Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Game - 30yr old vs 50yr old women

candyman105

Banned
Reaction score
Again, all of the clear cut cause and effect laws of SMV evident in your post. It's a dating market, with supply and demand dictating behavior. The higher your SMV, the better your dating chances. The younger you look, the better looking you are, etc. What more is there to say aside from what's already obvious?

I'm not offering advice to someone I don't know, but based on what you've written, demanding non exclusivity means either very short term relationships, low quality, or no relationships.

I've just recently started "real life" approaching (Game - for lack of better term). Last five years, after my amicable divorce, I've lived off of the cesspool and psyche debilitating Online Dating. I found the idea of Game and the manosphere recently and dove right in, devouring everything I could. It's "real life" or nothing for me at this point - something that was always a fear of mine.

With that said, I am 47. I want non-exclusive ONLY. Age range for women, I don't care at this point. Realistically I seem to be having positive results in the mid 30's to early 50's range. Late 20's is not out of the question but I am still new to approaching IRL so still learning and have to get over the "creepy" old dude vibe I fear I'm giving off.

What I am finding is that the same approach dealing with let's say a 30 year old is not the same as dealing with a late 40's girl. For simplicity, I can get away with not texting for days, and being scarce for the 30 year old and she is even more interested whereas if I pull that with let's say a 45 year old woman, she is already like screw this or giving me a list of ultimatums. I understand the biological reasons for this.

I do get how I handle each person and each demographic has to be different, but if I find some 40 somethings attractive the "game" mindset by definition is not as effective as if they were younger and less "seasoned" so to speak.

Anyone else around my age find this to be true? Do you just scrap the 40+ women and go non-exclusive with women in their 30's?

I don't change my principles or values - I want non-exclusive. But oddly enough the older ones won't buy into that crap. The older ones however will sleep with you way sooner.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Younger, sure. But how young? A 40 year old male with high SMV shouldn't have too much trouble pulling 28-33 year olds.
We were talking about girls 19-25, but I'll amend it to 21 and older. It helps if the girl is at least bar age. But from my observation and experience, if the guy is on point, it shouldn't be that difficult. And I'm not bragging, I'm getting close to 60, I'm not talking about myself. A 40 year old guy who is in shape doesn't look much different from a 30 year old. 30s and 40s are about the same.

I'm not saying that, all else being equal, the younger guy won't have an easier time of it. But it's certainly doable. Anyway, I was asked for my opinion, so I'm giving it. I've known since I was a young guy in my 20s that young girls will crush on older guys, sometimes into their 50s, depending on the guy.

halfguard

Don Juan
Reaction score
Again, all of the clear cut cause and effect laws of SMV evident in your post. It's a dating market, with supply and demand dictating behavior. The higher your SMV, the better your dating chances. The younger you look, the better looking you are, etc. What more is there to say aside from what's already obvious?

I'm not offering advice to someone I don't know, but based on what you've written, demanding non exclusivity means either very short term relationships, low quality, or no relationships.
Why would non-exclusivity automatically mean low quality? My take on non-exclusive is basically don't say or do anything to commit to one person. That doesn't mean lie. It just means be honest. If the women has a busy life, career oriented, just got out of a marriage, or self aware, or who knows what else, she may not want a pain in the ass boyfriend. She may like her "guy" or one of her "guys" being non-needy.

Even when I was blue-pilled, I was juggling a few girls without ever a commitment. One lasted over a year of no commitment. We even went away together and she wasn't asking for more. Admittedly after about a year she finally was like either we become a couple or I am out. Needless to say, she's out.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree 100%. And let's not forget.....just because some dating guru is 45, and CLAIMING to date 25 year olds…….does NOT mean it is actually happening.
Yup. People seem to forget that. An individual is selling you his services; In order to maximise profits he has a vested interest in two things:

To make himself appear more sexually successful than he actually is

To make you believe you have the potential to be more sexually successful than you can realistically expect to be.

Every 45 year old YouTube dating guru has a rotation of hot 19 year olds. I'll believe it when I see proof.

Last edited:

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We were talking about girls 19-25, but I'll amend it to 21 and older. It helps if the girl is at least bar age. But from my observation and experience, if the guy is on point, it shouldn't be that difficult. And I'm not bragging, I'm getting close to 60, I'm not talking about myself. A 40 year old guy who is in shape doesn't look much different from a 30 year old. 30s and 40s are about the same.

I'm not saying that, all else being equal, the younger guy won't have an easier time of it. But it's certainly doable. Anyway, I was asked for my opinion, so I'm giving it. I've known since I was a young guy in my 20s that young girls will crush on older guys, sometimes into their 50s, depending on the guy.
An in-shape youthful 40 year old can usually pass for early 30s. And in-shape youthful 30 year old can pass for mid-twenties. Not to mention recovery takes a hit at around 35. Admittedly the biggest athletic decline for men occurs in their early to mid-40s.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another issue: Are women in their late teens/early twenties women attracted to men in their 30s? For damn sure! Would they be willing to date them? In my experience usually not. I can share my own anecdotal experiences and that of other men in their 30s and 40s. This is why I advocate lying about your age.

I'm 32. If I tell a 20 year old I'm 32 she thinks "old guy who should be married"; I claim 26 she thinks "fun athletic mature guy who id love to date'