am just very analytical and apply Game (Rational Male type game, not necessarily PUA game) across the board but I am learning there are different ways to go about it at different age groups so I like to get other's perspective. As great as 20 and 30 year olds are, I'm also at times attracted to 45+ so I wonder if the same mindset applies. Plus, for just getting back into the Real World - 45+ are a better warmup - as opposed to targeting a 26 year old. Then again, trial by fire.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I am in NY. Live in Long Island, my offices are in the City. There are literally millions of women just stepping out my door. I know that. I am just very analytical and apply Game (Rational Male type game, not necessarily PUA game) across the board but I am learning there are different ways to go about it at different age groups so I like to get other's perspective. As great as 20 and 30 year olds are, I'm also at times attracted to 45+ so I wonder if the same mindset applies. Plus, for just getting back into the Real World - 45+ are a better warmup - as opposed to targeting a 26 year old. Then again, trial by fire.
No reason to date past 44 then. If you are looking for just sex, you hit the jackpot. I am originally from Queens, but reside in beautiful Bridgeport, CT for the last several years. If you're Jewish, you'll clean up on JSwipe. Heck, if you are not Jewish, and half decent attractive, you'll clean up on JSwipe. I also did very well with Bumble. Had several hundred likes and many open to meet ASAP in both in a day or two. I collected well north of 40 cells. If you're Catholic or Christian, eHarmony is a great hook-up app as well. TBS, use your Manhattan address as your home base and build up from there. I had a sure fired way of hooking up relatively anonymously that I posted last year. One's who followed it had no issues hooking up easily. I shy away from the hookup culture right now, but if that is what you like, go for it. Just remember, always wear a condom. I do not care if it is oral, anal, vaginal, etc. ALWAYS WEAR A CONDOM. NYC is rampant with STDs right now. Rampant. The NYC health dept. even issued a health alert for STDs.

Source: http://bronx.news12.com/story/41188...es-among-top-in-nation-with-highest-std-cases

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah dude. I want that to be me lol. I wanna be like Alpha Male Strategies and fvcking hot women in their 20s while I'm in my 30s and 40s. Hell maybe even 18 and 19 year olds.

I was talking about this earlier but how do you fvck young women at that age when you're older? I was thinking:

Body + money + maturity + Game

halfguard

Don Juan
Reaction score
No reason to date past 44 then. If you are looking for just sex, you hit the jackpot. I am originally from Queens, but reside in beautiful Bridgeport, CT for the last several years. If you're Jewish, you'll clean up on JSwipe. Heck, if you are not Jewish, and half decent attractive, you'll clean up on JSwipe. I also did very well with Bumble. Had several hundred likes and many open to meet ASAP in both in a day or two. I collected well north of 40 cells. If you're Catholic or Christian, eHarmony is a great hook-up app as well. TBS, use your Manhattan address as your home base and build up from there. I had a sure fired way of hooking up relatively anonymously that I posted last year. One's who followed it had no issues hooking up easily. I shy away from the hookup culture right now, but if that is what you like, go for it. Just remember, always wear a condom. I do not care if it is oral, anal, vaginal, etc. ALWAYS WEAR A CONDOM. NYC is rampant with STDs right now. Rampant. The NYC health dept. even issued a health alert for STDs.

Source: http://bronx.news12.com/story/41188...es-among-top-in-nation-with-highest-std-cases
Thanks man. I'm from Queens also. Maspeth/Middle Village area.

I am trying to get away from Online Dating. It's toxic in my opinion. Been doing it for 5 years. I need to man up and approach women in real life. Plus the quality is always notch better for me in person as opposed to online (online I'd pull a train wreck 5 or 6. In person for the little I've dabbled so far I can pull a 7 or 8.) My online pic game is pretty bad - lots of crap selfies and a few regular pics with average looking boring clothes on. I don't stand out at all and I'm considered handsome, nice smile - all that BS (those are not my words - just a lifetime of feedback). That's why Online has driven me nuts all these years. I know I can do better than the head case 5's.

With that said, I plan on revamping my Bumble account and using it as just a supplement to real life approaching. I'll try and find your old post about online strategy.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Yeah dude. I want that to be me lol. I wanna be like Alpha Male Strategies and fvcking hot women in their 20s while I'm in my 30s and 40s. Hell maybe even 18 and 19 year olds.

I was talking about this earlier but how do you fvck young women at that age when you're older? I was thinking:

Dispite what people say, if you are an ugly dude, ur f ucked. You don't have to look like Hulk Hogan, but no beer gut and not scrawny. Money is important, but you can look good with some nice threads from Nordstrom Rack, Lucky and others places for pretty cheap. I'll post some tips shortly. They work, as I've used them and so have others. If a dude looks like Homer Simpson, I can't help. However, if a dude eats healthy, picks sh it up and puts it down and dresses well, you can get the girls (as Aaron Clarey says).

Game is just confidence. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes, just keeping cool, looking good they come to you and give you their number. Posted back in Feb on this, but she was a psycho.

Money can be eluded to. It's more of a mindset. If you want chick to want you as a provider or beta bucks star, just follow the AFC posts on what not to do. However, dressing well, having a nice pad and decent car is all you need.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Thanks man. I'm from Queens also. Maspeth/Middle Village area.

I am trying to get away from Online Dating. It's toxic in my opinion. Been doing it for 5 years. I need to man up and approach women in real life. Plus the quality is always notch better for me in person as opposed to online (online I'd pull a train wreck 5 or 6. In person for the little I've dabbled so far I can pull a 7 or 8.) My online pic game is pretty bad - lots of crap selfies and a few regular pics with average looking boring clothes on. I don't stand out at all and I'm considered handsome, nice smile - all that BS (those are not my words - just a lifetime of feedback). That's why Online has driven me nuts all these years. I know I can do better than the head case 5's.

With that said, I plan on revamping my Bumble account and using it as just a supplement to real life approaching. I'll try and find your old post about online strategy.
True, but in NYC, most hot ladies ARE on Bumble. So, practice your game there. Practice also with meetup groups. Do you have hobbies? Do you have a social life? Expand from there. But seriously, take my advice on the STD epidemic. I have several friends and co-workers that caught an STD or a few from the dating game. You can ask for an STD test, but nowadays, many would run.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Really? AMS stated the women he dates are 27+. That's past peak female attractiveness

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Really? AMS stated the women he dates are 27+. That's past peak female attractiveness
I like AMS, but he dates a lot of single moms and ladies around his age. It's all good, but, let's keep it in perspective. He may just have them in rotations as they are easier to just want sex and not much else.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like AMS, but he dates a lot of single moms and ladies around his age. It's all good, but, let's keep it in perspective. He may just have them in rotations as they are easier to just want sex and not much else.
My bad I wasn't super clear lol. I wanna be like AMS in the sense that I'm keeping a rotation and fvcking when I'm in my late 30s and even 40s like he is. With young girls though. Instead of on this marriage sh*t like the average American.

RSD Derek is the same way. He says if the girl is above 28 she's not going in his rotation lol. No post wall women. That's how I aspire to be also.

I feel like if I had 10-15 years to work on my Game/physique that'd be super doable. I'm sure there are some members here already doing that like Glassguy but I'll just focus on the here and now at the moment.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score

I can't imagine this! It's not like that around here. On OLD you have to message women 50 miles away to find anything decent on a lot of days! I just can't imagine living in a place you just step outside and see hot chicks everywhere. Whenever I'm out and about I typically see seniors :( Even the crappy local mall I see mostly seniors.

I went on OLD my hometown of St. Louis and within a 10 mile radius where I used to live it's crawling with women. Even out and about in person all over. Then I move down here and it seems like a waste land and desert. And a lot of the age appropriate women around here are land whales and have tats all over! It's not fair how I read about people who live in LA, NYC, Chicago and talk about all the women everywhere they go!

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My bad I wasn't super clear lol. I wanna be like AMS in the sense that I'm keeping a rotation and fvcking when I'm in my late 30s and even 40s like he is. With young girls though. Instead of on this marriage sh*t like the average American.

RSD Derek is the same way. He says if the girl is above 28 she's not going in his rotation lol. No post wall women. That's how I aspire to be also.

I feel like if I had 10-15 years to work on my Game/physique that'd be super doable. I'm sure there are some members here already doing that like Glassguy but I'll just focus on the here and now at the moment.
The older you get the higher your SMV has to be to date women in their peak attractiveness years of 19-25.

The "women like older guys" is largely a myth IME. Most women prefer guys 2-5 years older. If you're 40 like AMS and want to consistently date hot 23 years olds you need extremely high SMV. If not, good luck

RickTheToad

Reaction score

If you are 6'4'', like AMS, you have it made. You need work on your confidence first, then style and make sure your sh it is in order (career, finances, whip, pad, etc.). After that, you just go on living your life and the ladies will follow. You must have a purpose.. That purpose is not l laying the ladies..

I can't imagine this! It's not like that around here. On OLD you have to message women 50 miles away to find anything decent on a lot of days! I just can't imagine living in a place you just step outside and see hot chicks everywhere. Whenever I'm out and about I typically see seniors :( Even the crappy local mall I see mostly seniors.

I went on OLD my hometown of St. Louis and within a 10 mile radius where I used to live it's crawling with women. Even out and about in person all over. Then I move down here and it seems like a waste land and desert. And a lot of the age appropriate women around here are land whales and have tats all over! It's not fair how I read about people who live in LA, NYC, Chicago and talk about all the women everywhere they go!
You live in a retirement community.. What do you expect? It's like going to a Ford dealership and wanting to buy a brand new BMW. Sorry sir, we do not have those here..

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The older you get the higher your SMV has to be to date women in their peak attractiveness years of 19-25.

The "women like older guys" is largely a myth IME. Most women prefer guys 2-5 years older. If you're 40 like AMS and want to consistently date hot 23 years olds you need extremely high SMV. If not, good luck
Hmm... that's disappointing. Cause I damn sure don't ever want to "settle down" like 80% of people. Monogamy is a losing game imo. Best way to win is to not play.

I have heard people say that you can fvck 18-28 year olds when you're older as long as you have your sh*t together though. Body, money, a pinch of status, maturity, Game. Todd V, Cobra Tate, and RSD Derek come to mind.

What do you think, @zekko and @ubercat ? We were talking about this in the other thread lol.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's true that statistically women like guys about four years old. But if you're talking about a 40 year old guy in good shape with his sh!t together, yeah he should have no problem getting younger women. You do need good SMV but it doesn't need to be sky high.

You might also take into account that tastes change some as you get older. I mean that 22 year old is always going to look good to you, but you also might learn to appreciate that 36 year old, too.

Last edited:

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
f
It's true that statistically women like guys about four years old. But if you're talking about a 40 year old guy in good shape with his sh!t together, yeah he should have no problem getting younger women. You do need good SMV but it doesn't need to be sky high.

You might also take into account that tastes change some as you get older. I mean that 22 year old is always going to look good to you, but you also might learn to appreciate that 36 year old, too.
Younger, sure. But how young? A 40 year old male with high SMV shouldn't have too much trouble pulling 28-33 year olds. Anything younger it gets really difficult.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

True, I agree with that. Todd V and RSD Derek say that if you have your sh*t together, you're fit, and you have a bit of money you won't have a problem getting those younger girls.

A rotation of younger girls and the MILF types would be ideal.

I'm learning to trust the material/process 100% so I'll go with it. Better to be optimistic also imo